Red Bull Company Ltd - Lottery winning of 500,000 GBP

hardikpuwar
I got the mail of winning a lottery amount of 500,000GBP by Red Bull Company Ltd and the information is as below Red Bull Company Limited
The Courtyard,
Tell:+447010033436

Dear Winner

We are pleased to inform you the result of season final draws held on the ( 1TH SEPTEMBER, 2010) by Red Bull Company United Kingdom,
in conjunction with the British Tobacco WorldWide Promotion, your email was among the 12 Lucky winners who won a Cheque of 500, 000.00 GBP each on the RedBull Company Promotion.
However the results were released on the 1TH SEPTEMBER, 2010 and your email was attached to PIN NO:7RBC3580021 the online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses
continents of the world
This Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).
For security and assurance your fund is deposited in our Office Account here in U.K and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment.
You will receive this fund by Diplomatic system of payment to your Locality true Courier Company.
e-mail to this E-mail: redbulldepartment@hotmail.com
so that they can process it and release your fund to you without any delay.

1.Full names: Hardik Kiransinh Parmar
9. Nationality: Indian
10.Amount Won: 500,000.00 GBP
11.Your email: hardikpuwar2005@gmail.com

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [PIN NO:7RBC3580021-LOTTERY PROMOTION]
I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the Winning Notification that was received on my E-mail ID with PIN NO:7RBC3580021 from Red Bull Company United Kingdom [RBC].
I was made to believe that my prize Cheque of 500, 000.00 GBP is deposited in your office Account I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest in my country without any delay.

To Claiming Department:
Dr.Smith Jones,
Tell:+447010033436
Dr. (Mrs.) Mercy Martins

Comments

sharief

I received one mail from Redbull

From: RED BULL LOTTERY BOARD UNIT <wwzzxx@att.net>
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Date:
Subject: END OF THE YEAR PROMOTION,

END OF THE YEAR PROMOTION,

OPEN THE ATTACHMENT AND FILL THE FORM CORRECTLY FOR THE VERIFICATION OF YOUR SELECTOR FROM RED BULL . BIG CONGRATULATION FROM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS RED BULL COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM.
YOURS SINCERELY, MRS.MARTINS SONIA ONLINE COORDINATOR.

______________________________________________________________________

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System & Internet Security Systems.

______________________________________________________________________From: RED BULL LOTTERY BOARD UNIT <wwzzxx@att.net>
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Date:
Subject: END OF THE YEAR PROMOTION,

END OF THE YEAR PROMOTION,

YOURS SINCERELY, MRS.MARTINS SONIA ONLINE COORDINATOR.

it is true or not. please give me reply for this.

______________________________________________________________________

This is a fraud. Don't waste your time & money for getting this.

This people will get some details from u and ask you some money for transacation charges from there to your country.

Finally you will be the looser.

This people will try to get from you something with any fashion. Please take care of them. same kind of mail might be received many people. Their target is your money.
N Feb 18, 2011 by
p.muthu krishnan

Respected sir,

I have received below lottery promotional email from some one on bahalf you . its true or false. please inform me return mail.

P.Muthu Krishnan
Madurai
Tamilnadu
Email :muthu_paraman@rediffmail.com

124 Stockport Road,
Long sight, Manchester M60 2 DB-United Kingdom-

Tel +44 7010044494

ATTN: Winner,

We have confirmed your details and verification. We have chosen second option for you (CASHIERS CHEQUE)A winning Cheque has been issued in your name by Yahoo m.s.n.Lottery Board Department and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent via International Diplomatic Delivery(IDS) United Kingdom department in which your winnings has been sent for delivery to your residence in India as soon as you meet to our delivery requirements.

Our representative/delegate will deliver your prize won in cheque to your home address as well as other legal document. For your information, Your winning draft has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons.until it’s been delivered to you and there are some document you have to sign after you have receive the prize.
Please take note of the departure/arrival details of our diplomatic officer Mr.PETER SCOTT who will be coming over to your country to effect the safe delivery of your winning cheque of GBP 750, 000.00 Pounds to your residence.
UK Departure Date/Time:FEBRUARY, 6th 2011 - 4:30pm ON MONDAY
India Arrival Date/Time:FEBRUARY, 7th 2011 - 10:45am ON TURSDAY
We require you to get back to us with a valid means of identification of either a national identity card, international passport or any company indentity.This will enable our delivery officer Diplomat PETER SCOTT to locate and recognize you in person on arrival to your country and have a photograph with you at the point receipt of you winning prize from our delivery agent.
Be informed that on arrival of our delivery officer to your country, you are to bare the payment of the registration and custom clearance charge of your winning parcel at the international airport where he will arrival.
Email your delivery address for confirmation
RECEIVERS NAME:

DELIVERY ADDRESS:

COUNTRY:

PHONE/FAX NUMBERS:

NOTE: Without your confirmation is not done by filling up your details along with your identity proof, there will be noway we can deliver to you for security season, your urgent respond is highly needed.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU CO-OPERATE WITH OUR DELIVERY OFFICER, FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID ANY DELAY IN HANDLING OVER YOUR WINNING CHEUQE TO YOU, BECAUSE HE HAS A VERY LIMITED TIME TO SPEND IN INDIA, SO THAT HE CAN PROCEED TO OTHER COUNTRIES FOR SAME ASSIGNMENT.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

Your Winning prize cheque is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is being remitted to you. This means that the above customs clearing charges cannot be deducted from the prize cheque and hence must be provided by you before your prize can be released by the India Airport Authority. Your prize will be handed over to you under the protection of "Non-deduction/Indemnity Insurance Contract Bond".

