Reddy Structures-Mahaveer Group - Poor quality,poor service

Raghav M
We are regretting purchasing a flat from Reddy Structures in the launching stages.After completion we realised that we got a really very poor quality apartment.Lifts, gym, children play area equipments, bores, STP..each and every equipment has a problem.On top of that we came to know that the apartment has been constructed on storm water drain and has also the builder has encroached property form the neighbouring builder and that a case has been going on for 2 years.He has also constructed pillars on the compound wall so that the landlord can construct a shop on a small area which actually belongs to the apartment.Now he is planning to leave the apartment without completing the building. He has cheated us in all ways.I would suggest prospective buyers to stay away from them.

Comments

UN DELIVERED PAN - KATHA

I have received the status of my PAN and also complain at utitsl rajendra place new delhi before one month and now i am getting same result no responce and for these reasons i am unable to pay my income tax clearence. plz send soon. my PAN detail is bellow :
APPLN NUMBER 033530978
COUPON NUMBER 023799415
PAN NUMBER ASJPM5811E
APPL_NAME ARIF MOHD
STATUS RUD lying in Mumbai
DESP DATE NA
DESPATCH MODE NA

Totally agree...unethical builder..poor quality..lack of proper design...too many deviations..illegal construction..not worth our hard earned money

As a real appreciation to Reddy Structures to be frank and open. I would appreciate the way they are putting their efforts honestly and giving the best services giving for all of their customers i have seen the flats construction from start point to end point.The way they put effort is caring for customer and how construction is going in each and every step to increase the quality and cutting cost.No doubt you can make an effort to buy. Just before you buy make sure check the flat twice that makes us
happy.and keeps every one happy. When the time construction is going on please visit the sites to see how work is going on I appreciate mahaveer people for giving such a honest and good practices for all their customers.

Thank God I have learned about it before I committed. I was planning to buy one...
D
Nagesh

They used to construct a good looking project in an area to show that to their customers. other subsequent projects would have problems like deviations from approved plan, etc.

Can you provide teh project name where you faced this situation ?

I am planning to buy a current project from Mahaveer Grp in ITPL area. Please give me proper advices.
Thanks much.

Gaurav
ramesh

i strongly agree, i took flat in mahaveer woods five years back.
past three years i am getting leckage problem in bath room.
madan

Useless builder and never cares for the customer. Dont buy from Mahaveer group.

Hi I am planning to buy new flat from Mahaveer group. Please suggest what should i do?

vikas

I also agree with the complaints given here and there are so many more that it seems like a never ending list. Its absolutely OPPOSITE of their "Finest Apartments, Honest Practices" line.

My sincere advice:
We made mistake...Never buy properties from Reddy Structure or even waste time even thinking about it...

I really being a very satisfied customer in Mahaveer group, i totally disagree the comments which few of our above friends made.

As any industry which is in customer service, i hope it cannot satisfy 100% as customers will be different from one to other. I think their apartments are worth for our hard earned money.
pravin

hi
i would like to know abt their banargatta rd project, which they r quoting at 33 lakhs + reg for 3 bhk.
can anyone pls suggest how much can i really pay for it rather how much bargain is possible with them. kindly suggest me so that i can decide on the same.

thnx
pravin

Hi all,
we were thinking to buy 3bhk apt in MAHAVEER CALYX.the marketing guy NAGESH and the person who showed us the apt named RAGHAVENDRA both were tgat time was too good and too sweet.They almost forcefuly took 10000 bucks from us to book the apt and according to them 5 more customers were waiting for the same one.After that we came to know they did hide lots of problems from us, not only that those who booked the apt at the same complex most of then are faceing same prob.Now when we are asking our money back these guys are talking too roughly and not even takeing our phonecalls.these builders are dishonest.Please dont buy any property from them.
D
Bala

I totally disagree the comments which few of our above friends made. Because i purcharsed a 3BHK property at Bannerghatta road for 23L they had sold me a flat in a lowest Price because Iam a old customer and i sold this appartment at 40L even in this reccession period. I alomost got 15L profit because very good design apartment constructed by them. I agree before the quilty and design was very poor but now they had upgraded with a good quility and design which will give good worth to us.

BEWARE OF REDDY STRUCTURES.Their logo of' finest apartments, honest practices, is only misleading the public.I honestly regret for having booked with them.I am staying at Mahaveer Springs Annexe for the past 3 months and I can firmly vouch that the material taht they have used at some
places, like, tiles, commode, kitchen sink and platform are worst than even C grade.As mine is the last floor, there is heavy leakage from the terrace in these rains which has unfortunately totally spoilt my newly made cabinets, as the walls are very very damp.My entire portion of the wall towards the window which includes the electricity mains is completely wet.None of the flats which are to the end have a shade over the windows, with the result water just gushes in.The aluminium windows are of very poor quality.All this has been brought to the notice of the builder, but no RESPONSE.

Above all the residents of Mahaveer Springs Annexe dont have a proper road to their building.The builder whilebooking had assured that once complete the NORTH GATE would be opened.Now we have only 1 EAST facing entrance with overflowing gutters and a mud road.He will never improve unless there is a regulator.Don't get mesmerised by his sugar coated words before it is too late.
Devika

Is there anybody know about Mahaeev Oak residential plot which is also suppose to belong to Mahaveer group (reddy structures)
Raja

I am planning to buy an apartment in Mahaveer Coral in JP Nagar 5th Phase. Can some one tell me how this apartment is?. Thanks.
Anuj

I was planning to buy Mahaveer Coral in JP Nagar 5th Phase... BUT now ...NO NO NO ... ..NEVER...

I purchased a flat at Mahaveer Rich at Hesara gatta Road.I have gone through a SBI home loan.But the flat suppose to hand over by Nov .Present status minimum it takes 6 months to complete.

Incidently I have planned to start wood work.But project team stopped as per the instruction by Martketing team .we observed poor quality response from marketing team .They not even bothered about coustomer relation ship.
They say only slogan you clear full amount and start wood work which .we feel it is most un ethical which they never informed earlier.We should be very care full about this type of people .
Now i am help less situation.

Khadri