Sharma Gas Agencies Uttam Nagar - Not Picked The Phone

Neelam
not picked the phone
from last 7 days i try to booked my gas but the sharma gas agency not picked the phone and many times all phone of gas agency giving engage tone in working hours. One time they picked up my phone but i dont know that thy have booked it or not but its regular probleb the numbers always comes...

Comments

from last 10 days i try to booked my gas but ALL the Sharma gas agency phone numbers comes continuously busy since morning to evening, now there is no another way to book tha gas. One time they picked up my phone but i don’t know that thy have booked it or not but its regular problem...

Yes, I also tried several days for booking of new gas connection. They didnt pick up my phone. When i went there they told that dall mill road, uttam nagar is not covered by them for this one gas agency situated in jankpuri will give the connection.
Means for gas connection in uttam nagar gas agency of jankpuri will give the connection. But in dall mill road, uttam nagar maximum peple have gas connection from sharma gas agency uttam nagar.
Now a days taking gas connection seems very difficult.
God knows when i will get the connection

WE ARE TRIYING TO CALL ON ALL THE GIVEN NO'S IN SLIP ON THE DISTRIBUTOR/SJARMA GAS AGANCY BUT SOME NO'S ARE ENGAGED & OTHERS ARE RINGING ONLY
N Mar 4, 2013 by

Iam vinay kumar i booked my cylinder on 14.02.2013 as per your information you despatch our cylinder on 22.02.2013, but i will unable to received my cylinder till now{4.03.2013}.

my cust no.40809
ph no 9212799070

i think the delivary man not doing his job properly

Sharma Gas Agencies Uttam Nagar - Not Picked The Phone