SAHARA COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LTD , laptop - Regarding : customers are unsatisfied from your service

yogesh arora
I have purchased a new laptop in october-07 from sahara ITJ, Stores Sector - 50, Noida & paid Rs.21000/- to them.My invoice no is - 463.Suddenly the problem came in my laptop that on TFT ONE LINE WAS COMING .And I had registered the complaint on ITJ, Noida stores & they have attended.Now, the same problem came on sunday, my TFT was showing the two lines on laptop& I have registered the complaint to ITJ stores, Noida.Now they are saying to me that it is a physically damaged. I have written many mails but they are saying to me that they will charge the money against TFT.But in actual it comes under warranty upto october'08( I year warranty period).They want to charge extra money from customer.I was too much depreesed & harased by sahara associates during telephonic discussion.
My request to you, please provide the support to me.

I am giving the telephone no's of ITJ Stores : 0120310927909313054614

thanks
yogesh arora

Comments

sir, i am k indrajit bangalore have purchased sahara make laptop model:S14D but the display inverter is gone bad.pl.tell where i can get the spare inverter in india

k indrajit

I had purchased a SAHARA note book and whenever i had a service issue i was never responded.Ithink i made a big mistake, now can some one tell me where is the service centre in indoia?
I am fed up and have decided to move the consumer court for justice

RAJ KULKARNI

where my laptop repair in indore its manufacture by your's sahara company

i had purchased a laptop from itj store amritsar (punjab) there is a problem coming from starting like hang of harddisk while installing new windows, speed of processing is very slow and laptop internal fan is continuously on. my model num is EK55. and my mobile number is 9663528198. 01836528021.
N Feb 7, 2011 by
laxman harde

I purchased SAHARA LAPTOP in 2007 from our college at wardha . But now i faces a problem in display of laptop & our college also refuse. The display is so dim, that we cannot able to see. i also shown this problems in repairing centers & get conclussion that the display is damage. But due to unavailability of SAHARA SERVICE CENTER in our town ( wardha, maharashtra) i face problems in repairing of laptop . so, help me sir as early as possible.
my email id :- laxman_harde@yahoo.com
N Mar 28, 2011 by
saharabhushanam

sir, i am CH.Nagabhusan in andharapradesh, , have purchased sahara laptop, now in my laptop get a problem, screen is notglowing, kindly give service center in andhara pradesh, or mumbai or chenni

CH.Nagabhshan
N Apr 23, 2011 by
barevadiya

I have purchase Sahara computer from Ahmedabad on 03.10.2006.
I am facing problem regarding to keyboard, screen & CD drive.

Can any one given me service center number & add. in Vadodara, Gujarat
N Sep 3, 2011 by
jaesht

I have sahara pendrive 0f 8 GB, Bt now not working properly,
So please tell

where i have to send this for replacement.

My E mail : vijayjaesht@gmail.com
contact : +919802290007
N Sep 20, 2011 by
Chandan Shaw

Dear sir, pls send me the sahara service center address & phone no. in KOLKATA. Because my sahara laptop is NO DISPLAY problem.. My mobile no 09883068021. My Email is shaw_info77@yahoo.com. Pls contact me.
N Nov 2, 2011 by
davenimesh1966

sir, i want to know authorized cervice center in rajasthan of sahara laptop
N Mar 24, 2012 by
anu raj89

Can you please tell me about the address of sahara laptop's service center in jaipur...as this i hv sahara laptop since 2007. nd nw it is nopt wrking...
please tell me the address.as soon as possible...
Anu Raj