Regional Passport office- Ahmedabad - Wrong name in my wife's passport

IKRAMUDDIN ILMUDDIN FARUKI
PASSPORT OFFICE AHMEDABad
File no. AHDZ44163308
PASSPORT NO. H 0130083
I Faruki Ikramuddin, received my wife's passport 0n 09/08/08, Unfortunality a printing mistake has occured in my wife's passport which was issued to us.
In the said passport, In the column of Name it is wrongly printed as Faruki Nafisaben Ikramuddin instead of Faruki Nafisabanu Ikramuddin. Hence it is humbly requested to do necessary correction and issue fresh passport. So, how can i send passport thorugh Registered A.D. or Courier. Because of very sorry to say that my wife is preganant in this time. So, We can't reach at this time. Plese reply as soon as possible.
Ikramuddin Ilmuddin Faruki
09898276020 Patan. North Gujarat.

Comments

passport not reached - PASSPORT OFFICE

the passport officer
passport office
Lucknow
this is to inform you that my file no. A185237/o7 my police inquiry is completed but so far my passport not despatched.
So kindly look after this matter as soon as possible.
thanking you!

your sincerely
Susheel kumar prabhakar
file no. A185237/07

name registered is wrong - PASSPORT OFFICE

the passport officer
passport office
Lucknow
this is to inform you that my file no. Z480225 .
and i submitted the form on27-9-07 but but the name registered in your file is wrong.its written Rakesh Rai but my name is Haleem
So kindly look after this matter as soon as possible.
thanking you!

your sincerely
Haleem
file no.Z480225

father name worng. - EMPLOYEE

dear sir,

iam getting error in my pan cord my father name thumbalam dasappa insted of this it has mentioned in pan cord thumbalam pasappa.

hence iam requesting you kinldy advice how to correct my father name in pan cord.

Respected sir,
This is rutvik oza from vallabh vidyanagar.I m studying in pune for last 6 months.I first applied for passport.My file went back as i was in pune at that time and did not mention this fact.when i came back and inquired, they told me to fill up 'PP FORM'.I did that on 5th of dec. 2008.They told me that my file will be reaching vidyanagar in 10-15 days.Till date, it hasn't come.now again i m going back to pune.Moreover, the number mentioned on the sight does not respond.It either shows engaged or ringing continuosly.No one responds.So, now i need some help from higher authorities like you.I would appreciate your support in this.Also, the staff or employees there doesn't behave properly.There is no customer satisfaction at all...so, i would like you to look into this too.Plz. do the needful.
THANKS AND REGARDS
RUTVIK.

To, Regional Passport Office Ahmedabad. SUB:- wrong name printed of wife my passport no:- G9265891 File No:- AHDZ29925208 KINDLY DO CORRECT MY WIFE`S NAME & PLEASE REPLY ME

IN MY PASSPORT MY ADDRESS IS WRONG.
MY FILE NO IS:-
AHDZ 320840 08

WHICH PROCESS TO CORRECT THE ADDRESS.

PASSPORT OFFICE Lucknow,

I applied for passport on 12-11-2008. By mistake wrong name was written in application form by agent. After couple of days when I realised that wrong name is written in passport appication form, I send the appication to passport office with all supporting documents to print correct name in passport. I received my passport last week with wrong name(as it was in application form). Now I want to correct my name in passport. Can you please tell me the process how can I correct my name in passport? Do I need to apply fresh passport or name can be changed in my current passport only? To whom i write the application for correct name and what will be the processing fees for that. And to whom I will send Demand Draft and of which name.

Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards
Brijratan Das Gupta
brijratan_gupta@rediffmail.com

my child data not found
file no : z2803922009
date : 4-2-2009
Name : MUSABJI RAEEID SABANALI

Respected Sir,
I was completed process of Passport aplication form with stamp at vadodara and inquiry of Navapura Police station . But my passport file (File no. BDRZ190945) was cutting by Rat as per information of MIss Sandhya VAdheker from Passport office, Ahmedabad .
I request to you that you will proceed for give me passport as possible as earliest .
please needfull it.
THanks,
Dhaval P Patel
(M) 09099038091

Mr. M .D. Antani,
Ahmedabad.

subject- RE-ISSUE OF MY INDIAN PASSPORT FILE NO- Z 330 820.

Respected Sir,
Thank you very much for your kind assistance and assurance to me regarding the immediate RE-ISSUE of my passport .

Yesrerday I visited you at your office in person and requested you along with my organization's written request justifying the immediate need for the same.

I hope you will RE-ISSUE my passport within two days as you had assured to me and instructed to the concern officers of your office in my presence.

Yours Faithfully,
Manhar Kumar Hirabhai Patel
Mobile 98253 74646
DAHOD.

