RO.Bandra (EPF INDIA) Mumbai - Delay in Getting EPF Pension

Rajesh Kumar Sharma
Dear Sirs

After abaut 10 months of my Employer submitting your Office form 10-D, I have not received my first pension till date.The details of my account are given as under

EPF Account no MH/46/EXMPT
Member's Account no MH/46/1831
Name Rajesh Kumar Sharma(Reg office Colaba)
Employer's name Ms Nelco Limited Mumbai
Date of Submission of form 10-D 03-12-2008
Reminders Dated 04-07-09 and 10-09-09

Sir i request you to kindly look into the matter and take some action for disbursement of my pension with arrears failing which i will have no option but to go to RTI route
Thanking you in anticipation
Rajesh Kumar Sharma
38C Pocket F Mayur Vihar - 2
Delhi-110091
Mobile - 0911294648
Tel. 011-22771189

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Jagadish A, i was an employee of an AEGON Religare Life Insurance Company Limited, Bangalore. I have applied for PF withdrawal and i have given HDFC Bank account number, unfortunately account has been closed and cheque from PF office Maharastra, Bandra sent to HDFC bank Bangalore, I have collected cheque from Bank and i have sent to Regional office Maharastra Bandra in the month of January with attested letter and my AXIS Bank Cancelled cheque to Bandra office. But still no response form the office.

when i call to office they ask me to call other number, but that number is busy for 24 hour, please help in getting my PF amount.

Name: Jagadish A
PF No.: MH/48957/155

I have submitted the form19 and form10c through my emloyer M/S Larsen&Toubro at the time of VRS on dated 20/09/2003 and after that i received 2 letters from your regional office bandra dated 08/10/2004.As you have given following details
Scheme certificate no.MH/BAN/40030, receipt no. MH/BAN/173721
Name of the member:Shri Shyam Singh Ramana
Employees provident fund A/C No.MH/19900/4046
Date of Birth -01/01/1950
Father's name-Shri Gurdial Singh Ramana
Date of joining current ESH(EPS) 16/11/1995
Date of cessation of membership 20/09/2003
Reason of cessation of membership= Cessation
Age as on 16/11/1995:45yrs.
Recently I have sent form10c, My bank account no. & one cancelled cheque to you as required by your EPF Office.
Now, I am requesting to you start my monthly pension that same can be deposited in my bank account no. 30009765173 state bank of India. IFSC: SBIN0006404.
Kindly do the needful.

DEAR RESPECTED SIR

I AM G.ARAVINDA BABU

I HAVE APPLIED MY EPS FORMS ALONG WITH ALL SUPPORTED DOCUMENTS
ALONG WITH ORIGINAL SCHEME CIRTIFICATE ON 02 / 08 / 2010

TILL DATE IAM NOT RECEIVED ( ALL MOST 14 MONTHS COMPLETED )

I AM GIVING MY DETAILS PLEASE KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL BECAUSE IAM JOB LESS

WITH REGARDS
A Nov 2, 2011 by
v mahesh

Dear sir
Iam V.Mahesh i was an empolyee of kankei marketing relationship pvt ltd & i have applied my eps forms along with all supported documents along with all original scheme cirtificate on 31/3/2010 submitted till now also i didn't recive my epf and i checked epfindia.com my epf status it showing its has been underprocess my pf no MH/44922/11455
and sir iam calling my old company that company pf department telling we already submitted epf company but they pepole only delaying sir kindly asap releave my pf sir y because my personal problems and i have to my mba 2 nd year fee sir iam giving my details sir,
Pf no MH/44922/11455
V.Mahesh
Date of Submission 31/3/2011
mobile num 08125336273
e mail id: vanjari.mahesh@gmail.com
V.Mahesh
N Dec 4, 2011 by
praveen kumar bhatiya

my name is praveen kumar bhatiya. i was an employee of hdfc bank .i have applied my pf forms six month ago in pf department but i couldnt receive my pf amount till now i am calling in ro.bandra but i couldnt receive proper responce.my pf no is.108698and please reply me what is the status of my pf amount.
my email id is praveen.bhatiya1984@gmail.com
my contact no is 9252874464 please reply me
regards praveen kumar bhatiya
D Dec 26, 2011 by
Harish .B

