Reliance Fresh - STAFF MISBEHAVIOUR

A sehgal
I had a very bad experience today at Reliance Fresh, Janak Puri Store. The staff misbehaved with my two little kids and when argued the staff specially the Guard was acting a goonda. The staff has not coutesy ( I think Reliance has forgot to provide its staff the basic etiquettes as how to behave with custormers) . IT WAS REALLY A HORRIFYING AND VERYVERY DISTASTESTEFUL EXPERIENCE. THE STAFF DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH A 7 YEAR OLD...IT IS ONLY BECAUSE OF THESE KIDS WE GO TO THIS STORE AND NOW BY MISBEHAVING WITH THEM THEY HAVE ENSURED THAT WE DO NOT REVISIT THIS USELESS STORE...

CAN SOMEONE FROM RELIANCE FRESH WILL HAVE CURTESY TO CALL ME AND SAY SORRY FOR THE ROUDY BEHAVIOUR OF THEIR STAFF.

A SEHGAL

Comments

NEGLIGENCE - SUBHIKSHA MALL

AT SUBHIKSHA MAROL ANDHERI EAST MUMBAI. ALL THE STOCKS ARE DUMPED IN THEIR GODOWN AND THEY DON'T KEEP THE PROVISIONS IN THE SHELVES TO MAKE THEM AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS

EVEN THE COMMON ITEMS LIKE SALT ,SUNDROP OIL,SUGAR, RAI, JAGGARY, TAMARIND, TURMERIC,CHANNA, HONEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN MOST OF THE TIMES. IF WE ASK WHEN DO THESE ITEMS COMES MOSTLY NO RESPONSE, OTHERWISE THEY SAY 4-5 DAYS

MOST OF THE VEGETABLES ARE STALE STAE

EVEN IN THE SMALL PROVIOSIONAL STORES ALSO WE CAN FIND ALL THESE ITEMS.

credit card misplaced - mysore fruits products limited

Today i lossed my Credit card some else around 11.30 (am), so please block my credit card no :4412850025107006

Thanking you,

D.A.THEJESWARI

Misbehaviour and Not provided the gift as schem - Reliance Fresh

My self Gyanendra, yesterday (21.10.2008) in evening i went outlet of reliance fresh of Karol bach branch near karolbagh park where i purchase one item i.e. Dove shampoo (100 Ml ) on which is under scheme to provide earring with plated 24 k gold . when i asked for the same Supervisor ( Sujeet & Fahed ) denied to provide the same and saying that scheme not avilable on this product ... and saying that " you are wasting my value time" and buy another one product this will i don't want to sell .. I want to know the following Things ..

1. Reliance Fresh is a retail shop or whole seller or manufacture so he saying that there is no scheme on this...

2. If i taken that product then how he say take other this i don't want to sell. If is this right then why they have adopt the modern stlye .

3.Kindly confirm when i get my gift which is under scheme form Dove Co.

Gyanendra Verma
+91 9958870676
Harish

Misbehaviour of Staff with customer - Reliance Fresh

I visited Reliance Fresh just an hour back in BTM layout (1/2/2009 - 20:00 100ft Ring Road, 1st phase, 2nd stage, BTM Layout Bangalore). I am a regular customer and today as usual visited the place to buy some vegetables and fruits. While billing one of the staff member came to me and told you have to bill this also.He was pointing to my sweater (Excallibur) which I bought a couple of months ago from the same place. I am shocked and confused at what is happening. Then I realized the cause. I told him I bought it couple of months ago. He was asking for bill. I told I may not be having the bill now but you can verify my card. He ignored at this and told me, if I enter I should inform the security guard about the sweater and make an entry. Also he want to verify with camera. Then he asked me to remove the zip and had a look at the sweater. The way he behaved with me was utter non sense.

Then I informed this to the billing person, he just had a laugh at the incident. The security guard asked about the cost of the sweater, I told what I have remembered.

I also asked people to verify through camera.
Then they left me and told it should be fine and you can carry on. I did not ask the name of the staff member, probably the security guard knows him well.

But few points I would like to mention here.

