Sprint international couriers/lottery - refund of money

GHOUSIA.R.HASHMI
My name is ghousia.R.Hashmi, from belgaum, karnataka, India.I received a mail from Mr.Michael Wiston of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, he asked me to contact Mr.Rice Phillips of SPRINT INTERNATIONAL COURIERS, as there was a parcel in my name containing a cheque of 590, 000 GBP, a dell laptop, security documents, a baseball shirt and a baseball cap, which i had won in the lottery.I did contact Mr.Phillips and was asked to deposit an amount of 599 GBP in the account of Mr.SIMON GANGONEI, which I did on 10th june, i was supposed to receive the parcel on 14th but instead got a mail from the internal revenue dept of U.K saying that I would have to pay 3600 GBP which I said I could not and asked sprint international couriers to refund me as they had sent a letter of guarantee saying that my money would be refunded to me as and when I wished to cancel.But now they have gone back on their words and are not responding to my mails, knidly help me in getting my money back which amounts to INR44087.i KNOW i HAVE BEEN SWINDLED BY THIS FRAUD COMPANY.

Comments

Refund of money - Sprint .International.couriers/lottery

This is ghousia.r.hashmi from belgaum, karnataka.I have a problem, I got a mail from sprint international courier services a few days ago saying that I have won an amount of 590, 000 GBP in the U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY and that I would have to pay an amount of 599 GBP to the courier service for the parcel being held in my name and I did send the amount without verifying the authenticity of the company but now that I know that I was being taken for a ride I asked them for a refund which they have refused to do till now .Please help me in getting my money back which amounts to INR 44087.Please get back to me at the earliest.
D
panina

hy, i am from romania and i have got some mails like you and now i realise that i was busted

This is ghousia here again, I have received another e-mail after a gap of 2 months stating that one of their diplomat by the name benjamin derrick would be coming to India with the parcel and deliver it at my doorstep on 14/09/09 at 11 a.m, another day has gone by and he has not arrived.I was supposed to help him with the customs and all that at the airport nearest to my place and it was said that he would be contacting me but as usual it's all a bundle of lies meant to swindle me again.Can u believe the audacity with which these cheats operate?Any suggestions anybody?HELP

I am V.S.Pillai from Bharuch, Gujarat, India.I received a similar mail asking some details.When I provided, the next hour a mail was received as given below and immediately a phone call from somebody that he is coming from London that evening. I became alert and refused the offer. Seems I have done the right thing.

Thank you very much.

But I am sorry that at this time I unable to accept this offer.

Once again sorry and thank you very much.

V.S.Pillai

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:03:42 +0530 wrote
DearWinner,
>CONGRATULATIONS!
>This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the COCA-COLA online Sweepstakes International program. I am happy to inform you that i have forwarded your details to our Diplomat for claims Sprint International Courier Service.
Find below the details of the courier company.
Sprint International Courier Service
>(GLOBAL DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY)
Name: Dip. Benjamin Derrick
>EMAIL: diplomatbenjamin77@live.com
>Date of Departure: 30th SEPTEMBER 2009
>Arrival Date: 1ST OCTOBER 2009
In this regard we want you to be aware that our Diplomat Mr. Benjamin Derrick will leave United Kingdom this evening to Deliver your winning package to you in person in INDIA. So you are advise to clear up your Winning package from the Custom Department as soon as the Diplomat gets to INDIA. The amount needed to clear up your winning package from the Custom Office should be arrange by you to enable the Diplomat to clear your package immediately.
Mr. Dickson Lawrence the Diplomat will give you a call immediate he arrives INDIA and also notify you through email. We hope this be a better option for you. As soon as you clear up your winning package from our Diplomat, Kindly inform us for further correspondent and to update our company record.
Also note that your details have been forwarded to our Diplomat Benjamin Derrick, as soon as you receive his phone call you are to proceed further with him so that your won price money can be credited to your local bank account.
Note: Your won price will be arriving your country within 24 hours
>PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER : {CPEL/OWN/9876}
( Note: you are Quote your complete names, PARCEL IDENTIFICATIONNumbers and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter. Once again i say congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the Diplomat.
>Best Regard,
Mr. Wayne Anderson
>Tel:+(44)701-002-5881
lol

i have received the same scam email .. im not foolish enough to fall for their trick though

I have received the email from those guys, and Before I act I always investigate, I have been rip off b4 and dont want that to happen again. dont believe anything because no one give you money for free.

Central Way
Feltham
Middlesex, TW14 0RN,
United Kingdom.

Tel: + (44) 7024069776

Email: info@sprintinternationalcourieruk.com

Dear Nain Dominguez,

Welcome to the Delivery Department of Sprint International Couriers. We manage all kinds of international or domestic mailings, and provide secure storage for all your material ready for instant pick, pack and delivery(with a choice of either an express or regular delivery option).

We have been mandated by the Board Of The Uk National Lottery Foundation to ensure the shipment of your winning Parkage to you.
Your parcel containing your cheque, original copy of your winning certificate and security documents alongside your consolation prizes have been picked up from the UK National Lottery Foundation head office and is ready for shipment.

Kindly provide us with the information requested below accurately to help us deliver your parcel as the information provided will be used to contact you and the address provided is where your winning parcel will be shipped to. You will also be issued a tracking number which you can use to check the status of your parcel on our online tracking portal at all times.

