Shweta Infotech, 3-4-5, CTC, Secunderabad, AP - 500003 - Charged 2% more than actual goods price as I used credit card to pay the bill

M Vamshi Krishna
I have purchased goods worth of Rs 3380 (INR) at Shweta Infotech; 4, 5, 6 Cellar; CTC; Parklane; Secunderabad; Andhra Pradesh - 500003 on 6th April 2009. But the merchant has charged 2% extra on my actual bill making the total payable amount Rs.3445 (INR) as I have used CitiBank Credit card (Master Card). Bills attached for your reference

Payment Details

RREF Number: 000000006657
Amount Charged: INR 3445
Actual expenses incurred: INR 3380

Please respond ASAP!

Comments

can you send me a pc configuration in 1800 with good motherboard and hd

sir i bought from ur showroom i kingston pendrive 8 gb on 07-03-09.Now i got a problem with it.When i plug it to the pc i am not getting the removable disk driver on my computer folder so what should i do, shal i replace it or you can service the pendrive sir.
sorry sir if i had spoken anything wrong

lol crap place to buy your goods. Its a fish market.. After the goods are sold, they dont care no matter what... no service..no faith NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY after you buy..

I have also raised a complaint on a merchant : Swetha Infotech located at Chenoy Trade Center (CTC) Hyderabad to ICICI bank Still it is under process, This Merchant has charged me 2% extra on total amount. I have requested them that there are no charges on purchase of credit card now a days. But he was arguing me that bank is charging them 2% and that needs to be paid by customer.
So i have paid 2% extra with out fighting with them, so that i can complain on them later, as i have proof what they has charged.
The details are as follows.. these are total 2 bills

Total Computer goods purchase amount : 30200.00
2% Extra charged on the total purchase amount : 600.00
********************************************************************************
Total amount swiped on my credit card is : 30800.00
So request you to please take some necessary action on this merchant and do the need ful for the amount (600.00 Rupees) that i have paid to Swetha Infotech.
Expecting your valuable support help on this regards as soon as possible.
***********************************************
Merchant address details :
SWETA INFOTECH
#4, 5&6, Cellar, Chenoy Trade Centre, Parklane, Secunderabad – 500 003
Ph: 040- 66382298, 66382325 ; Tin No: 28539766848 ; CST : W.E.F.01/09/2007
Invoice no: 35020 & 35019 ; Invoice date: 11/DEC/2009
***********************************************
NOTE: On the Invoice bills they have mentioned as : Add: Commission on Credit Card
Bill No: 35019 :à 250.00 Rs
Bill No: 35020 :à 350.00 Rs
Total Charged extra : à 600.00 Rs
------------------------------------------------
If possible we need to complaint to ACB(Anti Corruption Bureu) So that they can take correct action on them.

i agree to my friends post on the above
swetha infotec is the fucking shop to purchase goods
here are some list of fucking shops
computer bazar
swetha infotech
computer collections
kopal computers
please dont visit these shops
maximum items are duplicate with minor damage goods.
ctc is the most waste shopping center to purchase computer products.
A May 4, 2011 by
21.koushik

I strongly agree with it..
Still they are charging 2% extra from us..
I will add one more thing...
If you call them maxium time they even dont care what the person is asking, they just say come to shop and drop the phone
N May 4, 2011 by
21.koushik

Yes i agree and ready to complain "Anti Corruption Bureu"