1. It seems he behaves (bossing) like this with other staff members as well as other customers.
2. Why don't you promote this staff member to do a watchman work. Give him a notebook and a pen.
3. It seems he has an attitude problem and does not fit for the job what he is doing now anymore. He needs some counselling.
4. My only question is that if you (as a customer) buy some dress material from a garment shop and if you visit the place again wearing it, is there any need to make an entry about the dress or inform security about the same? Is it the only place you can buy Excallibur Sweater? Shame on you people!!.

Harish
haris

RELIANCE FRESH MATHIKERE
BANGALORE
COMPLAINT ABOUT
MR VISHAL MANAGER OF MATHIKERE BRANCH
I PURCHASED THREE PACKETS OF KALLE PURI BUT THE KALLEPURI WAS OLD STOCK AND SMELL WAS COMING I REQUESTED MANAGER TO EXCHANGE OTHER ITEMS WITH THIS AMOUNT BUT HE REFUSED AND WAS VERY RUDE
PL WORK OUT TO SAVE CUSTOMER
I AM A CUSTOMER FROM THE BEGGINING DAY OF RELIANCE FRESH OF MATHIKERE
I APPRECIATE RELIANCE FRESH GOOD INITIATIVE BUT SAME TIME STUFF SHOULD BEHAVED PROPERLY WITH THE CUSTOMER

OVERCHARGING THAN MRP - ROBIN FOODS

i would like to bring to your notice that the shop ROBIN FOODS near CMC Dental College, CMC Brown Road 141008 opposite post office, is countinuing fraudulent trade practice by charging 2-5 rupees on each product over the MRP. since the papers mentioned that we have to first notify the proprietor and then make such complaints, i and other customers have repeatedly comunicated to the proprietor of this unfair practice which they seem to have no shame or control.
i request your due action
Sincerely
Stanley Thomas
CMCH

Relaice Staff is behaving like governer in Ranchi, They are not having time to meet with customer not they have time to expalin the products. Most products in Ranchi is of Local market and all are above Price they same Products are avillable in other store by less than even 20 % of the Price.

RELIANCE PURCHASRE DEPARTMNET IS SLEEPING WHILE CHOSING THE CORRECT PRODUCTS.

Dupe - Reliance Fresh

I am a regular customer of Reliance Fresh and use to purchase all types of items for my family. I usually do not verify my bill amount as i do trust them. Last time i looked on my bill and found they were duping. Instead of billing exact price they are charging Rs. 1 extra on some item and also they are making round of 20 pasia to Rs. 1. As i shouted they adjusted my bill. But is this way they should treat with there customer. From now onwards i am not going to any of Reliance Fresh.

Complaint: Debit and Credit cards are not swiped in front of the customer.
At Reliance Fresh, Vijaynagar, Bangalore the cards we give to settle the bill, is taken and swiped in a room which is out of access to the customer. I think this is not proper. the customer has every right to watch the card being swiped in front of him/her.the staff are not able to give an answer to this.
there are chances to misuse the card. this should be brought to the immediate notice of the officials and immediate action should be taken to rectify it.
I hope this will get the attention of the officer incharge and attended.
P.S: Reliance Fresh being a giant company, should have 'contact us' in the website or 'consumers' complaint'.

Lots of vegetables & fruits get perished at reliance fresh outlets daily.Do we afford to waste the food when a large population dont get a square meal a day.Cant we dispose off the perishables for consumption before they are only fit to be garbaged. Can the Socially Responsible Corporate Entity like Reliance do something about it? Only the farmer knows the effort that goes into growing each item that ends on the shelf.Dear Ambanis, please do something urgently.

Duty Hours and Duties - Reliance Fresh

i want to know about the duty hours of a Customer Service Attendant at in the Reliance Fresh, because one of my friend is doing more than 10 hours a day. The manager attitude is like that.
And also he is telling the other department works to them like House Keeping.