Contact Name:

Residential Address:

City:

State:

Postal/Zip Code:

Country:

Telephone Number (Mobile/Home/Office):

Number of Parcels: 1 PKT

Parcel Description: Certified Bank Cheque, Original Copies of Certificates, A Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop, A UK Lottery Branded T-shirt, A UK Lottery Branded Baseball Cap and Security Documents.

Delivery time :...( time of recipient's availability)

Service Options: You are required to select a service option below.

Express Delivery (24 hours) : Courier Charges = £115.00

Administrative Charge = £170.00

Insurance Cover Fee = £305.00

Value Added Tax = £74.00

Total = £599.00

The delivery charges are a little high because of the comprehensive insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive parcel. We shall assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities.

If you need a currency converter, click on the link below:

xe.com

Be informed that we do not operate a cash on delivery service for parcels of this nature because of the required insurance.

Also Note that your parcel is bonded and protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to make any deduction before it is remitted to you. This means that our courier charges cannot be deducted from the prize. This is in accordance with section(13)1n of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the Constitutional Assembly, this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Do act accordingly and provide the requested information as soon as possible so that we can avoid any further delays in the delivery of your parcel.

Thank your for your patronage and anticipated co-operation.

Warm regards,

Mr. Gerald WoodGates.
Head of Deliveries.
Sprint International Couriers.

logo-top.gif

M.Wickham.jpg

These people are so expert in making you believe that you really win. I almost have believed it when I was also informed of my winning in the Yahoo! lottery. Oh my goodness. They are using the most believable strategy just to make you believe. To all the guys like me who thought that it is so easy to acquire luck...let's be a little more sensible. It always pays to check before proceeding, like what I did just now.
N Jan 16, 2011 by

Email:
<http://us.mc842.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=scdeliveryinfo@verizon.net>
scdeliveryinfo@verizon.net

ATTN: Sivarajah Krishnakumar,

I want to inform you that your winning parcel has just been forwarded to the
dispatch unit. I also want to inform you that the Courier Company is ready
to deliver your parcel but has delayed because of the need to pay your
Courier charges.

After payment of your charges of £ 805.00 Great British Pounds (Express
Delivery) a receipt will be issued to you and a copy will be sent to our
dispatch unit to facilitate the delivery of your parcel to your provided
address.

Note that because of your geographical location and for efficiency,
transparency, and speed all payments will be made through Western Union
Money Transfer Service in the name of our Accounts and Protocols Officer in
person of Mr. Steve Walcott with the following details:

Name of receiver: Steve Walcott

Address of receiver: Unit 9 Brunel Centre,

Newton Road,Crawley

West Sussex RH10 2TU,

London, UK

The said amount ( 805.00 Great British Pounds ) should be sent to our
affiliate cash office designated for the UK regions situated in England.

After payment, the following information should be sent to this office via
email:

NAME OF SENDER:

ADDRESS OF SENDER:

AMOUNT SENT:

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:

As soon as the payment is confirmed by the accounts officer, your parcel
will be channeled to you forthwith.

Also note that you will be required to sign for the parcel as soon as it is
delivered to you. Therefore you will be required to provide either your
International Passport Number, Driver's License Number or National I.D Card
Number alongside your payment information because it would be verified by
our Delivery Team, thus endeavor to make available a copy of your
international passport or your driver's license for identification purposes.

Thank you once again for your patronage.

Best wishes,

Mr. George Hillwood.
Head of Deliveries.

Sprint International Couriers

Copyright 1999-2011 Sprint International Shipping Inc.

_____
N May 11, 2011 by
rajavikramarka

hiiii,
today me also got this mail form lottery authority saying that my mail won huge amount for that i have to pay some customs and Clarence charges ...but did not believed.. and i did not pay anything...i request to take necessary actions, those who sent this fake mails...see the forward mail...thank u.

Central Way Feltham
Middlesex, TW14 0RN
England.

Tel: + (44) 7045 736 141
: + (44) 7542 828 442

Email: scdeliveryinfo@verizon.net

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Welcome to Sprint International Couriers. We are a diplomatic courier company that ensures a safe, sound and secure delivery of your parcels, making sure you get them when expected.

Your parcel containing your cheque, original copy of your certificate and security documents alongside your consolation prizes have been picked up from the UK National Lottery Foundation head office and is ready for dispatch.

Contact Name:

Residential Address:

City:

State:

Postal/Zip Code:

Country:

Telephone Number (Mobile/Home/Office):

Number of Parcels: 1 PKT

Parcel Description: Certified Bank Cheque of £ 590, 983.00 GB Pounds, Original Copies of Certificates, A Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop, A UK Lottery Branded T-shirt, A UK Lottery Branded Baseball Cap and Security Documents.

Delivery time :...( time of recipient's availability)

Service Options: You are required to select a service option below.

Gold Express Delivery (24 hours) : Courier Charges = £115.00

Insurance Cover Fee = £305.00

Value Added Tax = £74.00

Total = £599.00

If you need a currency converter, click on the link below:

On acknowledgement of this email, I will furnish you with information on how to make the required payments.

Thank your for your patronage and anticipated co-operation.

Warm regards,
Mr. George Hill-Wood.
Head of Delivery.
Sprint International Couriers.

Copyright 1999-2011 Sprint International Shipping Inc.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
A Aug 29, 2011 by
isaac lim

i receive an email similar to that. mine i am a lucky winner of the miccresoft www.
i knew that this is a fraud case.

but that to the one who post up this web page so that many people would not be swindle by them.
thank again.
N Feb 21, 2014 by
john shaikh

Dear ghausia these emails r fake n fraud so never reply of them just delete n extremly sorry

Sprint international couriers/lottery - refund of money