straight achievers, mumbai central branch - regarding consultancy service provider fraud

raghav taparia
hello, I am raghav taparia. I am a student of sydenham college S.Y.B com. I have registered under a consultancy service provider named straight achievers and paid rs.300 as registration fee for call center job on 16th jan 2009.The consultancy assured me of providing job but till now after 4 months they have not provided me any placements. They have also said that if i didn't get the job, they will refund my fee of rs.300 within 2 days. I have given the application for refund on 8th April 2009. as they asked to me. After 2 days i phoned them and they said it will come at your home in 1 or 2 days. I again phoned them regarding the same, they told it will come you don't worry. mean while i have called them many times and also went to there office more then 15 times in a month travelling from bandra to mumbai central navjivan society spending much on trains and auto, the reply was same. but 2 days back i again went to them asking for my money, they said call us after 2 days we will let you know whether you will get your money or not. I called them today on 16th may 2009 at 12.30 and they said that they will not refund my money back as the registration fee is valid for only 3 months as written on fee receipt.It is also written on receipt that money is not refundable or transferable on any circumstances but at the time of registration they said that they will refund the amount if no placement is provided by them. On this assurance only i have paid the fee. I think they have done a fraud with me. Regarding this i need the help of consumer forum and i would be thankful if i will get the justice. I request you to kindly give attention to this matter and also request u to shut all these kind of fraud service providers.
raghav taparia

Comments

regarding fraud done by straight achievers consultancy service,mumbai central branch - Fraud with a students

Hello, I am raghav taparia. I am a student of sydenham college S.Y.B com. I have registered under a consultancy service provider named straight achievers and paid rs.300 as registration fee for call center job on 16th jan 2009.The consultancy assured me of providing job but till now after 4 months they have not provided me any placements. They have also said that if i didn't get the job, they will refund my fee of rs.300 within 2 days. I have given the application for refund on 8th April 2009. as they asked to me. After 2 days i phoned them and they said it will come at your home in 1 or 2 days. I again phoned them regarding the same, they told it will come you don't worry. mean while i have called them many times and also went to there office more then 15 times in a month travelling from bandra to mumbai central till navjivan society spending much on trains and auto, after spending an amount almost equal to the registration fee in 4 months, the reply was same. but 2 days back i again went to them asking for my money, they said call us after 2 days we will let you know whether you will get your money or not. I called them today on 16th may 2009 at 12.30 and they said that they will not refund my money back as the registration fee is valid for only 3 months as written on fee receipt.It is also written on receipt that money is not refundable or transferable on any circumstances but at the time of registration they said that they will refund the amount if no placement is provided by them. On this assurance only i have paid the fee. I think they have done a fraud with me. Regarding this i need the help of consumer forum and i would be thankful if i will get the justice. I request you to kindly give attention to this matter and also request u to shut all these kind of fraud service providers.
raghav taparia

i think every common man has value for his money and if he is cheated by such people then a common man can't afford it.

i find this job

I totally agree! They take 300 rs as registration fees and then they tell us tht we get selected and then they call for Training where dey again take 250 rupees!.. I myself gave them 300 rupees.. and whn i was tokign to them i felt sumthign fishy..because a girl {ZOYA-ANDHERI} she said tht the salary is around 5000-10000 . And i said i want a minimum salary of 15000 so i dnt want to continue. She said ok done 15000. I mean any company cant assure dat ryt?
Please take action!

this boy
N Sep 2, 2011 by
lathia7

I have registered under a consultancy service provider named straight achievers and paid rs.800 as registration fee for call center job on 4 june 2011.The consultancy assured me of providing job but till now after 4 months they have not provided me any placements. They have also said that if i didn't get the job, they will refund my fee of rs.800 within 2 days. I have given the application for refund on 25 aug 2011...
kunal...
N Jan 10, 2012 by
azim.khan

I got the number of straight achievers from the local train and I called them to get back end job and first they told me that this is not an placement this is direct office and they called me for an interview. I went to the Thane office which is next to platform No 1. and saw that it was a small office where only 4 person can sit. I was shocked. They asked me to pay Rs.500/- as an registration fees. Instead of taking interview they told me that I am hired for an voice process and gave me a week time to collect the offer letter. After a week when I called them they told me to pay again 330/- for training fees and called me with Book and Pen. I went for training in Parel and they were speaking all rubbish. Later after 4 days I called them what is the status of my job and they SMS me an address of Nerul (Sahyog HR management) which was again palcement. When I called Sahyog HR office, they told me that job is available in Andheri. As I requested earlier that I need a job within Kalyan and Thana location, I refused. The HR lady was so rude, she told me to open my own office instead of helping me

Please be careful my friends with this fraud placement and dont ever go this placement.

