S Mota Singh School Janakpuri ND 58 - unjustified school fee hike

Respected Chairman/Principal,
S.S. Mota Singh Sr. Sec. Sc
A-4/C, Janakpuri, New Delhi, 110058

Sub: Unjustified School Fee hike

Reference to your circular regarding fee hike, arrear Rs. 5100/- per student is unjustified and not according to the DOE Govt. of Delhi, Order No. F/DE/15(56)Act/2009/778 dt. 11.2.2009.
As per para 1, 2, 3, of DOE order “a fee hike is not mandatory for recognized unaided schools in the NCT of Delhi, and all schools must, first of all, explore the possibility of utilizing the existing reserves to meet any shortfall in payment of salaries and allowances.” and if any school still feels it necessary to hike the Tuition Fee to show their financial statement to Parents Teachers Association to justify the need for any hike.”

Your school has issued the circular without bearing any date of issue and without taking the parents confidence.
In the para 4 of DOE have also given 5 categories of the schools.
SS MOTA SINGH School comes in category II because average Tuition fee from class 1 to XII is 800/- per month. So, fee hike should be Rs.200/- P.M. where the school is charging Rs. 300/- P.M. As per para 7, school should be charge Rs. 2500/-Arrear in two instalment of Rs. 1250/-(School is charging extra 500/- per child)
School should not charge 15% Development Charges as arrear from the student, if Management feels to collect the said charges they can collect from new session from April 2009, according to the Para 14, 15 of DOE order.
Some students have joined the school in April 2007 and April 2008 but they also received the same circular. Is it justified? Will the management answer for this injustice?
Why you are harassing the students and parents giving them precautions against the school living certificate, during the year 2007 and 2008 when they were aware about the 6th Pay Commission Report, while they have not taken the education from your school?
If the management is irresponsible, disloyal and dishonest how they can teach the student the chapter of responsibility, loyalty and honesty?
Your school charge Computer fee, but there is no any sufficient arrangement for computer education for 6th standard onwards. No qualified Doctor, if any student suffers from any disease yours doctor only calls the parents to get back their ward to home giving a pill only.

Obviously, I am not in this position to pay this huge amount, while knowing to pay April 2009 session fee also.
Yours honest reply will be really appreciated.

Yours Truly,
A distressed father

If I gives my name, my child will be targeted.

Comments

I agree with this guy

ravi singh
Anoop

I am fully agreed with the comments not only a part of them but also that it is unjustice with the parents. I strongly belive to move further in this connection by jointly efforts. I always ready to move out in this regard.
Anoop
ANJU

I fully agree, same is the case with V V DAV Public School, vikas puri, even my son started going in 2007 but they have demanded an arrear from jan 2006 including an increase in annual charges, development fund, a new charge called miscellaneous charges and blah blah blah. This is absolute mockery of the ruling of H'ble High Court.

i agree with u

I am also agree with this as I have opened this site only today. Moreover the school does not organise any cocurrical activities. My child has not even see any annual function till date. School management must think that in this past changing environment the child should have acedimic as well as other activities also. I request the management to think on it. I also want to give compliment also that the study of the school is good, Teachers are co-operative. But due to lack of extra activities most of the parents does not want to teach their children in this school. The same apply to SSMota singh paschim vihar school.
with regards and hightly oblidged if the management consider my suggestions.

To

Dear Sir / Madam
Subject: Submitting Our Profile With Your Esteemed Organization

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of the pioneer quality printing manufacturer and supplier in Delhi/NCR for the last Ten Years. From screen to offset to digital printing, Implementing latest technologies in the fields of pre press, printing, binding, print finish and packaging enables Green India Enterprises to fulfill every unique requirement and demand. Bringing together the spirit of ancient Indian traditions with the world of latest printing technology, has created a unique capacity to serve and meet highest international printing standards. We have professional people in our team to meet your desired expectations (designers, photographer, all professionally qualified personal in the field. Our firm Green India Enterprises is also registered with sales tax.
Mr. Abhishek Gupta (MBA in Marketing, BIPC) & Mr. Amit Katyal (Soft. Engg. From NIIT) and Mr. Ranjeet Singh (Marketing and Graphics Designer) are the Directors of the company.

The Company Has Its Offices At:

Corporate Office : B3/53 Paschim Vihar, NEW DELHI 110063

Branch Office : Nangloi NH-10, Nangloi Chowk.NEW DELHI 110028

BRANCH OFFICE : Paschim Vihar, Wz-23/7, Jwala Heri Mkt.
NEW DELHI 110063

Factory : B-257, Phase-1, Naraina Industrial Area

Contact Person : Mr. Ranjeet Singh ( +91-9818724231)
E-mail : ranjeet0580@rediffmail.com, greenindiaab@yahoo.co.in

We give you topmost services & quality for all the time..
Our Company Is Doing Business With Mostly Corporate Segment:

