Subham Estcon Pvt. Ltd. Bhubaneshwar - Fraud Company

cha5050
Hi Folks,
Please be aware of Subham Estcon Pvt. Ltd., Bhubaneshwar builder.They advertise as the builder that delas with clean properties.

But the reality is far from that.this company clamis to have several projects in an around proposed Idco knowledge park or infocity-2.In reality if you check in www.bdabbsr.in the maps of southcity mouzas clearly show that the land in an around is marked for industrial purpose only.

They have a land in an around BIT college which is actually not with them.When you ask them why donot you show the original plot papers they say only when you book we will show them, It is actually after you book with them they will demand more money and after only 3-4 months they will register the land.It is in effect using your money they will buy the land or forge the land documents and register it in your name.Also most the land papers are only power of attorney which can be cancelled at any time by the issuer, thus making subsequent transactions invalid.They donot provide any facilities and they claim that they will provide the road which is distant possibility, forget about electricity and water...PLEASE DONOT BUY LAND FROM THEM IN AN AROUND BIT COLLEGE..i am a victim of it.

Another project at mendhasal grid is called chandan nagar which is only available in installment only.
That menas they don't have the land.They will only show you a map and allocate a ficticious plot in your name.IF you actually go to the site there is nothing there..only farm lands.They claim to have that inside South city but actually none of mendhasala area is in proposed south city.So conversion of land is very difficult.Please consider above points before buying a land from subham estcon ltd.

They have many offices but everbody is fooling around and their main office is at tankapani road, ravitalkies square with branch offices at jayadev vihar, b.j.b college and other places like cuttack and puri.

Comments

I agree about subham eastcon that the company is the biggest fraud in Orissa. Do not never ever buy plot from Subham eastcon. Their biggest blonder is OSCAR CITY. I had deposited 3 lakhs with them to buy 2500 sq.ft size plot. But after three years they could not hand over the plot and now saying please take your money back as the Oscar city is blacklisted by Bhubaneswar Development Authority. I done through lots of mental agony and tension after that. Today I got my money from them after small fight and without interest on 3 lakhs. I warn everyone never to believe their sweet words. They are the biggest fraud in Orissa

I agree about subham eastcon that the company is the biggest fraud in Orissa. Do not never ever buy plot from Subham eastcon. Their biggest blonder is OSCAR CITY. I had deposited 4 lakhs with them to buy 3500 sq.ft size plot. But after three years they could not hand over the plot and now saying please take your money back as the Oscar city is blacklisted by Bhubaneswar Development Authority. I done through lots of mental agony and tension after that. Today I got my money from them after small fight and without interest on 4 lakhs. I warn everyone never to believe their sweet words. They are the biggest fraud in Orissa
leenad

i agree with you all.

all are fraud don't trust any body, many time i surprised without investigating anything people are ready to give money to these fraud builder.

Yeah Guys you all are right. i am a IT Professional, i also plan to purchase land, but i try with all those builders i found all are trying to cheat to us,

Please Guys don't trust to any body trust only documents discuss with BDA authorities have any future plan on that area, Till i am not purchase any land but i was investigate a lot, according to my experience without any investigation don't pay any money to Builders.

Many time i found without investigation people pay money on the basis of sweet word of Builders.

I plan to purchase duplex, So any body can share with me
about different issues

another fraud company is Sudarshan estcon pvt. Ltd. They are also cheating the people. most of the people who are doing agreement with 1 years given 50% of price of total value has yet to get there land, they are just giving the data today or tomorrow.
biku6s

i m planning to buy from ideal constructions pvt ltd near AIIMS college nd nmiet.
please help me to give the funish procedure for verifications.

biku

Today I saw newpaper notice of BDA to demolish the Raj Anand project at kaimati!

BDA should notify illegal properties beforehand, so that many innocent investors' money will be saved!
Severe punishment is required for such builders (so called renowoned builds with AUTHENTIC projects, as they advertise)!

Are all such BDO-approved projects illegal? What about Arundhati Vihar projects at Kaimati (Arundhati Infratech) and Sai Enclave at Balianta (Maa tarini Estcon), both of these appeared recently in a newpaper adv. as BDO-approved projects?

I am Anil kumar Mahalik purchage three plot from subham estcon pvt ltd. B128 Baramunda bhubaneswar the company service very nice.Company camplit my boundary wall and regestation.anyboody purchage plot in bhubaneswar goto subham
BUBU

Thank you for all this Info. This is great.
I'm planning to buy a plot in "Chikun garden" from Umamani Home creations. Anyone with comments about builder, Plot are most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

DK

hi all,
I am agree with all the comments, that Subham Estcon and Citicon Engineers in bhubaneswar are the biggest cheeter and fraud as i am the victim of the same.please dont deal with them as they will say some thing at the time of purchase and they will u attract you like anything.i am very dissapointed to any hesitaion they are taking money and not even bothering about us.

we cant say 100% builder like this, yah ofcourse there are some builder are really good. i ll posting some list of them very soon.please have patience.

Hi All,

Thanks to all who are taking the initiative to inform us about all the frauds and cheaters. Its really great to see we are standing hand on hand with each other.

"united we stand, divided we fall"

You guys are rocking!!!

Hi All,

90% of builders in bhubaneswar are cheaters. I am victim of the greatest land scam of bbsr till now, that is
by Cosmo Infrastructure Builders Ltd by Amitav Misra. He is absconding by taking all money from customers, it is around 10-15 crores. There are builders who take away money, atleast they return the money after some years. In this case, there is no hope, police and government are doing nothing. Although many FIRs have been launched, nothing is happening. Please read the details :

I think politicians and police definitely have liasion with builders ( they receive huge money). Only sufferers are general public.

SOME ONE RIGHT ABOUT SUMITRA REALCON BUILDERS ? I HEAR THEY ARE STARTING CHEATING & FRAUD WITH MY FRIENDS.

Can we take any legal action against such cheaters. Can we prevent others fraud builders from cheating customers.

Govt and Police are hand in glove.

Please write such article in Samaj and other local Newspapers.

To find whether land is legally in the name of Builder, one can Vet the Title Deeds from lawers( fees: Rs 5000). But to what extent one can rely on legal experts. One can try himself by visiting the Tahasildar office. Today its easy to Cheat than to work honestly, worldover.

Sushant

I want to buy a plot/flat at Bhubaneswar. Please intimate good reliable builder's name.

Regards.

L.N.MOHANTY

CAN WE INITIATE LEGAL ACTION OR CRIMINAL PROCEDDING AGAINST Mr. SARADA PRASANNA PANDA, THE OWNER OF SHUBHAM ESTCON PVT.LTD, THE FRAUD/CHEATER MASTER.

CAN AUONE HELP.

i purchased a plot at Gangotri vihar ph -2 on 2006 & got all papers fm the subham.Now i am applied for mutation. pls.tell me about this land.

Subham Estcon Pvt. Ltd. Bhubaneshwar - Fraud Company