Subham Estcon Pvt. Ltd. Bhubaneshwar - Fraud Company

cha5050
Hi Folks,
Please be aware of Subham Estcon Pvt. Ltd., Bhubaneshwar builder.They advertise as the builder that delas with clean properties.

But the reality is far from that.this company clamis to have several projects in an around proposed Idco knowledge park or infocity-2.In reality if you check in www.bdabbsr.in the maps of southcity mouzas clearly show that the land in an around is marked for industrial purpose only.

They have a land in an around BIT college which is actually not with them.When you ask them why donot you show the original plot papers they say only when you book we will show them, It is actually after you book with them they will demand more money and after only 3-4 months they will register the land.It is in effect using your money they will buy the land or forge the land documents and register it in your name.Also most the land papers are only power of attorney which can be cancelled at any time by the issuer, thus making subsequent transactions invalid.They donot provide any facilities and they claim that they will provide the road which is distant possibility, forget about electricity and water...PLEASE DONOT BUY LAND FROM THEM IN AN AROUND BIT COLLEGE..i am a victim of it.

Another project at mendhasal grid is called chandan nagar which is only available in installment only.
That menas they don't have the land.They will only show you a map and allocate a ficticious plot in your name.IF you actually go to the site there is nothing there..only farm lands.They claim to have that inside South city but actually none of mendhasala area is in proposed south city.So conversion of land is very difficult.Please consider above points before buying a land from subham estcon ltd.

They have many offices but everbody is fooling around and their main office is at tankapani road, ravitalkies square with branch offices at jayadev vihar, b.j.b college and other places like cuttack and puri.

Comments

confirmation of registration - shubham engineers

sir/ madam
i have applied for service tax registration number on 13 th january 2009. i havent got any confirmation yet for allotment of my registration number .i kindly request u to help me in this regard as early as possible

I am a employee of SAIL, Bhilai Steel Plant. I have consulted with Mr Banamali Nayak, Mr Duryodhan Pallai at Jayadev Vihar Office. I have consulted with them to purchase 20/30 plots along with my friends. Yet I have not given any amount for booking. Friend Pl advise me for further course of action. At present I am at BBSR.

My Contact no :-+919437468905

I am completely agree with you what the gentlemen says about Subham Estcon Pvt Ltd, BBSR, Orissa. I am also a victim. Me and my relatives bought 8 plots in the year 2006 behind KIIT college in an installment for 24 months and remaining amount would have been paid at the time of registration as per agreement papers done with Subham and with us. We had paid 24 installments without being defaulter.It's been more than 1 year they are not willing to do registration even though we had sent out 3 letters to their official address through courier and also meet personally. Since 1 year we are ready with cash for registration and this fraud company is not willing to do registration and also not replying to our letters. Owner of the comapny is Mr. Panda and he is a real cheater.

Last year they made a boundary at the main entrance of the projects stating that the person whom they had taken power of attroney are claiming high rate for the land.That's why they have closed the entrace by constucting a big boundary wall. When we contacted regarding the same, Subham estcon pvt ltd assured that we will open the gate once everything is cooled down and you will get our plots as per agreement. I had personally gone to subham estcon pvt ltd office at BBSR and while discussing about my resistration and possion of my land, they had told these lands behind KIIT college currently under judgement with the court and we can't auure you when it will be finalised.

Before buying plots from Subham Estcon Pvt Ltd, they will behave as if that they are your relatives and behave with you very good manner and take you to land for site seeing through Taxi.They will behave in a good ways until we complate your installments.

Once installment is completed, they you will see their real face and we will feel that you are cheated by them.

Anyway i am not going to leave this compamy and am almost ready for filling the case with consumer court at bbsr.

Why i wrote this big letter is to aware you guys before buying land from Subham Estcon Pvt Ltd.

