Reliance India Mobile Prepaid account - CRBT service charges deducted without my consent

gadodias
I am holding mobile number 9323834080. Today I received a SMS from reliance that your subscription to CRBT service has been renewed at Rs.30 for a period of 30 days. I raised the complaint on *333. Reliance representative was Mr. Vishal. I came to me from him that Rs.30/- was also deducted in the month of August 2009 for which I never received any information. I had not subscribed to the service.

I requested him to refund the money. According to him, money once deducted, can not be refunded. He even refuesed to give my my request number saying that it will be sent by SMS.

I don't know what to do in this matter. Kindly advise.

Comments

DEDUCTION OF CHARGE WITH OUT MY CONSENT - Reliance India Mobile

THIS IS THIRD OCCASSION THAT RELIANCE DEDUCTED MY BALANCE WITH OUT MY KNOWLEDGE.THOUGH I REQUESTED THEM TO RESTORE MY BALANCE THEY UTTERED ME FILTHY LANGUAGE.&DID NOT TRANSFER THE LINE TO THE HIGHER AUTHORITY.I WANT TO SUE RIM TO CONSUMER COURT.

I have experienced similar kind of incident when charges been deducted for caller tune without my consent and after lodging a complaint i got a reply that the deduction was correct.And most importantly this was happen not for a single time but THREE in three months.

biswarup chowdhury, burdwan(w.b)

deduction of CRBT Charges without my request - Reliance Mobile

CALLER TUNE ACTIVATION WIDOUT MY PERMISSION
DEAR SIR
THIS SIDE IS SANJAY ABHALE...USING RELIANCE NUM FROM MORE THAN 5YR NOW...NUM:::9324711666.
THIS IS THE COMPLAINT REGARDING THE CALLER TUNE SERVICE WHICH HAS BEEN ACTIVATE...ON MY PHONE WIDOUT MY REQ...REGARDING THE SAME COMPLAINT I CALLED UP RELIANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE...ON *333...ON THS SAME DAY OF ACTIVATION AS I GOT THE MSG FOR THE SAME...& I HAD A WORD WID AGENT "DEVPRASAD"...HE TOLD ME THAT THIS SERVICE HAS BEEN ACTIVATE BY MY REQ...I TOLD HIM I NEVER I APPLIED FOR THE SAME....I REQ TO THAT AGENT TO TRANSFER THE CALL TO THE SUPERVISOR...HE PUT ME ON LONG HOLD ARROUND 15 MIN...
THAN ONE SUPERVISOR HER NAME WAS:::"RANJANA"...SHE TALK TO ME ...& BELIEAVE ME ...SHE WAS VERY VERY RUDE ...SHE WAS TALKIN AS SHE WAS NOT THERE TO TAKE THE CALLS.....
AS PER HER I ACTIVATE THIS SERVICE...I TOLD HER NO I M NOT...
BUT SHE WAS NOT READY TO LITSEN ME
WHAT CAN I DO NOW ? WILL THESE THINGS HAPPENS TIME TO TOME IN FUTURE? IS ANYBODY THERE TO HELP FOR POOR CUSTOMER?

It has happened with me too. I have going to kick their service to hell. No. 9350365317

Reliance cdma is a verybad network .It does not works properly and they automatically activates the caler tune on there own and after the customer starts using the crbt then they autmatically deactivates the crbtand they charge for this to to customers.
i have activated caller tune on my cellphone they automatically deactivated the caller tune on my phone when i called on *333 there response was they i or somebody has called on *333 and told them to deactivate my caller tune so they deactivated my caller tune.
muna68

The fact is truein my case also so a visionary stepmay please be initiated againstthis company. Who cheat lotsof Customers daily. Thank Q forthis portal Sir.
muna68

Thank for this forum.

I am Sukhwinder Singh & my mobile number 9322718243, using from last 5 years. I am facing lots of problem with reliance services i have couple of issue against reliance services. My first issue is every time i have to call in reliance customer care to register for Do Not Disturb Service but its not happening after completing of 45 days SLA also, I am really frustrated by reliance services, every time they use to call me 4 to 5 times in a day from 8 am to 9 pm, every time they use to disturb me. My second issue is every time i have to call in reliance customer care to raised a compliant for reversal of wrong amount deducted from my account. Reliance system is automatically activating any service on mobile number without intimated me & deducted amount for the same. Now they have activated the Bakwas service on my number from last 20 days i was deactivating this service but still this service has been activated on my number, i sent the SMS also for deactivating this service & 2 times i had given complaint in customer care to deactivate it. When i use to call in customer care they were saying that this service is already being deactivated, but now also i have been getting SMS of this services.
Today I received the SMS that your MISSED CALL ALERT SERVICE has been activated, I have not requested for this service in any way but they automatically activated this service, i dont no why its happening??
I am so frustrated with this kind of fraud services from reliance. They are simply looting the customer.

Even I am facing this problem where thay are deducting amount from the accounts these days and the call center people are very rude and hopeless guys. I think they hired some junk guys to do this.
I am fedup of this and dont know what to do with this. This happend with my two numbers now and they are not ready to take any complain against this.