My COMPLAIN : - Not delivered passport submission. and Date for new Passport is 27/03/2009 and In Details is " Vadodara Ho <PIN. 390001>
Speed Passport Service
Receipt No: EG742990852IN
From Name : Patel Vraj S.
City : FILENDVDR/ Z / 191720 / 09
DD No. 463846 ( DD amount Rs. 600/- )

PLEASE REPLY EARLIER AS POSSIBLE AS EARLY, BECAUSE I HAVE URGENTLY REQUIRED.

Samir Patel - 9328125976 (M), 0265 - 2226004 (O)

Mr. M .D. Antani,
Ahmedabad.

subject- FOR GETTING PASSPORT FILE NO- A 013004 09.

Respected Sir,

i applied for my passport on 25-march-2009. and completed my police enquiry process before 20 days. but still now i don't get my passport. and i check status on "http://passport.guj.nic.in/" then my status shows me "1POLICE REPORT IS PENDING".
so i want to know when i get my passport. and i have to go south africa on 7th-may-2009.

PLEASE REPLY EARLIER AS POSSIBLE AS EARLY, BECAUSE I HAVE URGENTLY REQUIRED.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Yours Faithfully,
GAURAV DIPAKBHAI PATEL
Mobile 9376129021

Ahmedabad.

subject- Right To Information four Person Received PCC Certificate form Ahmedabad Office
for USA Visa.

Respected Sir,

I required Information for My Civil Case No.06-2009 Anand Dist.Court.
VIPINCHANDRA WILLAM PALMER BRITISH PASSPORT NO.75024218
CHETHRINE VIPINCHANDRA PALMER INDIAN PASSPORT NO. A 4217316
ASHITA JENIFAR VIPINCHANDRA PALMER INDIAN PASSPORT No. A 4217315
BINAL JESION VIPINCHANDRA PALMER INDIAN PASSPORT No.A 4217404
PCC received On December-2006.I required Appcation & All details for Court Matter
how to obtain please help.
my Address ;
Rajesh V.Christian
Chakravati Street
Anand-388001
Gujarat
rajchristianin@yahoo.com

I got my passport but at the place of my name only Ashok Kumar Tiwari is written.

Please Correct My name as per my request on passport form as " Dr.Ashok Kumar Tiwari"
and send me it as far as possible.

And same correction as a father name of my kids Parijat's and Pallavi's passports, father name is - " Dr.Ashok Kumar Tiwari"

And The Birth Place of Pallavi's passport is "Jharkhand" instead of Kharkhand.

Please complete that corrections as per my paasport form and send me new paasports & oblige me.

Your's -
Dr.Ashok Kumar Tiwari
Quarter no - 1/A, Sector - 15, Reliance Greens, Motikhavdi, Jamnagar Gujarat 361140

I want to know that what are prucedure for the passport for lady got divorce from her husband, Her passport with the husband name, Now she wants to get issued the paasport with her father's name. Kilndly alos know the documents require for the same.

You are kindly requested to give information regarding the issue of passport after divorce

Sub : Change of address in possport
Respected Sir,
when I got passport my residential address was 44, pujari's chwali, gomtipur, ahmedabad-21.Now my residentail address has been changed as 6, Ahmednagar Duplex, Narol Circle, Danilimda, Ahmedabad.so kinfly guide how to changed the said address in my passport. within short spell I would like to go abroad.

yours faithfully,

N A Ansari

Respected sir,

Sub:- Spelling mistake on passport status inquiry page.((PASSPORT STATUS PAGE)

My name is BILKISHBEN. ASHIFMOHAMMAD. VOHRA, i applied for the passport on 07/07/2009 at"District Passport Application Centre, Vadodara"my file number is Z-299507-09. My police inquiry is processed on 09/07/2009. Today when i am looking for my passpor status on www.passport.guj.nic.in my husband name's spelling in incorrect his correct name is ASHIFMOHAMMAD HARUNBHAI VOHRA, so please consider my this request. I enclosed my Marriage certificate along with my passport application. please correct this small mistake.

Bilkishben Ashifmohammad Vohra

PASSPORT OFFICE AHMEDABAD
Subject: Printing Mistake of my wife's name in my Passport
File no. AHBZ36143409
PASSPORT NO. H 3942006
I Naresh Verma, received my passport, Unfortunality a printing mistake has occured in my wife's name which was issued to us.
In the said passport, In the column of wife's name it is wrongly printed as Verma Bhavina Naresh instead of Verma Bhavna Naresh. Hence it is humbly requested to do necessary correction and issue fresh passport. So, how can i send my passport thorugh Registered A.D. or Courier. So Please i request you to reply as soon as possible on my given mail id.
Naresh Verma
+919727784877
email: verma2151@gmail.com, verma2151@yahoo.com
Jamnagar.

hello sir
i manikandan, i got passport, but father and my name has changed, its my mistake i did wrong fill
what can i change please reply

Regional Passport office- Ahmedabad - Wrong name in my wife's passport