.For any query or question, please contact our 24 hours customer care services via these
CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT

The Courtyard,
Tell: +447014234697
Red Bull Company Limited

Dear Winner

We are pleased to inform you the result of season final draws held on the (2ND FEBRUARY
2011) by Red Bull Company United Kingdom,

However the results were released on the 2ND FEBRUARY, 2011 and your email was attached to PIN NO:7RBC3580021 the online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses
continents of the world
e-mail to this E-mail: redbullwinnins.claim@live.com
so that they can process it and release your fund to you without any delay.

1.Full names:……...

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [PIN NO:7RBC3580021-LOTTERY PROMOTION]

Mr. Smith John
{Event Manager} E-mail: redbullwinnins.claim@live.com
Tell: +447014234697
(Mrs.) Martins Sonia Online coordinator this to fake mail or it is true mail please advice me
A Mar 11, 2011 by
kalpana_moon

Hi Friends,

I have also received a mail like this right now. I knew that it is just a fraud.

Is there any action can be taken regarding these type of fraudlent activities?

Regards!!

Jyoti
N Mar 25, 2011 by
ankan deo

dear sir
i have got a mail from your company that i won a price amount and i want to know is that true or false.
N Mar 25, 2011 by
ankan deo

please reply me as soon as possible
N May 7, 2011 by
deepak kumar160

dear sir
i have got a mail from your company that i won a price amount 700.000 GBP and i want to know is that true or false. Deepak Kumar from india 9414606683
N Jun 17, 2011 by
ABHIJEETARYA

MR.BHIKHAM SHRIVAS .VILL+POST .PIPALDHAR.
DIST .VIDISHA MP
A Jun 20, 2011 by
m rose

the real company should find the fraud company and take action agianst it in court of law. only then tis problem can be solved
N Jun 27, 2011 by
Arvind Kumar Sethi

Arvind Kumar Sethi
arvind.sethi@rediffmail.com
N Jul 7, 2011 by
Suniya Aggarwal

Respected sir,
my name is Sandeep Kumar Aggarwal.
on july 6, 2011, i have recieved a message that i have won a price worth 700, 000 and i was told to inform to Mr.Davis.
my age is 46 and i am a businessman.
my contact number is 9814793773 and my email id is ... sacoolsanu228@gmail.com
my address is c/o m/s BATALA TRUNK HOUSE, NEAR S.B.I, G.T ROAD, DHARIWAL, DISTT GURDASPUR, PUNJAB.
kindly inform me related to this.
i will be very grateful to you.
thanking you.
A Jul 23, 2011 by
manojsah

my name is manoj kr sah
Address.lachit nagar near shiva mandir . Dibrugarh
Contac no.9706184540
Mera mobile me ye massage aaya hai ke your no has won 700000 in red bull 2011.ye prise aap mujhe kab dege.
My age is 19 year.i am reding in 12th standard.
N Jul 26, 2011 by
lovedeep singh

HELLO...

SIR...

ES RED BULL LOTTERY KA RESULT KAB AYEGA... TELL MI PLEASE...
N Aug 6, 2011 by
sukhwinder singh tack

Respected sir
i have recieved a message that i have won a price worth 700, 000 GBP i was told to inform
to Mr.Davies.Elton.
my contact no. 9814727732. my email: tacksaini98@yahoo.com
my address is V.P.O. LANGROYA, DISTT. S.B.S. NAGAR.PUNJAB.INDIA
kindly inform me
i will be very grateful to you
thanking you
N Oct 8, 2011 by
mukesh j

Yours Sincerely
mukesh kumar jain
jaipur, rajasthan,
Email:- mukeshkk47@rediffmail.com

Dear Mr.Davies

I have won the lottery for Rs.700, 000.

name=B.Umapathi

Tel: +447010035118
Visit Our Web Site www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/
E-mail: bbcprizeclaimuk@9.cn

Dear Winner,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! FROM BBC LOTTERY BOARD UK PROMOTIONS!! IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE CALL: Tel: +447010035118 AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AS DIRECTED.

We are pleased to inform you the result of season final draws held on the (24th December, 20/11) by BBC Company United Kingdom,
in conjunction with the British Tobacco WorldWide Promotion, your email was among the 7 Lucky winners who won a Cheque of 500, 000.00 GBP each on the Bbc lottery board Company Promotion.
However the results were released on 24th December, 20/11 and your email was attached to PIN NO: 1669 the online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine from a database of over 1, 800, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continent of the world This Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).
You will receive this fund by
BANK TRANSFERRED TO YOUR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
e-mail to this E-mail: bbcprizeclaimuk@9.cn
so that they can process it and release your fund to you without any delay

1.Full names: SMT. PREM LATA RATHORE

Red Bull Company Limited
the Courtyard,
Tell No: +447010068793

Dear Winner

We are pleased to inform you the result of season final draws held on the (7THJUNE, 20/12) by Red Bull Company United Kingdom, in conjunction with the British Tobacco Worldwide Promotion, your email was among the 12 Lucky winners who won a DEMAND DRAFTof 850, 000.00GBP(Eight] Hundred and fifty Thousand Great British Pounds)each on the Red Bull Company Promotion.

However the results were released on the 13TH AUGUST, 20/12 and your email was attached to PIN NO:7RBC3580021 the online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 80, 031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet.However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine from a database of over 1, 800, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

You will receive this fund by Diplomatic system of payment to your Locality true CourierCompany.You are advised to complete the Form below and send with the fund release Application Letter byE-mail to this E-mail:

I GOT MAIL AS ABOVE...