Am harish from bangalore i have applied my PF on June 24th - 2011 it's almost 6 month complied it's still showing payment under process pls find the below PF details

MH /23305 /000/ 16217

Pls do the needful

Rgds...
Harish .B
N Jan 16, 2012 by
bashir dwd

sir
with great regards i want to say you that i was working in khandelwall labs Mumbai in the year of 2006-2008 under acc.no MH43664-380 but unfortunately till date i have not revived p.f settlement.
N Jul 22, 2012 by
Rachana Mokashe RO.Bandra (EPF INDIA) Mumbai  - Maharashtra, India

Receipt of pension from wrong date - EPFO RO Bandra

I resigned from M.S.E.D.C.L's service in August 2008 and submitted the form in EFP Scheme 1995. My pension has been sanctioned @ Rs. 1323/- P.M. vide P.P.O. No. 90816. The letter No. 210312000148 Dt. 14.3.2012. As I resigned in August 2008, I am entitled to get pension from September 2008. However, I got pension started from May 2011. On enquiry, it is told that I made an inadvertent mistake in writing the date in Column 8 (a), and therefore I am not entitled to get pension from the date of resignation and I have been sanctioned the pension from date of receipt of my form in Bandra office i.e. May 2011. I feel that it is great injustice to me for a small mistake and I need to get the pension from the next month in which I resigned i.e. September 2008. It is requested to kindly guide me in this matter. It is further requested to kindly condone the inadvertent mistake and arrange to sanction the pension from September 2008 and oblige.
N Jul 26, 2012 by
kumar burri

This suresh kumar .Burri ex.employee of Fultron India . My employee no:111444, iam reliving that time iam applied pf withdraw, iam geating the message also this is year march, its alredy 6months, completed, but iam not geating amount, but rpf people is saying with in 2 months iam geating amount, what exact problem, who are the contact person, i need urgent, if ur not racting this mail I will go to court.ihave every thing proofs there, and iam forword to what ever, iam geating the sms with rpf people I will forword to ur mobile, please as soon as possible I nead my pf withdraw amount.1
I have Already submitted last month FormNo.13 and formno.19 and10c and cancelled check.

Thanks & Regrds
Suresh Kumar.B
Employee no:111444
Mobileno:9704471887
N Oct 3, 2012 by
D.MASTAN RAO

My name is D.Mastan Rao. I did not get my pension even after one year. My pf a/c.No.MH/BAN/5934/2758. Kindly arrange to send concerned letter to PF Office, Guntur, who told me that they have not received any intimation from Banndra.

D.Mastan Rao
N Sep 6, 2013 by
raham

Dear sir/madam,

My name is SK.Rahamthulla Ex-employee of kelly services -hyd- I was join 23-06-11, i reliving 31-11-12. I applied pf 15-04-13 but the kelly services person was delay are submited the pf forms12-08-13.Then i got the SMS from pf office the day of 21-08-13 it is under prosses.But today marning i was check the my pf status it was rejected. could you please give the information way my appcation was rijected. pls find the below my PF details.

MY EMP CODE INKELLY SERVICES (141363).
MY PF NO IS MH/BAN/46257/48152.
MY CELL NO.9949772483.
MY A/C NO.10311140004224.
N Feb 12, 2014 by
K.Badhrinarayanan

This is to refer my several letters by speed post &e-mail made to the Commissioner RO Bandhara regarding transfer of my old pensionable account(MH/BAN7888/47) of my service in M/s. WAGHJI LAKHMIDAS & Co., 82/84, Anand, Kazi Syed St. Mumbai through my present emplpyer of Vinaya Mission's Sankaracharichar Dental College Salem PF a/c. no: CB?SLM?0025176/000/0000142

RO.Bandra (EPF INDIA) Mumbai - Delay in Getting EPF Pension