Rohan Motors (Greater Noida) Maruti - Service Complaints

tripathi_dheeraj
Sir, i had given my Maruti 800 car no DL9CE 7578 to the above mentioned service centre.
the service boy who prepared my job card have given me estimate about 7000 rs for service.
As a simple customer i was not supposed to have all information about service schedule.
when i saw the bill, i was shocked there was fuel injector cleaning service costed me about 1500.
after discussion with service manager, i came to know that this was not mandated in the normal schedule.again they charged about 3000 rs only for labour charge.

as a simple car user, i know rs 3000 alone can not be labour charge for service time of about 2 hrs.

after questioning with service manager, they said these are our normal rates and our workshop is one of among top rated maruti workshops in india.
is it true, does maruti's service standards differ locationwise.

sir, i have all details about my bills and i can show you tese charges.

please take action against such service provider, who misbehave and cheat with innocent customers under the maruti's brand name.

Comments

I also had bad exprience with Rohan Motors Greater noida.
Maruti Dealer services Experience.

I am using Maruti Alto Lx since Nov, 2002, appox 64000 km done.
Keeping in my mind maruti vehicle is user friendly cost effective and lower maintenance.But when I went for maintenance I found bad experience.

I went for regular paid service as well as Front and rear shock absorber change at Rohan Motors Greater Noida .

But I am not convinced with details mentioned in Retail Invoice about consumable items and work contents with Labor charges charged to me.

Things required to do after 25, 000 to 30000 KM they did after 10, 000 KM only. like

fuel injector cleaning service cost about 1500.

They mentioned wheel balancing and wheel alignment charges but they did wheel balancing only.

Over charging Doing repair or process which is not required.they charged me RS 12000.

i checked with other dealers for same servicing and repair their estimate is almost Rs 4000 Less.

and thair Service advisors ( in my case Omprakash) work like commision agent.

they give high rough estimate and finally they will adjust your service bill exectly as per their estimate and customer can not under stand how?

They simply cheating their customer and giving Maruti Suzuki bad name.

if possible pl avoid getting your vehicle serviced at Rohan Motors.

I had a very bad experience with Rohan Motors, greater Noida recently when i decided to buy my Swift DZire from Rohan Motors. First of all, they were suppose to give the "Applied For" plate as it would have taken time to get the number plate. They did not give at all. Instead they said the delivery note would be more than enough for 72 hrs. They promised they would have our number plate delivered at home. For this they charged 3000 rs from us. The number plate never arrived at our place for more than a week. Almost after 2 weeks they just called up to give the number verbally.We had to spend 300 rs from our own pocket to get the number plate done. Its been more a month that we have bought our car and we are not yet in receipt of our registration papers.They have already charged inappropriate price for this.

Initially they were not even gining the proper invoice.After much persuasion, we had been able to receive the invoice.

They were also charging exoberant price for seat covers . I checked it out with other dealers.The prices were much lesser.

Please dont trust people from Rohan Motors.

I have very bad experience with M/s Rohan Motors Greater noida. His charges are too high. They charges from me in a warranty period.

I didn't suggest anyone to go at ROHAN MOTORS.

I request to Maruti dealership provider to take necessary action against him.

hi all,
did any boby tried complaining abt this in consumer forum????
If not than all the stuff you are talking about is useless and seems more like they they have charged you more so you are complaining.
so guys please log your complaint in consumer forum.
Also contact maruti service centre at OKHALA that is owned by maruti itself and not the dealer for the rates. I am quite satisfied with there service but ofcourse i have spend 1 hrs there for giving them instructions.

Best Regards,

NON-PAYMENT - TRUE VALUE - CAR SOLD TO ROHAN MOTORS

I had sold one MARUTI 800 with AC last year on 26th Oct.2007, to Rohan Motors at their mathura road showroom. The car was financed by HDFC. Rohan motors told me that payment will be done to HDFC bank directly. Today is 27th Mrach, 2009 no payment has been done till date despite of my regualtr followup with ROHAN MOTORS. They seem to take my car without any money. Bank is harassing me for EMI's where as i am not using mthat car since oct, 2007. I have paid 13 EMI's even after oct.2007 so that my record with bank remains good. I have sent the foreclosure details to rohan motors but nothing has been done.

What should I do??

Forgery & misbehave of Dealer - MarutiAlto

i book maruti alto std. car (wine red) from one up motors india pvt.ltd, lucknow by paying Rs 5000-00 on 1st of may 2009. and rest of cars amount given through union bank of india's cheque Rs. 2, 34, 678 on 13th of may 2009. When i went the showroom dealer refuse to give me wine red car and offer other car, i agreed but i said please took Rs. 2, 32, 869-00 which shown on the site of marutialto.com/altoprice.asp. but he refused & misbehaved. In the Light of this incedent pls reply-
a) what is the meaning of booking ? when wine red car is not avaliable why dealer took rest of money form me.
b) why dealer not accepted marutialto.com/altoprice.asp. site price.
c) who is responsible for holding my money for 19 days.
d) Company/dealer offer me to go media & publish this incident for people of uttar pradesh.
e) why company/dealer doing forgery from people.

