I have bought Samsung Corby Pro (GT-B5310) on Jan 29, 2010 but till date I am unable to connect the phone to my PC through software named 'kies' provided with the set. Further not able to connect to internet by using 'Bluetooth' connection. I have being trying hard, loaded and reloaded their software 'kies' but could not succeed. Same thing using bluetooth, my other phone is working well but 'corby Pro' is not able to connect to net. Please Help!
I have purchased a samsumg corby pro last week. the software kies provided by the company doesn't have the option to connect to net through the PC.I have being trying hard, loaded and reloaded their software 'kies' but could not succeed. Same thing using bluetooth, my other phone is working well but 'corby Pro' is not able to connect to net. Please Help!
Corby Pro is very good cell..those who are complaining dont know how to use cell phones. Its great phone loaded with lot of useful stuff..and regarding the cell connectivity to PC, .. Its very simple.. Corby comes with 2 CDs. Install both the CDs manually ..and then just connect the phone.. It will surely works..no probs at all..
i have bought a new Samsung Corby Speed CDMA. the issue i am facing is of songs tranfer via bluetooth. When m trying to receive the songs from any nokia or be it samsung phone it always fails in between. Even if any song is transfered it is not played as player says "Unsupported Format".
Can anyone help me to fix this issue?
faijan aliSamsung Corby Pro (GT-B5310) - GURGAON, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
unable to connect to PC and also not accessing internet - GT -B5310
unable to connect to PC and also not accessing internet through bluetooth
I have bought Samsung Corby Pro (GT-B5310) on MAY, 2010 but till date I am unable to connect the phone to my PC through software named 'kies' provided with the set. Further not able to connect to internet by using 'Bluetooth' connection. I have being trying hard, loaded and reloaded their software 'kies' but could not succeed. Same thing using bluetooth, my other phone is working well but 'corby Pro' is not able to connect to net. Please Help!
I bought the samsung corby pro 2 month back. But all of sudden i am not able to open messages. whenever i click on messages, it shows "initialising" then nothing happens. How am i suposed to rectify this?plz help me out.
hey gys SAMSUNG KIES only works in VISTA...while u r installing samsung kies you have to select custom setting in third step becoz in default settings internet option is not available...i bought gt-b5310 2 months ago and my internet is working...for more details you can ask me...my e mail id is ajaythakur2121gmail.com...i am on orkut also so its better if you want to ask somethin related to internet connections.thank you
I have also bought B5310. Buts its connect through Kies seldomely and all the features of Kies does not available for this particular model. Its really very pity and no help is available from Samsung regarding this.
I am purchse corby pro gt5310 2 dys before i m able to acces net on phone bt when i trying to access net on pc its not work, after installation of kies also its shows dial up connection, bt when dial number its shows problem
pls help me
Hi guys pls help me out...i cant browse internet using wifi... i have bsnl 512kbps broadband connection with wifi... my mobile is getting wifi connection and also getting connected to my broadband... but after i open the internet it says "service unavailable retry with UTStarcom".then i press yes to retry it says "DNS failed" pls somebody help me out... i was so disappointed... where can i find the power saving option in samsung B5310 corby PRO...? coz ihave dns error too
i had message initiallising problem... phone slowdown problem... over heating problem...i bring this to them, they told, don't use blue tooth, don't connect internet and don't transfer files, then y the hell i bought corby pro... it is piece of shit...added to this, all the phone book contacts completely lost, they r telling, that too isnot recoverable... DON'T BUY CORBY... DON'T BUY SAMSUNG ... though i managed to give them, since, they told, if we do software reset it will be ok, but, shit they didn't done anything... i learnt a lesson of my life not to buy samsung products at all... they shit shit, no validation is performed in the software, cones in corby, replicates files many times, slowsdown like hell...
It is possible to connect this phone (E1410) to the PC for Internet facility. You just need a bluetooth device.
I have successfully done it on my Airtel sim card using MO (Mobile Office) package.
Follow these steps-
1. Don't call the Airtel Customer Care to activate Mobile Office Setting. Because they will tell you that your handset does not support automatic MO setting.
2. In your phone go to browser and go to Browser Settings
3. Create a New Profile with the Name- Mobile Office
4. Home Page- http://www.google.com
5. Set the Proxy as- 126.96.36.199
6. Set the Port as- 9201
7. Bearer- GPRS
8. Go to Advanced Settings and type the APN- airtelgprs.com
9. Log in ID and password no need.
10. Recharge your your phone with any GPRS (Mobile Office) packages Rs.22 (200MB)/ Rs. 98 (2GB-30 Days validity).
12. From your mobile dial *567*11# (This is must)
13. Now your MO is activated. Now turn off your Phone, Remove the Sim card and turn on again.
Please cancel the mCheque msg. if it appears after restarting your phone.
14. In your PC -Install the Bluetooth Driver.
15. Right click on the Internet Explorer-Properties-Connections
16. Select the Bluetooth DUN Connection
17. Click on Settings
18. Set the proxy-188.8.131.52 ;port as-9201
19. Click -OK, Apply - OK.
20. Now go to control pannel and double click on Phone and Modem options.
21. Click on Modems tab.
22. Select Bluetooth DUN Modem
23. Click on Properties
24. Click on Advanced Tab
25. In the Extra Initialization Command box paste the following command line-
AT+CGDCONT=1, "ip", "airtelgprs.com", "", 0, 0
26. Click OK, then Apply-OK.
27. In your phone turn on the Bluetooth
28. Insert your Bluetooth Device in Your PC and connect Your phone through the Bluetooth software
29. Click- Bluetooth Dial up Networking Service on your Bluetooth Software
30. The dialing number is *99#
31. Remember the connection may not done for the first time. So you may need to try more and more. Because the Airtel lines are always busy. Sometimes you may need to unplug your Bluetooth device and
exit your BlueSoleil from the Quick Lunch bar and Restart the Procedure. Remember this is the only procedure
for Airtel (MO) users. Try and Try and if it is connected the open any browser (I prefer- Mozilla Firefox) and open- www.google.com. Remember in some cases, it shows a false connection and the website will not open.
In such cases, Disconnect your Dial Up connection and Re-connect it. If any message apper in you phone, then exit it.
32. To check Mobile Office Package balance and validity dial- *123*10#
32. Remember I am sending this information to the internet via Connecting my E1410 mobile to my PC using Bluetooth device.
33. If you have any Problem please inform me in my mail- email@example.com
34. If you are successful, please say a little word-"Thanks yar"
my mobile is samsung corby pro . i installed samsung kies software but my problam is i am not use my mobile internet in my pc he is my problem .please send information to massage Why use my mobile internet in my pc ? my mobile number is 9967350165 please help now, call me .
I bought the samsung corby pro a month back. But all of sudden i am not able to open messages. whenever i click on messages, it shows "initialising" then nothing happens. How am i suposed to rectify this?