Reliance smart GSM-Rs 81 plan for Unlimited internet surfing for 7 days. - Fraud by company

Sushil kumar
My reliance smart GSM no is +919905345138
On friday 10th april, time-12:45pm, I made a easy recharge GPRS PLAN worth Rs81.(GPRS PLAN:81-in this plan customer gets unlimited internet surfing for 7 days.)on saturday 11th april's evening, the gprs service stops working.i had called customer care at least 50-60 times.nd today i also visited there office here in sec-4, city centre, bokaro steel city, jharkhand.
there i met more customers of same complaint.there, the customer service executive told me that u hav 2 call customer care.now, they r saying my complaint no-94531866, is still in progress.
Here, i want 2 request TRAI to do something against the company.

Comments

dear mam/sir

i just e recharge my cell with Rs. 81 after i got there message saying to provide GPRS for a week.
but after recharge i never got any net fecility. i call customer care but they r not available. my no is 9883377710. i live in kolkata. can anyone please help

samit sinha

dear mam/sir

i have a reliance smart no.

i e recharge my cell on 15/04/09 with Rs. 81 after i got there message saying to provide GPRS for a week.
but after recharge i never got any net fecility. i call customer care but they r not available. my no is 9883377710. i live in kolkata (baguiati). can anyone please help

samit sinha

I have recharged worth Rs.81, 10days before.But Customer care didn't giv me D settings. Now i m using smartnet with my Laptop using bluetooth modem. It really works 4 me.

81 rs/ easy rechrge...Is not work on my ph. Why???Anybody know about it..Hows it work..On phone..Plz help me

I got massage on my number that you recharge Rs. 30 than get Rs. 25 talktime and 20 min std but I did not get 20 min std why

Dear all,
I also used reliance smart gsm internet service of unlimited plan. For this i recharged my account two times with Rs. 306.
The service of reliance is too poor that i broked my sim card.

Reliance suck!

I have recharged worth Rs.81, 10days before.But Customer care didn't giv me D settings. Now i m using smartnet with my Laptop using bluetooth modem.my number-09014098322

dear sir/mada

i recharged with rs 81 few days ago...but there is no net facility given to me yet..if if i send d msg for my settings they say i dnt supprt gprs..or dey dnt hv d settings 4 my phone...im a customer of kolkata...plss help

I recharged Rs 29 on my cell in Reliance smart GSM services and in that plan i was promised to call free on any reliance local no from 11pm-6am for one month but my service has been cancelled or debarred without any information.After calling to customer care they are not responding properly and not picking calls and most of the time they are giving falls information like i have called on some no without any call from my side.Please help me to resolve my problem as they have deducted about Rs 150 from my main balance.Even after recharging with Rs 29 again its not working.
Please help me to resolve my problem.
Manish

Dear Sir/Mam
I Had Recharge My Smart Gsm For 81 Rs And Tried To Connect My Cell To my Laptop
But my mobile is connected to my Laptop but The network Does not Starts My internet
And my mobile no is 9691691828 Please Do made my Request
fff

recharge 3o to 9747228885

i recharg my mobil fr 29 rupees fr net i hv got message my 29 rupess fr istd recgarges. my mobil no is 9696631638

relianc is a big fadtus sim card with no faciliteis available .

caling, sms rates are hell as well as intretnet gprs plan are also high rates .

reliance company down the rates of gprs planss . becaus the rates are very high. down the gprs plans rates

other wise ur relince sim card will go down day by day becaus if no nice plans then no one will by simcard try to imrove
N Mar 1, 2011 by
ajit kumar saw

now 3g available, so 2g unlimited gprs plan have very high rate 306 rs., now rate must down
N Aug 29, 2011 by
Ajay Bajpai

Reliance smart is a totally fraud and not giving the services to customers through customer care. If customer want to know about the plans or any latest plans, but there is nobody to tell. If you call customer care there is no body answer and every time they are busy and call " trying after some time". and i tried more than 3 hours but same reply received. " trying after some time". I don't understand why Reliance Smart is not giving the proper service to customer through customer care service.

I am a Reliance Smart Mobile holder bearing no. 9907009331 of MP (Shahdol District)using smart mobile from last 6 years, face the same problem.
N Oct 6, 2011 by
dileswar gardia

sir iam dileswar gardia i rechare my mobile fr 29 rupees fr gprs. iget recharge sucess fully massage .but when ibrowse net i am not get any facilities