How can i forward a complaint to HR Dept

I want to know the Duty hours of your Customer Service Attendant at in the Reliance Fresh and also i want know the duties and responsibilities of a Lady CSA.

my complaint is regarding not obeying the offer rules.for 2009 sept there was an offer, 2500 rs purchase for sept one frying pan worth rs 95 .But the offer not provided
i am from kerala

please don't purchase from Relaince fresh stores as they are not providing discounts offers and misbehave if you ask for the same

it is not matter of discounts but the company like reliance is making people fool and makes money.

so you all are requested not to purchase from reliance fresh stores

thanks

On 29/11/2009, I had purchased from Reliance Fresh outlet at Mahalakshmi Layout, Bangalore, 1 KG Safal Frozen peas (Batch No. K9-P manufacturing date 07 Nov 2009) with MRP as Rs. 105/-.

Releiance fresh has charged Rs. 115/- against the MRP price of Rs. 105/-. This is against all business ethics. Even small shops also will not charge price more than MRP. It is surprise to see company like Reliance can charge Rs. 10/- more than MRP. I request all the consumers be aware
of excess charging by the outlets and cheating the general public.

My bill no. C1015 #0249 at 18:49:59 dated 29 NOV 2009

I went to purchase some vegetables and other stuffs to Reliance fresh at Kondapur, Hyderabad 500084. My total bill amount was Rs. 25.16 and I found the salesman is asking for Rs.26.00. The explanation was given that the bill amount was 25.16 and it is rounded to 25.50 by adding 34 paise and as they dont have 50 paise change so customer has to pay Rs.6. I asked the salesman why your software is designed in that way and came to know that billl amount is always rounded to next rupees irrespective the paise and this is as per the design of the software. Though I paid the amount and left reliance fresh. though this is not a big amount but still I think this is not the correct way to round the amount.
It will be of great help if you recheck you policy of rounding the amount.

Reliance Fresh Complaints - STAFF MISBEHAVIOUR
View all Reliance Fresh complaints
Reliance Fresh, Datya Magri Udaipur(Rajasthan)

STAFF MISBEHAVIOUR
I had a very bad experience today at Reliance Fresh, Datya Magri Udaipur Store. The staff misbehaved with me staff specially the Guard was acting a goonda. The staff has not coutesy ( I think Reliance has forgot to provide its staff the basic etiquettes as how to behave with custormers) .

Ashok kumar sharma
Udaipur

I am regional manager of BAYER CROP SCIENCE in PUNE. When I entered into mall a MANAGER was doing sex with other female employ behind stall.When I scold on him, he has given me challenge that if u won't be silent I will finish ur family.
Mani

Hi All,

Maninath from Hyderabad.

Today i visited one of your reliance fresh outlet in OLD Alwal, secunderabad,
There was a banner hanging in the Car parking slot " shop above 1000/- and get the free gifts...three options were shown in the banner.
1. toilet cleaner
2. Mopz bottles (4 numbers)
3. some other product...

I shopped for 1277/- worth of goods in that outlet, but they refused to give me the 4 bottles which was shown in the banner. They gave me only one bottle.
Reliance fresh can't cheat customers like this, not acceptable.

If i am not getting the remaining bottles from Reliance fresh, I am sure I will send this mail to more than 100 customer/friends and more others, will effect to busniess.
One customer is enough to give wrong words for a product.

My number - 9160123495.

Maninath K.
" A good teacher is never forgotten...! "

Last week, I purchased for Rs. 1800 at Marathahalli, Bangalore. I had purchased Garnier Hair colour for Rs. 120/-. After going home, when I opened it, out of two tubes, one is missing. Immediately I called to the contact number given in the bill but no response. As I am working in a Private organisation, sunday was my weekly off and when I went to Reliance fresh next sunday, the executive said that they are helpless. I told that I am not asking for money and I showed him the bill but they refused.. I told him that no response when I called to the number in the bill but all in vain. He asked me to check each thing after stepping out of Reliance and they cant do anything. As they were a big organisation, they think that everyone will fall on their legs. We are purchasing paying money. This is a lesson . I was purchasing in Reliance for more than 2 years and every month I used to purchase for at least two thousand rupees. Hereafter I will never step into Reliance... thanks to reliance for teaching me a lesson

Reliance Fresh - STAFF MISBEHAVIOUR