Very bad services, TRAI must put some rules for this.

Vikas Gupta

My no is 9369796989 and i have faced the same problem tat has been faced by the mob no. 9323834080 owner. :(
AJAY KUMAR KEWAT Reliance Communications  - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India

CRB COMPLAINT - Reliance Mobile

CRBT Service invoked without my consent

I would like to raise the issue with this forum. Reliance has activated CRBT service without my consent. I recieved a message saying that CRBT has been activated and Rs 30 was deducted my Prepaid Account Balance.

When I tried to send message to Unsuscribe to this CRBT service. I am unable to send the message.

Reliance should not do such type of mean activities of making money.
N Mar 8, 2011 by
JAIPAL HANS

Reliance India Mobile Prepaid account

Posted: 09/03/2011 by Jaipal Hans Send email

CRBT service charges deducted without my consent
I am holding mobile number 09541053249. Today I received a SMS from reliance that your subscription to CRBT service has been renewed at Rs.30 for a period of 30 days. I raised the complaint on *333.
I don't know what to do in this matter. Kindly advise.
N May 17, 2011 by
anup gupta36 Reliance India Mobile Prepaid account  - Himachal Pradesh, India

crbt service - reliance prepaid cellular service

CRBT Service invoked without my consent

I would like to raise the issue with this forum. Reliance has activated CRBT service without my consent. I recieved a message saying that CRBT has been activated and always some amount was deducted my Prepaid Account Balance.
My mobile no. is 9625670070.
D May 23, 2011 by

gvdfgf
N Jun 13, 2011 by
anup gupta36 Reliance India Mobile Prepaid account  - Himachal Pradesh, India

so please refund my all amount
N Jun 13, 2011 by
gits009

I have reliance gsm and experienced the fake CRBT charges and also some other charges for some foolish service packs which reliance had activated on their own, I was notified only at the time of deduction and not at the time of activation (So surprised). See the mail thread below reliance people are trying the justify whaterver they did is correct!!!

Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 7:19 PM
To: customercare@relianceada.com
Subject: Re: 'Reliance=008-527-580' Reference your e-mail

I don't know why but your company is not stopping to make the fraud till this date. Yesterday on 10th of June they activated some service pack and deducted Rs 30/- as always they do. Can you explain why and how this happened? All the time your company assures that there will not be any more service pack activated and no deduction will happen but it all seems like pompous. Please can you check why this fraud is repeatedly happening with my number. Thanks, Gitesh
----- Original Message -----
From: customercare@relianceada.com
To: gitesh.kumar.pandya@oracle.com
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2011 9:55:17 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Subject: RE:'Reliance=008-527-580' Reference your e-mail
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

In response to your e-mail regarding DNC activation, kindly note that as we have checked in our record DNC facility is activated towards your Reliance number 7620999369 on 01-06-11.

We appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Malay Mishra
Customer Care
Reliance Communications

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.rcom.co.in or write to us at customercare@relianceada.com.
Dial *225 to get your CDMA Prepaid Account Balance Information.

For any queries about our products or services please dial *333 or call 198 (toll free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone. You can also reach us on 30333333 from any other phone and J&K customers can dial 9018090180.

My Services
Now you can manage your account all by yourself. By logging on to My Services Services (http://myservices.relianceada.com) you can
• View your account information
• Recharge your account online
• View your transaction history
• Create / Track Service requests
SMS service commands list
Just SMS <KEYWORD> to 55333 (toll free).
Note: Keywords are not case sensitive.

Name of service SMS Keyword
Info on GPRS (For GSM) INFO<Space>GPRS
Locate us
Check address of the nearest Reliance store GALLERY<Space><PINCODE>

-----Original Message-----
From: Giteshkumar Pandya (gitesh.kumar.pandya@oracle.com)
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 06:43 PM
To: customercare@relianceada.com (customercare@relianceada.com)
Subject: RE: Reference to your mail

Please note that DNC is not yet activated because I got call from the number 9326813958 on 26/05/2011 at 12:36 PM. I can see this timestamp still in my mobile. Please check whether DNC active or not and also let me know when DND will be activated.

From: customercare@relianceada.com [mailto:customercare@relianceada.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:53 AM
To: Giteshkumar Pandya
Subject: RE:'Reliance=008-508-579' Reference to your mail

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

With reference to your mail regarding Deduction of amount.

Please note that, your service requests has been solved by checking our records. The ID 2291738094 was regarding the wavier.

As per the SR no 156741689, you have been charged correctly for the CRBT (caller tune) facility used earlier. Hence the decrement in balance for CRBT is correct, current there is no CRBT facility active in your account.

As per the SR no 153318773, your request for deactivating the SymRWTwoSub Pack has been successful.

Further to the mail, the DNC (Do Not Call) is active in your account from 23rd May 2011.

Warm Regards,

Sandhya.S
Customer Care
Reliance Communications

Dial *225 to get your CDMA Prepaid Account Balance Information.

