Spice Mobile Phones - Negligence in repair

Yash Sharma
I had purchased a SPICE mobile phone on 04-06-2008. My handset SPICE S-650 is under one year warranty. After it developed some problem in its ringer and its loud speaker sound quality suddenly became poor, I submitted it to my nearest customer care centre of SPICE mobile in Bokaro Steel City.I had submitted it on April 01, 2009. Since then I have visited the customer care store 5 times and after 18 days, there is no sign of my mobile. The storekeeper is denying to provide any information to me regarding the same. He has sent it to some other city but he is refusing to share any information with me about the status of handset.

Kindly help me in this case.

Comments

amit

cutting money from account - Spice Mobile Phones

Dear Sir/Madam
MY NUMBER IS 9844153327. SOME DAYS BACK I RECEIVED ONE MESSAGE FROM SPICE COMPANY. IN THAT MESSAGE YOUR DELIVERY REPORT IS ON & IMMIDIATELY THEY CUT Rs.5 WHEN I WILL NOT CHANGE THE SETTINGS FROM LAST 10 MONTHS. IN NEXT 3rd DAY I RECEIVED A CALL IF U WANT TO HEAR RADIO ON YOUR MOBILE PRESS 1 & I PRESSED IMMIDIATELY THEY CUT Rs.28 ON THAT TIME IN MY ACCOUNT BALANCE IS Rs.38( FOR ACTIVATING SPICE RADIO Rs.99 REQUIRED) & THE MESSAGE COMES FROM SPICE COMPANY YOUR MOBILE RADIO SERVICE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY ACTIVATED. IT IS VALID UPTO ONLY 8 DAYS. AND AFTERWARDS I AM RECHARGING FOR Rs.110 I GOT Rs.94 &ODD AT EVENING 26.05.08. ON NEXT DAY MORNING I GOT MESSAGE FROM SPICE COMPANY YOUR SPICE RADIO IS ACTIVE AND Rs.90 WILL BE DEDUCTED. IMMIDIATELY I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE YOU ARE SENDIND MESSAGE LIKE THIS SO TAKE A COMPLAINT THEY WE ARE NOT TAKING YOUR COMPLAINT I TOLD COMPLAITNING TO CONSUMER FORUM THEY TOLD YES YOU CAN COMPLAINT.LETS SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING.

PLEASE FOLLOW IT Sir/madam.
With Regards

Deduction of Balance - Spice Mobile Phones

This is the most bad mobile service i ever seen.They just deduct 10rs from my account without any cause.Before also they did the same.if this time they are not going to return my money i will go to consumer court.I will suggest everyone not to take this bad and worst service.
Vinaykumar Spice Mobile Phones  - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

not get repaired in one month - Spice Mobile

Model no-D88n . Manufacturer-Spice. Job sheet no -001. Book no-1497. Service center Name -Hot Spot Mobicare, Vashi- Phone no-65975317.Date of jobsheet-13/11/08. Till date not get repaired.
Product is 11 month in warranty

HANDSet Warranty issue + Poor service by HOTSPOT - Spice Mobile Phones

Unfortunately I am end up in purchasing the D88N mobile form Mumbai. I purchase the hand set on 02-07-2008. After this i am getting one of the other issue. First the charger was not working & after 4-5 attempt with your service agncy HOT SPOT, the same was replaced.. recently My mobile stop functioning on both CDMA & GSM with small crack on the display.. When I apporached the service center, I was told i need to change the display first with a cost of 1800 + then after only the phoe will be serviced.. I was wounder what is the relation between display and the sim ..I was ready to use the display with the creak and requested the poeple to service my phone.. they were not at all listening and finally I submitted my mobile for entire service.. Given below are the details...Really surpise to see such a poor service.. I had used the phone hardly for 2- months since the purchse... and regratting for choosing the same.. I request you to kindly look into this and do the needful..

Else will commnicate this to our reliance internal collegues & say not to go for spice any more...

Sangameswaran - GM
Reliance Communications Ltd, . Mumbai..
Mobile: 9323106062

Handset Detials:
Model: D88N
IMEI: 353480020216848
Hotspot serive Book No: 1718
Job sheet No:019
Date 16.01.09
Location code 954: location Vashi...

Camera problem - Spice mobile S-9

Deas Sir,
I have purchased spice s-9 mobile 6 months ago. I m suffering due to camera problem in it.
Camera showing extra colours. problem is from last two months. I cannt capture a even single photo.
secondaly spice has no customer care in gurgaon.
Say nw wht to do????????

Pardeep saini
Gurgaon ( haryana)
Dev

my handset is not working properly, there is conversation problem.
Rhea

Spice hansets are not worth buying

Negligence in repair
Date:13th-MAY-2009

To,
The customer care centre,
Spice mobile,

I had purchased a SPICE mobile phone on 20-11-08. My handset SPICE S-9 is under one year warranty. After it developed some problem in its ringer and its loud speaker sound quality suddenly became poor, I submitted it to my nearest customer care centre of SPICE mobile in Anshul Agencies kota (rajasthan) .I had submitted it on march30, 2009. Since then I have visited the customer care store 5 times and after 42 days, there is no sign of my mobile. The storekeeper is denying to provide any information to me regarding the same. He has sent it to jaipur but he is refusing to share any information with me about the status of handset. In Last one month I talk to Mr GHYAN (jaipur) on 09983766625 five times, but every times he gave different statement.
Workorder no –SRJ252409300651
IMEI No-356675011535621
So, I kindly request you to take immediate steps regarding this case & resolve my problem as early as possible.
Sharad vaidya

sir i purchsed spice S 7 mobile and my mobile display broken in our city service center they are not takeing repair it is proten shop they are telling spice mobile display out of stock this proten shop is in hubli he is authrised dealer and service on spice mobile kindly arrenge to give service for coustmer because this proton service is not giveing proper service, so u come and see how they are geving service

Ur given Very bad customer service.i have give my phone to custome care on 26 april 2009 for reparing of vibrator but there no responce from customer care till today .take a suitable step

I am reproducing here my email which was sent to customercare@spicemobile.in

From: Sunil Chaurasia, Project Contract Cell, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai.
To: customercare@spicemobile.in
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:20 PM
Subject: Fw: Defective set of D-80-request for replacement.