from,
Om Prakash Yadav,
Lucknow

I have a very bad experience with R Rohan Motors Greater noida.
I had given my Maruti Esteem car for servicing and wheel alignment. They have charged for wheel alignment but not done the job. On felling that alignment is not good, I send the car twice for rectification, but they did not do the job and resulting my two tyres are scraped and I bear a lose of Rs.4300, the cost of two tyres. Also they charged for Battery water and never put Battery water and causing damage of Battery and cost me Rs. 3989.
Again, on 14.06.2009, when I send my car for silencer Repair, and strictly refuse for not doing the alignment work, still they charged for why wheel Alignment, which they do not do.
More surprisingly, they have charged for Battery Water. I have replaced sealed maintenance free Battery from Rohan motors only on 20.06.2008 for which they have charged Rs.3989, but now they are filling Battery water in sealed maintenance free battery. Can they explain how they did this job.
Similarly, without doing the job of RR Brake shoe assly, without replacing the Spark Plug they have charged for the same. They have also charged every time so many items un-necessary, for which we have no proof like changing the coolant and oil etc.
We request Maruti Udhyoy limited to look into the matter and cancel the Dealership of such a corrupt dealer, who charge from innocent customers without doing the job/ items and we people paying for damage because of Rohan Motors cheating and Poor services.

I agree to the above said complaints, infact they are charging exorbitant money, by sucking the customers. I was given an estimate of Rs.6500/- and when I came to collect my car, I was told to pay another Rs.3500/- as labour charges, I got shocked...

Therfore I have decided to go somewhere else for servicing of car, even though I am puting up in G Noida.
Hello Maruti Suzuki are you listening to it...or waiting for the customers to go to other car companies in their next buying...

Rohan Motors stands for WORST Services...

I have 4 cars but i purchase a maruti 2 hand car Alto from Rohan motors gr.noida

I also has a bad experience with Rohan greater noida but the person I met after complaint helped me
in getting things done right.I asked me to complain the G.M and gave his number as well.

I went for service and found after one day that my engine oil is coming out and spill over in parking.

I reported this and took my vehicle to workshop, what ever they found as the root cause was really
alarming for me.It may be alarming for you as well.They did not remove the old engine oil and put
the new lubrican in it, this led to overfilling of lubricant leading to the breaking of packing
of engine.

I reported this to there General manager and got everything fixed for a normal washing charge.

After that day I have been going 50 km for service but not 5km(diatance to Rohan).
Naveen Kumar Gupta Rohan Motors (Greater Noida) Maruti  - Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Car Damage during Servicing - Rohan Motors Limited Greater Noida

Sir, I given my Maruti Alto car No AS04E0809 to the above mentioned service centre against the job card No JC10003977 dated 04/06/2010
At the time of delivery of my Car, I found
1) Many new dent and scratches on the both left doors and the bonot of the car.
2)There was the replacement of the bulbs but they were in working condition at the time of hand over the car to the service boy.
3) Other parts like belt and the oil filter pump were replaced but the same time old part were not available in the Car.When I asked to the service supervisior about the old parts then they agreed not to charged for the avobe parts...It seems somthing like fraud or cheating.

please take action against such service provider, who misbehave and cheat with innocent customers under the maruti's brand name and repair the body part damaged by the service center.

It is very sameful for the Maruti brand and there is no difference between an ordinary service center and the Maruti service center.

Looking for a positive response.

Naveen Kumar gupta
+919871121262
Maruti Suzuki Care Rohan Motors (Greater Noida) Maruti  - Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Your ID number is #1445. Our customer care team will get in touch with you.

I am facing a problem of unavailability of wind glass for my maruti Swift VXI for the last two months. I have purchased the said car 7 to 8-months back from ROHAN MOTORS, Greater Noida. I don't know when i'll get that wind glass for my SWIFT VXI.

So i request Maruti Udhyoy limited to look into the matter seriously to get my car repaired soon.
ohm

I also took my vehicle no-HR26AQ-7835 maruti wagon - R to Rohan Gr. Noida, and felt that complaints mentioned above are true. Rohan Gr. Noida does not have enough skilled staff to take care of routined complaints.

Vineet Gupta
D
gudluck

Dear all,

All these above mention views are fake .please do not trust on these

Everything is true. Same has been happened with me also. Its Vipul Motors who charged 8200/- in the name of 4th paid service. Later I came to know that the charges are below 3000/-.

3000/- were looted from me as labour charges. We should definitely take some action against these service stations.
N Jun 14, 2011 by
Subhash -Chand

I have given my car no. UP16J-3158 no 13/6/2011for denting, painting & maintaince against insurance claim due to excitant on 12/6/2011. Two day days over but surveyor could not attend the case still.
N Oct 23, 2011 by
Aki Mitt Rohan Motors (Greater Noida) Maruti  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Warranty - Maruti Rohan Motors

I have a Maruti Swift Diesel, having Chassis Number 440140 which was purchased on 29-May-2009.

I bought a car from Rohan Motors, Also i purchased an extended warranty by paying Rs. 5000/- which extends the warranty till 60,000/- kms.At service of 20,000/- kms and there after every service i complained that steering is heavy. Rohan Motors service team kept saying that not much problem. Now when i got them the car for service at 61,800/- kms they are saying its suspension and steering problem and it wont be covered in warranty.

What is the use of buying extended warranty when the company just fools around the customer.
Akhil Mittal
Ph: 9811500777
N Jun 30, 2013 by
shrey009

I had serviced my car Swift dzire new up 16 AH 7008, its my 2nd service in g noida Rohan its my 40000 km service, but I m not satisfied from the work of service even my bill also it was so lengthy around 11000 engine oil was 3300 nd the same oil I used last time only 1200 pls take d action soon other vise I will go to the higher authority
Amit 9999590622