For any queries about our products or services please dial *333 or call 198 (toll free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone. You can also reach us on 30333333 from any other phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Giteshkumar Pandya (gitesh.kumar.pandya@oracle.com)
Date: Friday, May 27, 2011 01:17 PM
To: gsm.customercare@relianceada.com (gsm.customercare@relianceada.com); Rcomnodalofficer.MH@relianceada.com (Rcomnodalofficer.MH@relianceada.com); Rcomappellateauthority.Mumbai@relianceada.com (Rcomappellateauthority.Mumbai@relianceada.com); Rcomappellateauthority.Mumbai@relianceada.com (Rcomappellateauthority.Mumbai@relianceada.com)
Subject: FW: Urgent : Fake CRBT charges for number : 7620999369------ Req id :152676789 & Req id: 2291738094; Req id : 153318773

Due to gross negligence and no updates from nodal officer, forwarding to appellate. Please can you look into it.

Error! Filename not specified.
Giteshkumar Pandya | Associate Consultant | +91 20 6656 2216 (O) +91 7620999369 (M)

Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 1:04 PM
To: Rcomnodalofficer.MH@relianceada.com
Subject: Urgent : Fake CRBT charges for number : 7620999369------ Req id : 152676789 & Req id: 2291738094; Req id : 153318773

Please let me know the status of the request : 153318773

Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:20 PM
To: Rcomnodalofficer.MH@relianceada.com
Subject: RE: Fake CRBT charges for number : 7620999369------ Req id : 152676789 & Req id: 2291738094
Importance: High

Why and how the service packs are getting activated even though I don’t ask for it. I am not seeing any reason for activating such packs. My recent observation is that SymRWTwoSub pack has been activated on my account without any reason. Can you please advice how it has got activated and deducted Rs. 30/- against that.

Please stop activating any service pack for my account. I have already raised request for DND, it is - 13087889073. Please activate DND for my account ASAP.

Awaiting your early and prompt response.

Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 6:34 PM
Importance: High

Please look into this urgently and take up the necessary action.

Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 6:27 PM
Importance: High

One more instance of fraud. Please check the Req id: 2291738094. This has been repeatedly happening with my account. Please look into it urgently and give the clarity. If you can’t resolve it then I will discontinue with the service.

Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 5:07 PM
Subject: RE: Fake CRBT charges for number : 7620999369------ Req id : 152676789
Importance: High

Please can you let me know whether the request for reversal - 152676789 has been resolved.

Pune, India

From: Rcomnodalofficer.MH@relianceada.com [mailto:Rcomnodalofficer.MH@relianceada.com]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 4:15 PM
To: Giteshkumar Pandya
Subject: RE: Fake CRBT charges for number : 7620999369

"Dear Sir,

Greetings from Reliance Communication!!

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding de-activate for CRBT for subscriber number 7620999369

Kindly note that your issue has been forwarded to the respective department for further review and appropriate action to be taken.
The reference ID for the same is 152676789, we are working on it and will respond you at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

________________________________________

Any updates please?

Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 11:32 AM
Subject: Fake CRBT charges for number : 7620999369

I have got reliance prepaid connection with number 7620999369. I am writing this mail because I am not satisfied with the response I got from reliance customer care.

The matter is unnecessary fee your company has charged me for CRBT service. I am surprised that when, why and how CRBT service was activated on my mobile and was getting charged for the same. I would rather call it a intentional/planned cost to customer which your company wants the customer to pay if he is unaware of it. This hidden cost came to my knowledge on 16th of April when I received message saying there is a deduction of Rs. 30/- for the CRBT service. The message also says if you want to unsubscribe then reply back to 15523 for unsubscribing the service. I didn’t know what this service is and when did I ask for activating it!!! But, as they already deducted Rs. 30/- and to avoid any more unnecessary deduction I had to reply back for un-subscription without any choice left. But, remember here that I am asking for the un-subscription of the service which I never asked/opt for!!!

Thereafter, I called up for reliance customer care many times but did not get proper response for the reversal of the amount. And, surprisingly I found that they were trying justify whatever they did is correct!!!

Kindly look into this matter on urgent basis for the resolution as it gives me lot of stress and disappointment while continuation of the service.

Your prompt reply is highly appreciated.

Pune, India

Oracle Financial Services Software Limited was formerly i-flex solutions limited..

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
D Sep 16, 2011 by
anup gupta36 Reliance India Mobile Prepaid account  - Himachal Pradesh, India

DEAR SIR, INSPITE OF REPEATED REMINDERS AND CONTACTED BY CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES THRICE, THIS MOBILE COMPANY DEDUCTED SOME AMOUNT REGULARLY, THIS IS THE TRUTH BEHIND SUCH LARGE COMPANIES e.g. RELIANCE FOR RAISING THE FUNDS IN CORPORATE MANNER...
N Jan 18, 2012 by
manish ujral

well i am a reliance user same they did with me they activated my crbt services i poiled my 3 hrs on *333 but there is no way out to talk to there representatives i think reliance they think we are fools if they don't have people to take care of customers ridicules i dont want to share my number as i dont feel it comfertable to put my number on net