Star Imaging Path Lab. (Tilak Nagar)
Escorts Hospital (Faridabad, Okhala)
Ganesh Diagnostic Center ( Rohini)
Janta Diagnostic Center (Paschim Vihar, Sunder Vihar, Nangloi, Pitampura, Raja Garden)
Krystal Mri Center (Mianwali Nagar)
Kukreja Nursing Home ( Rajouri Garden)
Bharat X-Ray (Tilak Nagar)
Mission Hospital ( Bahadurgarh)
Indraprastha International School ( Paschim Vihar, Dwarka)
Shiv Mordern School (Paschim Vihr)
Nims (Itl Tower)
Softdot (STARTING )
Vag Group Institutes ( South Extn.)
St. Stephen School (Pitam Pura)
St. Williams School (Vasant Kunj)
St. Marks School (Meera Bagh)
Optics Technology (Shakurpur)
Stitch Tools (P) Ltd. ( Gurgaon)
Banks
Insurance Companies
Textile Industries
Pharmaceutical Industries
Publishing
IT / Cellular / Bio-Tech Industries
PARAMOUNT
Many More To Add In The List….

Our commitment to you extends to any demand of printing & designing, no matter what the value of work/quality is. Once you give us an order you will experience our prompt, effective and courteous services, unlike any other.

We look forward to your valuable order. Thanking You
For Green India Enterprises

i agree with u

improper gradings in scholastic B awarded to students of SS MOTA SINGH Sr SEC MODEL SCHOOL JANAK PURI
SIR
I want to draw your attention regarding not adhering to cbse gidelines while giving grades to the students in scholastic B
while minimum grade in scholastic B areas is C but above school is awarding grades D and even E . when asked to athorities, they said you complain it to CBSE . Benefit of good grades in CO SCHOLASTIC AREAS is not been transfered to SCHOLASTIC AREAS. WHILE all GOVT school are following the upscaling of grades in scholatic areas on the basis of high grades points in co scholastic areas . THIS create a disparity for students of SS MOTA SINGH Sr SEC MODEL SCHOOL JANAK PURI .Looking in to such problems I request you to issue fresh guidelines to school so that they should follow same guidelines as followed by other schools .
hope for early remedy from your side

THANKS
students S Mota Singh School Janakpuri ND 58  - Delhi, West Delhi, Delhi, India

no teachers, no management. - i- tech in tilak nagar

I m student of i-teck its in tilak nagar for (animation and digital media education center) its a very useless institutes,there are no teacher,no management regarding anything,The owner REKHA she is only money oriented lady. i have given them 70,000 rs in 8 months but its is useless. this institute is playing with the future of every student.And please dnt waste your money there........

thanks
students S Mota Singh School Janakpuri ND 58  - Delhi, West Delhi, Delhi, India

i m agree with you ... its hell there sale AC bhi ON NAHI karte kanjus REKHA.
basantsharda State Bank of India  - Surat, Surat, Gujarat, India

LOYALTY POINTS - Irregularities in 6th CPC Arrear

I have paid bill from my saving account on 05.07.10, but I did not get any loyalty point in my account.
rajan74

I am also agree with this as I have opened this site only today. Moreover the school does not organise any cocurrical activities. My child has not even see any annual function till date. School management must think that in this past changing environment the child should have acedimic as well as other activities also. I request the management to think on it. I also want to give compliment also that the study of the school is good, Teachers are co-operative. But due to lack of extra activities most of the parents does not want to teach their children in this school. I have one more complaint regarding conveince charges, from the very first day we have not take your transport facility and arrange private bus for our child and we had given application for this to you earlier, but you had charged RS. 600/- from us unneccessary, and again in july fees slip you are charging RS. 1200/- conveince charges, is this is the right way. Now there is a new issue of NEWSPAPER CHARGES, why are you pressing our child to pay you this charges. Some people have money and some are not, we don't have money for you peoples. Why you are harassing the students and parents. So please excuse us.
Yours Truly,
A distressed father

If I gives my name, my child will be targeted.
A Jul 5, 2011 by
Manmeet Kaur

hii i m a student of ss mota singh school
i would like to make ur aware about the again fees hike in April 2011.
The new principal of the school had made a certain fee hike and on one is listening to us why they had raised the fee so much? If a parent is not able to pay such amaunt of fee than school can help the parent but this school doesn't helped my father.
their motto is "Pay or Leave"
I cant give my name but i can say this that I cant give my dad so much burden of mine...
A Dec 19, 2011 by
yui

We are very sorry to write about the mota singh school. The most useless management + The chairperson kind attention (Kiran Bhasin). You treat ur staff like they are slaves and they have to beg before you if they need any leave and moreover you dont have a control on your words. 1st u declare holidays and then you change your mind. you ur self is enjoying ur life and rest all re idiot's who are associated with uand ur bull shit school. you just say who want to go just resign and go.

MY GOOD WISHES ARE WITH YOU, SOON YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR STAFF WITH THE (KATORA) IN UR HAND .

All thanks to Kiran Bhasin that people have stopped admitting their kids in this school.
Fee hike +no results and the management claims to be the best school.

