Reliance Walky - R Com phone - Bad Service

Winslie Leon
This is the second time I have applied for a Reliance phone and I have paid my money and now they want me to run from pillar to post to get the refund. I applied for a Reliance Walky phone. I was given an instrument that worked for 2 days and after that it was'nt charging. The salesman came and took 10 days to tell me that he could not do anything and that i should pursue my case on my own. After complaining, I have still not, almost 30 days after I complained first, got my refund on my phone. I have told the reliance people straight that I DO NOT WANT THEIR SERVICE. They still seem to be dilly dallying for no reason. I have got very bad service from them. I would advise other customers to be extremely careful in their dealings with RCom. I have had 2 instances now of very bad basic service from them. They need to be taken to task for the way they deal with customers and for their customer policies.

Comments

i wnt to know about Reliance walky Lifetime Plan..? I have to need Walky So ...About Infomation Give me...

I Babita Garg purchese walky phone rs. 3400 purchese phone no. is 0145 3202347 my problem is this phone not working properly since 6 months sevral time i complain but they not solve my problem they phone us for payment only but they don't solve our problem .

Please do some needfull .

Reliance Walky - R Com phone - Bad Service