Reliance Communications - caller tune code i want

RAVI YADAV

i want caller tune code of the album yaroon (yaroon dosti badi hi haseen hai) sing by k.k plz plz send me the code..

Comments

N Oct 9, 2013 by
Prince Akshat

Best Review
i want caller tune code of mere hath me tera hath ho...from fanna movie, , , , , on my reliance mobile...plz send me urgent plzzzzzz...
8882553771 is my mobile no, ...

I want the caller tune code of "Pyar Kiya To Nibhana" from the movie Major Saab & "Zamane ki buraai mujh mein" from the movie Junoon(1992). Please do the needfull at the earliest.

Waiting for yours kind reply

i want the callertune code of 'tujse naraaz nahi zindagi hairan hu main' from the movie 'masoom' and 'mere rang mein rangne vali' from the movie 'maine pyar kiya'.please do the earliest as possible.

I want callertune code 'sun re sajaniya'

i want the caller tone of 'tu mera janu hai' from movie 'Hero'
pls send the code of that song

i am using reliance card in my mobile phone.i
did recharge of 30 rupess on 1st june at 10:00:45pm
and it was done sucessfully.This recharge voucher was for messages then i got message from 3600 that recharge sucessfully done.then i started sending messages though it was free money keeps on diduction from my account 27 rupees was diducted on 2nd june.i call cutomer care and got complaint number 69571272 and i was told that i will get my balance back within 48 hours but i did not get then i again called on 5th june and i was told that u will get it back within 24 hours then i got complaint number again that is ucs758044.after 24 hours i again called cutomer care on 6th june though i m not getting my balance back.i m ordinary person i can not afford this plzzzzzzzzzz help me

name : NIHAR HIRANI
RECHARGE VOUCER CODE :86774489294001
MY MOBILE NUMBER :9327736684
CITY :SURAT
1ST COMPLAIN NUMBER :69571272
2ND COMPLAIN NUMBER :ucs758044

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST U THAT PL GIVE ATTENTION BECAUSE THOUGH IT IS SMALLER AMOUNT BUT MANY PEOPLE SUFFER FROM THIS BUT FOR THIS AMOUNT NO ONE WANT TAKE CARE OF DOING COMPLAIN BUT Y SHOULD WE LET IT GO?????WE HAVE TO AwARE ABOUT OUR RIGHTS.

I want rab ne bana di jodi caller tune ...thx
sujata

pls send caller tune code for this song, bepnah pyar hai aa ja.movie krishna cottage.
thanks

Respected Sir,
Plz. send caller tune code of Purani jeans aur guitar or Wo pehli baar jab hum mile from the movie of Pyaar mein kabhi kabhi, singer Shaan.
Thanks...

Dear
Pls Send Caller Tune Code Of 'All Songs' Of "Janam Samjha Karo"

Dear
Pls Send Caller Tune Code Of 'All Songs' Of "Janam Samjha Karo"

I Need Caller tune
Code is 5834121
Tell me How to set this tune.

respected sir,
i want A CALLER TUNE code of "tare hai barati" frm vIRASAT MV...i knw this song isnot avakabke in rel. but pls i want it bcoz it matter of love

dear sir
plz. send me callarturns code for tumne na ja na ke me divana in chalte chalte movie.

my mobil no 9375820876
anil

pls sent caller tune (yaad aayi o galiya )maachis
mann

Plz send me caller tune code for tujh me rabb basta hai(movie - rabb ne bana di jodi) regards

DEAR SIR,
I JUST WANNA TO KNOW THE CALLER TUNE CODE OF THESE SONGS... 1. " YAAR KO MAINE MUJHE YAAR NE SONE NA DIYA "
2. SODIYE HEERIYE TERI YAAD AANDIYE SINE WICH TARAPTA HAI DIL JAAN JAANDIYE...

PLEASE SEND THE CALLER TUNE CODE OF THESE SONGS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

i want christian caller tunes codes.

Thank u.

pls send caller tune code for this song, SODIYE HEERIYE TERI YAAD AANDIYE & sada phone attand nahi karde

thanks