REMINDER

Please refer my below mail, your reply in this regard is still awaited. Further, I would like to inform you that I have been handed over my set on 22.05.09 at your authorised service centre at Bhilai (CG) and till date set could no be repaired. It threfore once again I requested you to please resolve the matter amicably.

In case of non responsive from you end, I may be takeup this matter with consumer forum.

Regards.

Sunil Chaurasia
President
Chhattisgarh Social Forum (NGO)
Bhilai
IMEI No. 356337010175947

----- Original Message -----
From: Sunil Chaurasia, Project Contract Cell, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai.
To: customercare@spicemobile.in
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:58 PM
Subject: Defective set of D-80-request for replacement.

I have purchased D-80 duel seam mobile from M/s Rama Traders, Bhilai (CG) on 10.07.08. From beginning, i feels voice breaking (incoming & out going) problems, i thought that it would be network or operators problem. But since 1-2 months its develops more and even i couldn't speak continuously 3-4 minutes due to sound breaking, sound silent problems. Set also having a hanging problem.

I have contacted nearest authorized service centre at Bhilai (CG), left the set for checking and repair. After 5-6 days they told me that this set could not repaired here and required to send another service centre i.e. Bhopal.

I think this is a manufacturing problem. It is therefore requested to change my set for customer satisfaction and goodwill of your company.

Expidite for favorable reply please.

Regards.

Sunil Chaurasia

Qr. No.12F, Street-10, Sector-4, Bhilai-490001
Set model-D-80

IMEI No. 356337010175947

Mob No. 09907183189

Hey dude its a very sad experience. I was making my mind to purchase this handset ASAP. As from many days i m waiting for such handset as i m now tired to use two handsets. i am a CDMA+GSM user and both of my numbers are IMP and are with every one of my contact hence i was searching 4 such handset when i read ur experience, its too terible, ne ways u can se the samsungs new model. which serves the same purpose.

ITS

SAMSUNG

SCH-W619

SCH-W339

Battery backup problem - SCAN STEELS LTD

Purchase from M/s. R.B.Infotech, 709, Bikram Plaza, Shaktinagar Market, Rourkela (Orissa)
Inv.No.RBI/08-09/1715 Dt.23/11/2008.
MR. HANMAT SINGH RAJPOOT Spice Mobile Phones  - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Respected sir,
This application is to remind you about the poor service of your service provider centre situated at bhopal in (m.p) .sir my complaint is that i had submitted my handfree and battery at care centre for replacement by the date 03-08-09 according to jobsheet but still it had not been replaced after being given due date to me for about 3 times, they are postponding the date by giving excuses.
DETAILS OF MY PHONE:-
workorder number- SMP258609800074
ADDRESS - BHOPAL
MODEL NAME - S-820
IMEI NO. - 359337015385886
sir it's not only my problem with this centre but with all customers of this area, so please take necessary action.i will be thankfull to you.

battery not in stock - Spice Mobile Phones

i had given my bobile on 14 -10-09 i have still not recived my mobile the are telling problem in baterry and company is not sending the baterry my complaint number is SMH256009A00230 AND GIVEN FOR SERVICE IN M/S D.M TELE SERVICES 104 ,RAJSHREE PLAZA , OPP SHREYAS CINIMA ,LBS MARG,GHATKOPAR, MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA

i want a spice-s570 of baettry
please send your service centre address
my(new delhi-110033)
contact no. 9910731510

mobile in handset mode - Spice Mobile Phones

i have spice mobile,this show always in Handset mode even i remove lead from phone,i restore my phone several times but not come in normal mode, what is problem i did't know,how this will came in normal mode,please reply me as soon as possible...

Service Negligence - Spice Mobile

I purchased Spice mobile Model no: D88n on 25-Mar-2009. I started facing network problem from May only. I submitted the phone to service center and they SWAPPED our phone and gave us some phone with new IMEI number on 29-July. Here I am unbale to understand SPICE mobile swapping policy!

Even after so much time my mobile phone is not working properly (there is some network problem). And our mobile is still with service center people ffrom 16-Nov. The Service Center is still not giving us a straight answer. Please help us in this regard.

Original Phone IMEI (Which we purchased ) : 35348002019510
IMEI of phone they gave us after service (SWAPPED mobile phone) : 353480021045056

Service Center name : M/S The Asian Sales and Services, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

i have spice mobile

i buied from authoriesd centre
and it dont hav an imei number

Sir I purchased Spice D-90 . But its Battery back up is only half day. and its power is 800mAh While on the website of spice it is given of 1350mAh. I purchased sealed pack handset and as I opened it I got that battery is only 800mAh. I talked to retailer but he told me I can not do any thing and he suggested me to contact to you . Kindly give me suggestion what I have to do.

Spice Mobile Phones - Negligence in repair