My number is 9916215703
TUMI

100% agreed.We bought a duplex from Citicon Engineers, Orissa 2 years back that was expected to be delivered in a year (Price tag was 40 lacs) from contract signing. They took money in time but are playing to deliver the house for the last 1 year. Neither are they picking up the phone, nor are they giving any suitable response. Stay away from these cheats (Antaryami Badu, A J Pattnaik and all their companions). I pray that all these crooks go to hell for enjoying our hard earned money.

not only Subham also CITICON ENGINEERS LTD, 540 SAHEED NAGAR, BHUBANESWAR ORISSA

I'm planning to buy a land near mendhashala, may i get any first hand information/bitter experience.One company named Sudarshan Estcon has advertised abt that plotting scheme ( Sudarshan garden )

dear friends,
really Citicon Enginers ltd. is a froud company with its associates Antaryami Badu and Rama Ballav Parida and Triveni Singh and Chhabindra Baliarsingh (Lecture In BIJU PATTANAIK College) are taking only endowment property and disputed property from the poor farmers of remote villages like retang, pandiapada, narsinghpur in taking power of attony in very low cost.There is no devlopings and like approch roads and demarction of the land and Citicon company's only object is money grabbing from customers not to gave them developed land only commites but not fullfilled.That money is transfor to Engeering college for land grabbing & including all they are not academician, only they are proffesional cheater & land grabber.

BEWARE OF THEM(Cheaters)

Dear friends thank you very much for this effort.

Iwant to purchase a land from SANGHA MITRA STATES PVT. LTD. at ARGUL. Can you please inform me about this company. As they are saying they are already takeing the registration of the plot.And they also saing taking the registration on spot. How far this is true.

And what are the points i have to take care on this.

Yes it is absolutly true, i am also a victim
so i recommend you all people that form a group to fight against all these idiots Builders,
Togather we can take legal action against these builders for cheating case .

ya this is a good idea,
Request you pls co ordinate with each other to go ahead with the proposal of
taking legal action against these culprits and cheaters .

only police complain and legal action can do something to these idiots people who are not only cheating
innocent people, but creating a bad impression to the whole orissa, that is the reason no one wanted to buy properties .

Cheating Company subham estcon Pvt.Ltd, Bhubaneswar, Do not purchase any land

I have purchased a land near retang station from Citicon engineers in June 09 and they supposed to registered on 1st week of Sept 09. Please help, should i go for registration or ask to refund my money.

Freinds!!! I am in a talk with subham agents like Mr Banamali Nayak etc to buy plot at Jharapada. Any body cud suggest what 2 do??? actually they are telling that the rate will be hiked after this month. they insist to pay 50% now & take agreement.rest conversion & registration within next 1 yr. Need urgent suggestion!!!

i have seen a residental plot near janla, mouja/ogalpada.company name stanley orriginators they r redy to give registation/possion beforte full payment.
land belongs to residental zone and100ft plling road .ihave chacked 35 year ec pls give me sagession
MK

Another Fraud Company is Oricon Engineers, Sabara sahi, BBSR. They will show you some land and Register some other land if you are lucky, otherwise, they will grab your money. Be careful and do not deal with such Fraud Cheat Companies.

Hello Friends,

Did any of you deal with "Umamani Home Creation P ltd". I am on discussion with them for taking a property. Would like to know your input about the company. Please help if you know or heard anything bad about this company.

After all we will get information from each other to protect ourself. I am on final stage early response is highly appreciated.

Hi all,
After reading about all cheaters...can u inform me which builder is in reality, not a cheater??/

Im thinking of buying home at bhubaneswar

Yes CITICON Engineers a great cheater...I know that very well. They are big fraud..

WATER WASTAGE - EVERGREEN INDIA PVT. LTD.

I am residence of Bldg no 6, Shree Ganesh Soc., M.H.B. Colony, Opp Kelkar College, Mithagar Rd, Mulund (E),Mum-81.
My complaint is, my neibhoring bldg i.e bldg no. 5 which is quaters of Central Wharehousing Corporation (CWC), is waisting thousnds of ltrs water from last 6 months. Inspite of giving several reminder from our society they are not repairing the pipeline which connects the building pump room. These people are least bothered about the wastage of water. Our society has given written complaint to 'T" Ward also. but no action is taken from their side.

Kindly take necessory action on Bld no 5 so that the Wastage of drinking water will be stopped.

Awaiting for your action.

Rgds
Yeshwant.

Can any one have idea about ETHICS Infrastructure.?How are they? we are trying to buy one plot from them very near to KIIT MEDICAL COLLEGE.

Subham Estcon Pvt. Ltd. Bhubaneshwar - Fraud Company