Rose Valley - It is authirized by RBI

Chandrakant sahu
collecting money as RD & FD
rose vally chain marketing system is a corporate agent of LIC of India but they collect money as RD & FD and the fund use in their own business, my question is 1. if the company faliure who will responsible to pay my maturity amount 2. what is the present rating of the company what is your suggession, how much safe i am in the company as a invester...

Comments

N Oct 3, 2013 by
HELPOTHER

Best Review
**LAW POINT*****LAW POINT**

FREE FREE FREE

FOR ANY TYPE OF MONEY MARKET PROBLEM (PRE-MATURITY & MATURITY) YOU MAY CALL ME AT 9332388123 OR 9239783809.

***THIS SERVICE IS TOTALY FREE BY OUR EXPERT/ LAWYEAR.

Complaint against customer service - own business

My mobile no is 09896188261. I get the one year vlidity on 01 Apr 2007 on plan of Rs. 990/- that time. my validity was valid upto date 31 Mar 2008, but the airtel will finish my validity on 30 Mar 2008. Why ?

I take a special discount of Rs. 103/- for discount on local and std calls as on 13 Mar 2008.

I take a plan of Rs. 295/- for life time validity today i.e. 31 Mar 2008, but my special discount on local and std call is finish today before 13 days. I pay full rate of calls today. Why ? My validity of discount was valid upto 13 Apr 2008.

I talk to coustomer service with very difficulty. If I call on 121, that is computer calls only. If I sucess to talk to a member of coustomer service, he talk to me in very badly language. Then I want to told my problem, he disconnect the call. I try to reconnect to him, but he disconnct again and disconect my 121 service number.

Please care on my complaint and confirm me after received my mail

Sunil Dutt S/0 Jai Prakash Sharma
#713/B-1, Rathpur Colony, Pinjore,
Distt - Panchkula (Hry)

Regarding not getting salary - fixed deposit and mutual funds selling

I have worked inHBL Global from January12008 was in liabilities department under soumya mazumdar's team worked theretill 15th march 2008 but i have not got a single salary. so plese see to it so that I got my salary as soon as possible my employee code was s26405

Security lapse..?? - Gmail

To your kind attention... On 08-12-2008, i had created gmail account.But inbox messages, photo and chat details contain unknown contact...The conclusion i.e. email id (geopaul87@gmail.com) is duplicated.

hey iam cant access my account ..and newe accoutn that is blank is there.
so plese delet blank account & send me new password for my old account

very much interrupted website( always blocked) & not updated - LIC INDIA

I wanted to register my LIC policy for which registered customer required before. Despite all my efforts within last two days I could not enroll my policy since registration not completed due to some technical difficulties this type of message displayed repeatedly by the site owner of lic.

Data base of policies of its commencement is not available due to which eligibility of loan does not make any sense as complete data is not accommodate with policies.

I feel very regret and disappointing by the web sites functioning and its update .

plz help me.i want to delete my orkut account.

I was very happy that LIC is now computerised but it is only dream, nothing is doing well.

contact 044-23451551 for online support. Its functioning pucca. Check your computer for missing plugin. Before making this type of complaints please contact the customer relations manager, whose telephone numbers are available in the official website : www.licindia.com

Cancelation of current use number - corporate plan

Dear Sir ,

I am visit to your Airtel franchise on Tilak Road at pune on dated 09/11/2009 to transfer my coroporate plan to prepaid connection .no proper guide line from your subordinates & irreted service ( like e.g for repeat question they responce loudly & facial expression very bad ) . for transfer of corporate plan to prepaid they demand a componey letter mentioned in that letter to transfer of corporate to prepaid connection & they said without componey letter they can not change my corporate plan why ?

This connection use for personal use & make payment by self .
Pls let me know why you required letter from my componey to close /change plan for this connection?

Kailas S Rewadkar
09970067125.

New site launched - My Company

Hey... here's a link to the site which will give you latest news and also allow you to connect to your friends really cool

not paying my in vestment - fund

HDCF one of the biggest cheater.
they didnot hold one his word.
every time they told that they will pay.
but waiting waiting an dwaiting....................................................................

My question is same of above...
pravati

cheating by senior marketing member - rosevalley realestate and construction

my imidiate senior mr.bishnu pada mandal(balichak branch] VERY EXPERT OF CHAIN SNACHING ,COMMISION VOUCHER TAKING FROM OFFICE.AGENT POLICY DEPOSITE IN SELF CODE ,MISBEHAVIOUR ETC.

You see they r maintaining a Corp agency with reputed LICI just to improve their brand value but sell other unathorised products. Have anyone ever seen any advertisement asking for investments in these RD & FDs in any newspaper ? NO. Whereas all Govt sectors like LIC, Banks & Post Offices & authorized pvt sector Mutual Funds give ads in almost all media asking money for investment. These Rosevalley type of cos only distribute brochures & handbills through highly-paid commission agents & gives ad in media only citing their name or logo. They never ask for investment publicly in media . Why ? If these schemes are legal there must be direct & clear ads in print & visual media not surrogate ads. So many balloons have disappeared earlier. I think Govt is intentionally not watching everything.

hello sir iam also the agent of rose valley under unit-11 at rourkela service branch (orissa) which is newly launched under the team of bimal ku shaoo who is in rank 8 now.

i want to clear my doubt about the company that the i heard that the company is running from last 1 7 years but when i tells this with the customer they compare rose valley with the janpriya which is served for 20 years and decided to close. if the same position comes to rose valley who will pay the customers money and how.because as a agent iam always in risk because people knows me as a rose valley agent. so please clear my doubts as soon as possible to give a big business to the big company, .
BAPI.PG

contact me
Email id-prayas_bapi@rediffmail.com

web add-www.prayasgroup.com

What is the current position of Rose Valley Chain Marketing System?
ambadi.s aggravate  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

Legal validity - aggravate

Dear Sir, This company is a pvt. limited company before and it's changed to public limited. According to indian rules only banking firm can collect deposits from the people. A public limited company can't do the business of banking. They can issue shares but they have to keep a fund of 10% of issued shares. eg- they are collecting 10 lakh rupees from the public they have to register and show 1 crore worth any thing to government.

free join.unlimited income, started in 2008

PRAYAS PROJECTS INDIA LTD
UNDER-PRAYAS GROUP
WEB-www.prayasgroup.com
REAL ESTATE & MULTI PROJECTS DIVISION
AN ISO 9001:2008
Prayas Group is one of the fastest growing companies in India.
My Email-prayas_bapi@rediffmail.com