Tata Photon Plus - Fraudulent Bill & Court Case!

coolkapoor21 on May 22, 2013
1.5 years back, I bought 2 TATA Photon plus dongles with 800 rs. plan. After about 4 months of usage, I sent a letter to tata office requesting disconnection of services due to very bad net connection. One of the services were deactivated and the other was still active.
Continuous bills were generated in my name. I got calls from customer care people. I told them that cancellation request has been given so why no action has been taken?
They said they will look into it.
This kept going on for about a year and every month, I would get a message from tata that my bill had been waived and a new bill had been prepared. Every month I tell customer care people that why is the service not being cancelled? They say they will look into it.
Now, in May 2013, I receive phone call from some advocate Kajal from Alahabad High Court saying that bill hasnt been paid. I tell her again that request is in place, please look! She becomes extremely rude and slams the phone giving some vague threat of court case!
What do i do now? I might have a photocopy of cancellation request somewhere.

Comments

Deepakgkk2003 Tata Photon Plus  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

FRAUDULENT BY PROMISING AND NOT GIVING THE SERVICE - Tata Photon Plus

Hi Team,
I bought a Tata photon plus connection for my office connectivity from home. My tata photon plus number is 9243000799. Tata sales had promised me a minimum speed of 300-500kbps. I only get a speed of 64 speed and that is unstable too. I have raised as many as 8-10 tickets with the tata photon plus customer care and finally they sent a technician. They have offered me a wired connection in return which I am not happy. I rejected the wired connection.

My connection is now not working fine and I had paid as as much as 2500 for the device. It is of no use to me now. The speed that the offer to me is as good as a gprs connection. There has been no response from 6 months from Tata. I need your help. Please help me.
N May 8, 2011 by
sushmitanao Tata DoCoMo  - Maharashtra, India

Fraud case and Poor Customer Service - Tata Photon

I booked a Tata photon Whiz data card on 26 Apr,2011 from the official Tata Photon website, an executive from VRITI INFOCOM PRIVATE LIMITED,Noida contacted me to deliver the device.
An online payment of Rs.1000 was made on the same day but however the
transaction was yet to confirm at that moment so a payment of Rs.1000 by
cash was made to Mr.Hanamant from H S SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD who delivered the Data Card.
The online transaction was then confirm hence,the double pay was made.
After verification I was required to pay a sum of Rs.500 as
security deposit.
This security deposit amount was to be adjusted from the extra Rs 1000 which
was previously paid and the balance of Rs.500 was to be refunded.
I was told to contact Mr.Subhash and Mr. Gautam by the Tata Indicom Store in Fatima Nagar. regarging the follow up the activation.
Till date there is no response from any of them and are not even bothered to answer my calls.This is the worst ever customer service I have got from any company which is into the telecom sector and creating a bad impression for a brand name of TATA PHOTON.

I want a strict action to be taken against VRITI INFOCOM as they are making false commitments and providing worst customer service.It would be a huge negative impact on brand name like TATA who is commited to provide best customer service throughout the years.

TATA teleservices and Consumer forum,please take strict action against this company.

regards,
Sushmita J
N May 23, 2013 by
Tata Docomo

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Tata Photon Plus - Fraudulent Bill & Court Case!