SBI 'State Bank Cash Plus' ATM card - Mini statement shows ATM withdrawal I never really made, Money wrongly debited

vermelion5
I, savings account holder of SBI at Bonhooghly brach, have made a withdrawal of Rs.500/- from Bonhooghly ATM of SBI on 8th March 2008. After that my balance was Rs.13, 500/- .On 12th March 2008 after the next transaction of Rs.500/- I found my available balance Rs.12, 500/- ; which actually should be Rs.13, 000/-, less by Rs.500/- than it should be.
The mini statement shows a doble transaction of Rs. 500/- on 8th of March 2008, from my single savings a/c. which is wrong. I have submitted a complaint letter to the branch manager of Bonhooghly branch of SBI. What more should I do to recover my loss using SBI Cash Plus card in Bonhoghly ATM machine.
I want my money back.

Comments

iam opening account on march 25 2008 from t.sundupalli branch i have not recived atm card

dear sir,
my Ac no is-0010900596888. and my Atm cum debit card no is-62201801670000427551. my card is not working properly. so i need to change my ATM card.
Kunal kishore.

a.c statement

i have given complain to lock my STATE BANK CASH PLUS card tody
want to know that it is locked or not pl send reply on my mail id

the debit card with me but some withdraw my money from the ATM - SBI Cash plus debit card

I have account SBT, Thiruvrumbur branch, Trichy-620014.
Last 17/03/09 to 25/03/09 between this period some body withdraw Rs.400000/
from my account.
Last 16/03/09 I left my home to Kazakhstan for to work.
My account.no 57033423936.
My SBT cash plus debit card.no.5049937056580000042.
Please help me to retain my money.

When i asked my mini statement of my bank account it shows Rs 25000 as Debit Sweep Dt: 31/032009.
My present Available balance is shown as Rs 17624.Where as it should have been Rs 43300 approximately as on date 02/04/2009.
I wish to know what exactly is 'Debit Sweep' as i have not carried out any withdrawal of Rs 25000.My account no: 30045475094 for your ready reference.Please reply.

my state bank cash plus card no.6220180788900070947.i want online purchessing but not responce.pls nutrilise my probblem.
rajesh

IT IS STRANGE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CHOTA REPLY FOR MY COMPLAINT FROM THE BADA BANK

my sbi saving account mini statemet detail today some train ticket booking after balance and other charge detail plz

My SBI ATM card was captured on 4-8-09 at the ATM of Corporation Bank at Parvati Vihar, Baguiati, Kolkata. Since then I have shuttled between my Bank (viz. SBI, Baguiati Branch, Kolkata) and the said Branch of Corporation Bank. Also, I have sent e-mail to both of them, but in vain. I am at a loss to understand how I can retrieve my ATM card. I sent e-mails to cb661@corpbank.co.in and sbi.01488@
sbi.co.in Replies from both end is awaited. Can I expect your help in the matter ?
priyan

my account no 5049937043300018694 .my balance?

my account no 20002943433 .my last six month statement please sent it to my E-mail id (viral.gohel@yahoo.in) ?

Plz. it's very much urgent. I'll be oblige you.

Plz. it's very much urgent. I'll be oblige you
Lekha

I started account in 2005 in state bank of travancore .After that i didnt any transactions with this account ..Is that account existing now??

My A/C No is 30899837383 and my Atm card No is 6220181128400024558 my Branch is in Konanakute in bangalore.I didnt got my pin No and my interbanking services also.Pls send me my pin no and interbanking services.pls kindly tell me when i will get it.Pls do as soon as possible pls

My account No 10950108588 and my ATM card No 6220180242400071948 when I used ATM but cash not dispensed.

my ATM card No 6038455016200040186 when I make payment through net .There have some problem in my transcation .can you please give me the information about net banking service of my account & if my A/C have no net banking facility then How can i activate this facility