Thanks & Regards,
Sahil.
A Feb 25, 2012 by
Akadakia

Yes I agree they are fraud and they are nothing but playing with the employee and students, i can give name they are ada syed she is once call for payment after that she never pick up the call or she never give feedback.
N Mar 6, 2012 by
Sagar Sharma

on 3rd feb 12, saturday i also read the consultancy news in mumbai mirror, so i called them they called me the same day to interview, took 600rs as processing fees, and told if ill not get job they'l refund it, so after 1 hr i called the hr n she told me i got job in elphinstone road, told me to come on monday, for knowing more details and gave appointment letter, and i am going to the company, this sunday for training were i have been told to pay 350rs but i have still not payed the training fees, so is this fraud???? and if this is true we all should unite and complaint to the police, and im sure they will help as so many people cannot tell false please reply is STRAIGHT ACHIEVERS FRAUD??
A Jun 29, 2012 by
grosvenor

Yes guys today i became a fool by these stupid people. i gave interview on 29th 2012 at 12:30 pm and one boy called me and said you have been selected and please deposit 100 rs and rest 600 you need to pay when your training will start luckily i goggled about straight achievers and got such fraud information written by all of you. thank you so much guy i do have one idea why do not we start spreading information about this fraud people on Facebook i am sure our other brothers and sisters will have a good help.a very nonsense lady takes an interview there and she is so much interested to take 800 rs instead of taking an interview.
D Oct 18, 2012 by
saher.chougle

Hey Friends,
I'm taking an initiative to open up the actual case in this fraud service. Kindly please help me do this, to take the action against these people making profit out of the expectations of young aspirants and letting them down, making them feel guilty about getting fooled in the job processes. Such acts demotivate the freshers in the society. kindly send me your contact numbers on the email address provided.
Let's stop this once and for all and save some time and money of the other aspirants too.
Thank you.
saher.chougle@yahoo.in
D Dec 18, 2012 by
dixit0009

hey i m dixit i too went to such rubbish placement companies today, 18/12/12. the girl call me for interview . i went and she tell me to deposit 800 bucks. but luckly on that time i have only 100 bucks in my pocket. she said pay 100 bucks now then after selection pay remaining and then collect your confirmation letter and whenever you want you can join and salary is 80000 rs. then me not so sure about this so i ask my some friends.then suddenly i googled about it and saw this is a big fraud.
PLEASE GUYS LET'S GO AND COMPLAIN IN CONSUMER COURT. THIS IS BIG DEAL TO OUR STUDENTS.
N Apr 19, 2013 by
sid.tawat9

I goy fooled by the same girl adaa sayed.she asked me to pay 650 for getting a job at the call center.she also asled me to sbmit my id proof and oghdf documd.i guess i have lost my money instead of gaining something.

Few minutes before she called me and told me to go for training on sumday.afte reading such comments i dont think its a good option to go for the training.

Can v take some strict action against them? ?
N Jun 9, 2013 by
Shashank Arya

i m also a victim of this fraud.zoya is the main person behind this.i read the ad in newspaper she said come for the interview i asked her is this a consultancy she said no and told walk in interviews are going on.i went there she took a fake interview asked to pay 1k and job is confirmed.and joining will be from nxt day.but afterwards refused and said that you have to go for the training purposes and offer letter will be given then and there.i knew this was a fraud but at least thought of giving a try.they charge 350 for training .and didn't provide any offer letter instead gave the no. of sahyog hr placements.and told that job is in andheri SITEL..so many people came for training there ..they are fooling everybody.and earning big bucks themselves.this is a network and is not run by one individual..all are connectedd.legal action should be taken against such consultancies.
shashank.arya91@gmail.com
N Jun 24, 2014 by
Mahindrasingh Bhandari

Today i went to straight achievers at borivali there they asked me to pay 200 rs i paid there 100 rs that time i only had 100 rs in my pocket.
they told me that pay remaining amt of 900 rs after confirmation. They told me you will got a call before 6:30 now i got a call from lady that i am selected whatever i need they told me that i want salary around 15000 in hand they will provide i got a doubt that's why check it on google and i found this. Help the others by spreading this they have fake branches all over mumbai and thane. for a person 100 rs also does matter so beware and spread the word.

mahindrasingh