To : Reliance Communications
From : 09377134650 ( Amit G Makhija )
6, Gopal Park Nr. Maya Cinema Road, Kubernagar, Ahmedabad - 382340
SUBJECT : What Is This???
• I have been facing this Problem from last 3 Months.
• I am your customer since last 2 Years
• But I have never faced this type of Problem ever, My Problem is
“Negative Balance Due to Over Messages”
• I use to Recharge my Account every Month with Rs. 30 SMS Voucher From Last 2 Years.
• But From Last 2 Months Your Company Claims me that I have Sent More Massages than Allowed and Deduct such amount & also force me to recharge with Rs. 500 Because your System Shows Negative Balance.
• I Have Facility in my Mobile hand set (LG-RD5340) of sms Sent Counter, which I reset every month. And using it from last 2 years.
• In Last Month Your Company Deducted Rs. 45/-, from my Account. And it Shows Negative Balance of Rs. 500/- & also Stopped My Msgs Service for one Week Due to more than 2000 Messages but as per my counter I have just sent 1800 Messages. I also lodged Complain for That in Customer Care SR NO : 54384833 which solved in 6 Days .
• But Now Again this type of Problem happened . This month Your Company Deducted Rs. 25 and Stopped my messages Service and forced me to Recharge with Rs 500 /- , This Month I have just sent 1247 Messages but Company says you have sent more than 2000 msgs and we cant help you and recharge soon to use SMS facilities.
• Even Customer Care executives Don’t now what they are saying once they says that my account in Negative due to Data Usage after few minutes they say that due to msgs service over and and after than says that you have sent more msgs
• Customer Care Executives note my complaint for that but they can’t Help me and still say that please recharge your account soon. They note my complaint from 3 times but still they same my msgs service is stop.
Complaint No. 1) 55871570
Complaint No. 2) 56091247
Complaint No. 3) 56019715
• When I Call at Customer Care they just says that your Complaint is in Process but after some time says we are unable to do anything and note my new complaint and on and on
• Not Only This Problem Happened to me but also to my many Friends
1) 09374509575 (Deduct Rs. 55 and Stop of msgs services )
2) 09327702195 (Deduct Rs. 22 and Stop of msgs Services)
3) 09374596429 (Deduct Rs. 60 and Stop of Msgs Service )
4) 09377431466 (Deduct Rs. 10 and Stop of Msgs Service )
• Some time we have sent Messages but it can’t reach there in any network and sometime reach by more than one.
• Also Facing Network Problem. Call failed.
We request you to restore my sms service very soon and oblige.
Amit G Makhija
Mobile No. 09377134650