SAHARA COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LTD , laptop - Regarding : customers are unsatisfied from your service

yogesh arora
I have purchased a new laptop in october-07 from sahara ITJ, Stores Sector - 50, Noida & paid Rs.21000/- to them.My invoice no is - 463.Suddenly the problem came in my laptop that on TFT ONE LINE WAS COMING .And I had registered the complaint on ITJ, Noida stores & they have attended.Now, the same problem came on sunday, my TFT was showing the two lines on laptop& I have registered the complaint to ITJ stores, Noida.Now they are saying to me that it is a physically damaged. I have written many mails but they are saying to me that they will charge the money against TFT.But in actual it comes under warranty upto october'08( I year warranty period).They want to charge extra money from customer.I was too much depreesed & harased by sahara associates during telephonic discussion.
My request to you, please provide the support to me.

I am giving the telephone no's of ITJ Stores : 0120310927909313054614

thanks
yogesh arora

Comments

To,
Mr. Yogesh Arora
F-202, Alpha-2,
Greater Noida

Sub: Your complaint dated December 6, 2007

Dear Mr. Arora,

This is in reference to the Laptop model no.: HJo7, being purchased by you, on October 28, 2007, from our ITJ Store, Noida.

As per your complaint dated December 6, 2007, regarding TFT Screen, System Slow and Touch Pad, the same was repaired by our engineer on the same day.

And now your complaint regarding TFT breakage, I would like to bring to your kind notice that the same is physical damage, and thus is not included in the warranty.

We assure you that we always aim at maximum customer satisfaction, and all our efforts are directed towards it. Thus, the same can get repaired by paying TFT replacement charges at service center.

Our store manager contacted you several times to take delivery of your Laptop but you denied to take that.

That in view of the facts and circumstances mentioned above, the threat by your client regarding legal proceedings is totally uncalled for and unwarranted as our service center focuses on to achieve consumer satisfaction at its maximum. Thus, we can repair the same on the nominal charges being payable by the customer.

Further we assure you that client can contact us anytime for any of his genuine problem and we shall be more than eager to resolve his problem at the earliest.

As per our last discussion you called and asked to get it done on chargable basis, for which we have quoted you a price.Please confirm so it can be done at the earliest.Assuring you best of services.

Thanking You

I purchased laptop from big bazaar visakhapatnam on 21/9/2008.Now my complaint is that, my CD ROM is not working and there is no service centre in vizag.Kindly do needful at the earliest.

dear sir pls send me the service center nombers or mob.no.

plz send me the phone number of service centre in Ranchi Jharkhand

dear sir pls send me the service center address and nombers or mob.no

nearst in Gwalior M.P.

Thanking You...

Dear sir, I have puchased laptop through ITJ store at Kanpur, Now i am in Orissa for my offcial job.Since lat months ago it, s some keys are not working. observing it, s body is made by cheap material.It sound crack when open it. Kindly give service cente add and mob. no. it is in warranty till 5th apr, 09

Ashok kr. verma
D
Ravi

I have purchess sahara ej11 from itj gaya (bihar) and i have problem with my cd drive it not work and now itj is not in gaya. Please help me where i go and to complaint.

dear sir, i want sahara laptop service center number in coimbatore and toll free number
Ajith R

where can I find a authorised Service center in Kerala

my sahara laptope cd drive has not working,
sahara Ernakulam south kadavanthra srevicing centre was not open .
my laptopes guaranti period is do not over,
what can i do ??????????

your sugection will send urgently
prakash

drivers for laptop pls provied links

Dear sir/Madam

I have purchased a new sahara laptop in aug-07 from Dart Computer Pudukkottai, Tamilnadu at Rs.22000/- . Now the battery is not working even 1 minute without power. in my laptop my model no is paste by white sticker.so i am not able to know the model no. where could i get the battery.kindly inform me.

with regards
K.Nagarajan
D
amit

please send the itj, yamuna nagar store telephone no. because left his old place.and our pen drive is with them.
Gokul

This is Gokul from Chennai, Tamilnadu,
my Sahara Laptop was not working properly, the display is not constantly,
i need to service it, kindly revert me on this in urgent.

please provide service center in visakhapatnam to upgrade my notebook 8WCS.

Dear Sir

I have purchased a laptop model no AL- 096 (QCI PN :1PL5C000075 & Serial No: PL5TFCCMR73413FB)
in APOLLO PERIPHERALS at Chennai. My laptop screen not working. It is warranty till Aug 2009. So kindly send a authorized service center located in Chennai (India) with contact numbers

Thanking You

India -600 015.
Contact 91 44 43335151
Mobile 91 9385555115
rsmprabhu@gmail.com

ap ki stor main ja...ke thak gaya hon mera laptop ka wruter and keyboard kharab ho choka hai plz help me

i have sahara laptop which is purches by me in 2007, now i m in trouble with this laptop, itj jaipur said that no any solution centre in jaipur so i cant repair ir plz contect to service centre
problem is change to motherboard because of i.c,
so plz send me toll free no or address of sahara computer service centre in jaipur.

Maine itj ke shop se sahara computer liya tha ab itj ka showroom band ho gaya hai maine 5 mahine pahele liya tha . Usme ab problam aa gaye hai main saharanpur main rehata hoon .ab mujhe uski service karani hai to kahan karau.

I want to purchase a laptop from sahara store. Currently I am staying in noida, Please post the address and contact no. of any sahara store. It's urgent.

Thanks-