Robin Gas Agency Sector-5,Rohini Delhi - Non delivery of lpg after 8 days of booking and many phone calls

Chander Mohan Sharma
I am a consumer(No.-23620) of bharat gas, previously registered at Rohit gas agency Rohini and recently temporarly transferred to Robin gas agency Sector-5New Delhi.I have booked my LPG cylinder on date 2-12-2008 but not received it yet even after many phone calls. Every time they assure me to deliver the cylinder very soon but all in vain.

(CHANDER MOHAN SHARMA)
243, NDMC HOUSING COMPLEX, SECTOR-11, ROHINI-110085
CONSUMER NO.-23620 (ROBIN GAS AGENCY, SECTOR-5 ROHINI)

Comments

delivering lpg gas - robin gas agency

I am a consumer(No.-4761) of Robin gas agency Sector-5New Delhi.I have booked my LPG cylinder on date 13-02-2009 but not received it yet even after many phone calls. Every time they assure me to deliver the cylinder very soon but all in vain.

talewar singh
h-1/34 budh vihar, phase-1

undilivering lpg gas
I am a consumer(No.-5365) of Robin gas agency Sector-5New Delhi.I have booked my LPG cylinder on date 20-04-2009 but not received it yet even after many phone calls. Every time they assure me to deliver the cylinder very soon but all in vain.

shanker lal sharma
B-5 budh vihar, phase-1
delhi-110086

I am a consumer(No.-31838 rrg) of Robin gas agency Sector-5New Delhi.I have booked my LPG cylinder on date 05-05-2009 but not received it yet even after many phone calls. Every time they assure me to deliver the cylinder very soon but all in vain.

sunder lal
b 2/13 sector 11 rohni
delhi-110086

I find that -booking a gas refill with above dealer is really an ordeal.
They do not pick phone fpr long or it is always busy.
pl. ckeck the working of the agent.
ankit

no booking at all phones r not attended

They are not picking my phone. i am unable to contact.
i want to book these numbers: 11688 (preeti)
11718 (sunhari devi)
They are herrasing me. this is too much.

I am a consumer(No.-10298) of bharat gas, Robin gas agency Sector-5, Rohini, New Delhi.I have booked my LPG cylinder on date 20-21- August - 2010 but not received it yet even after many phone calls.
Yours
Rajesh Balee, 365, Pocket-C-8, Sector - 8, Rohini, Delhi. Ph. 9818035767, 9811974345,

sir i am my gas reefal na - an 1503 boking plss sir c 20 ph 2 bdhu vihar 7503460392
N Mar 3, 2011 by
rajbhati

I find that -booking a gas refill with above dealer is really an ordeal.
They do not pick phone fpr long or it is always busy.
pl. ckeck the working of the agent an 1503 seema sharma c-20ph 2 bdhu vihar tri murti road
N Mar 23, 2011 by
deepsingh123

i booked my gas on dated 5 march, 2011, when we did not get cylender till 21 march. after holi celebration my brother went to their booking office to ask about non delivery of gas cylender they give another booking of 21 march 2011 and told us to pick cylender from godown situated in rithala. but we could not get cylender. same situation going on last 6 months. my name is deep and my consumer no 5170. please help

deep singh
9958677406.
I-62, ph-2, vijay vihar, rohini, delhi-85
A Mar 26, 2011 by
pankaj1230

I am a consumer(No.-N8973) of bharat gas, Robin gas agency Sector-5, Rohini, New Delhi.I have booked my LPG cylinder on date 15-16- MARCH - 2011 but not received it yet even after many phone calls.
kaushalya Devi, A-1012 BUDH VIHAR PH-II, Delhi-110086. Ph. 9990214312
N May 9, 2011 by
balir

I am a consumer(No.-10298) of bharat gas, Robin gas agency Sector-5, Rohini, New Delhi.I have booked my LPG cylinder on date 20-04- 2011 but not received it. Plz.make it possible to deliver the cylinder urgently Thanks,
Yours
Rajesh Balee, 365, Pocket-C-8, Sector - 8, Rohini, Delhi. Ph. 9818035767, 9958878920,
N Jun 21, 2011 by
Daramveer Singh

I am Daramveer Singh complaint HP gas, Sector-5, Rohini, New Delhi.I have booked my LPG cylinder on date June - 2011 but not received it yet even after many phone calls.
Daramveer Singh,
X-33 Shama Coloy, Budh Vihar Phase-II Delhi-110086. Ph. 9210714961, 9953016054
N May 19, 2012 by
Manohar Lal Garg

I am a consumer(No.-32389) of bharat gas, Robin gas agency Sector-5, Rohini, New Delhi. I find that -booking a gas refill with above dealer is really an ordeal. They do not pick phone for long or it is always busy. pl. ckeck the working of the agent. I have booked my LPG cylinder on before 28 days in May-2012 he deliver the LPG Cylinder i.e. defective from mouth & found leakage after fitment of Regulator on it but he did not replace the same, not received it yet even after many phone calls.
Plz.make it possible to deliver the cylinder urgently & arrange to provide the Dealer Code No. for REG. the phone no. myself.

Manohar Lal, A-1/71 Sector-17, DDA Flats Rohini, Delhi-89