I MUST SAY THEY ARE FOOLING PARENTS AND NICELY EATING YOUR HARD EARN MONEY.

UR RUNNING A SIKH SCHOOL AND COMEPLEING STAFF TO WEAR A SAREE IS THIS JUSTICE?
FEW TEACHERS ARE ALWAYS BUSY IN THE CLASSES TO HANDLE SAREES ALWAYS SO THE STUDENTS ARE SUFFERING AND STUDIES ARE ALSO SUFFERING
AS WE HEARD UR FATHER WAS HAPPY TO SEE STAFF IN THE SUITS AND THIS WAS THE RIGHT APPROACH AFTER HIM U BECOME A HITTLER IN THE SCHOOL AND SPOIING THE IMAGE OF THE SCHOOL
UR BEHAVIOUR WITH THE STAFF AND HARASHMENT TO THE STAFF WILL NEVER GIVE PEACE TO THE SOUL OF UR FATHER IN THE HEAVEN
I ADVISE U IT WILL BETTER U LOOK AT UR BEHAVIOUR
OTHERVISE FUTURE OF THE SCHOOL IS IN DARK

AS A GOOD WISHER OF THE SCHOOL I WISH U SHOULD SERIOUSLY GO THROUGH THIS MATTER.
N Dec 19, 2011 by
Ginny kaur

We are very sorry to write about the mota singh school . The most useless management + The chairperson Kind Attention ( Kiran Bhasin ) . You treat your staff like they are slaves and they have to beg before you if they need any leave and more over you don't have a control on your words . 1st you declare holiday and then you change your mind. You your self is enjoying your life overseas and rest all are idiot's who are associated with you and your bull shit school. You just say who want to go just resign and go. My good wishes are with you, soon you will be begging for staff with the ( katora) in your hand.

All Thanks To Kiran Bhasin That people have stoped admitting their kids in this school.
Fee hike + 0% result and the management claims to be the best school.
I must say they are fooling parents and nicely eating your hard earn money.
The school name suits by (Kota Singh) and on top the leader big Kotee Kiran Bhasin.
N Mar 21, 2012 by
manni31

sory to say but i m ashamed of my skull, how corrupted is our school no proper facilities r given to us
no proper water supply even our class room looks lyk a part of govt. skull. i love teachers of here hats off to dem who r capable to support d reputation of our school otherwise our school is just nothng.
A Apr 16, 2012 by
nirmaljeet singh

Sorry to say that my ward is the part of this school and i am not feeling proud. The school athority is working as dictetor.From last ten years i have seen that the admistretive staff is never polite in any case . The school fees and bus fees hike is there nature.At the due date of fees there were three holidays but on monday the next working day they have charged the late fee.This is the mantelity of the school.If it goes on the next session i will go to some christian school not any where in sikh school.This school is not stands any where in aducation not in sports.They only know how to grab money from perents.Last to last year the dalhousie tour was bogus un planed.From that expereance i catch my ear that i will never send my chield on any school trip.You people can make money by up greading your school & staff not harassing perents NSH
N May 5, 2012 by
rajin7777

KIRAN BHASIN NE SKOOL KO LOOT KA STHAN BHA RAKHA HEI, MOTI KMAI HO RAHI HEI. KITABON, PUBLISHERS, UNIFORMS KEHNE KA MATLAB HAR JGAH SE COMMISSION KHA KHA KE BUDHI BHRASST HO GYI HEI, HAR BACHEY KO HAR SAAL DICTIONERY TOBA TOBA, KEI KITABEIN TO BACHEY KHARID KAR RAKHTE HEIN TAB NIKALTE HEIN JAB RADDI BECHNI HO, PAR SKOOL APNI COMMISSION KE CHAKKER MAIN 3-300 KI MEHNGI KITABEIN BECH KE LOOT RHA HEI. AB BATAO NEWS PAPER KE 200, I CARD, DIARY OR SYLLABUS JISE KOI BACHA DEKHTA B NHI 300 KA BECH RHI HEI, YEHI 2 SAAL PEHLE 50 KA THA AB INKI BHOOKH BADHTI JA RHI HEI.
BHAGWAN ISKO AKAL DE DO.

DUKHI PARENTS
N Jun 12, 2012 by
CHARUBHARDWAJ

appointing third class teachers who cannot speak and write in english .
not studied punjabi in bed but teaching that subject on the basis of personality
N Jun 18, 2012 by
MONTYSACHDEVA

MY COUSIN WAS MUCH QUALIFIED THAN YOUR NEWLY APPOINTED TEACHER . IF YOU HAVE TAKEN WRITTEN TEST SHE MUST HAVE SHOWED YOU HER EXPERIENCE AND APTITUDE . BUT SORRY TO SAY YOU APPOINT TEACHERS ON THE BASIS OF THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE RATHER THAN THEIR QUALIFICATION, BACKGROUND SPEAKING SKILLS . MY DEAR HOW CAN YOU EDUCATE YOUR STUDENTS WITH SUCH TEACHERS

S Mota Singh School Janakpuri ND 58 - unjustified school fee hike