Tata Sky Peace TV - PEACE TV ON TATA SKY

pingsamee on Feb 11, 2011
WHEN THE TATA SKY, BIG TV, DISH TV WILL BROADCAST THE FREE TO AIR CHANNEL PEACE TV? ANY IDEA? TATA SKY I AM SUBSCRIBER SINCE 4 YEARS I GUES FROM THE DAY 1. IF I DIDN'T GET PEACE TV ON TATA SKY GUYS.. I SWEAR I WILL QUIT TATA SKY IN MY HOME AND I WILL REQUEST MY RELATIVES AND FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES TO DO THE SAME. PLEASE BAN TATA SKY OR ANY DTH IF THEY DONT ALLOW PEACE TV.

Comments

syed imran Tata Sky  - India

Best Review

not providing Peace TV - Tata Sky

i just want to know why Peace tv is not included in Tata sky package..when we can pay 250rs to 500 rs per month for HBO,Start TV etc,we can easily pay more money to buy to watch this channel. i humbly request consumer complaint team to help in this matter, please inform Tat sky people that we live in democratic country we have right to watch good things.

Thanks & Regards
Syed Imran
Abhi Tata Sky Peace TV  - India

please ban this channel - M TV

Plz take necessary actions to ban this channel or stop some nasty shows which they are showing. Few days ago i saw a show in which a guy walked nakedly in a room and that too in front of some girls i think the name of my country is india and not US. We have banned some shows on F tv, AXN etc but why no one is raising voice against these types of ridiculous stuffs or is there any separate law for this useless channel
Mohamed Nizar Tata Sky  - India

Peace TV - Tata Sky

Kindly Show Peace TV
Lalit Powar Tata Sky  - India

Hi Mohamed Nizar,
Tata Sky channel packages cover a wide range of channels. Peace Tv is not telecasted on many of the DTH providers the importance of channels with majority viewers are taken in context before they are placed in the packages. The importance of a channel to individual is of due importance as every individual may have a liking for different channel but one must understand the hollistic character and nature of DTH and its segregation of channels in packages to benefit consumer and make efficient choice is what it aims at.
Lalit Powar Tata Sky  - India

Hi Syed Imran,
In Dth none of the providers provide Peace tv. There are many regional channels that are in demand and that need of the majority customers is being met slowly and steadily.As per the hollistic view as there are no Dth with peace TV and if the demand shoots up there could be a possibility of adding this channel. Tata Sky channel packages cover a wide range of channels. The importance of a channel to individual is of due importance as every individual may have a liking for different channel but one must understand the hollistic character and nature of DTH and its segregation of channels in packages to benefit consumer and make efficient choice is what it aims at.
KK Parmar DishTV  - India

Not able to recharge DisstV - DishTV

I followed all procedure to recharge through ITZ cash card but it is finally gives message fill up form for upgrdae eventhou I am recharging for continue of silver pack
sin_amar DishTV  - India

I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email id: customercare@dishtv.in
A Mar 6, 2011 by
djdan

i agree with the complain made, , why the hell they are not letting peace tv or q tv in the satellite direct like tata sky n airtel or reliance...
they have aastha channel n all the hindus spiritual channels what about the peace tv for islamic sprituality????

i just wanted a genuine answer from the authorities who r responsible...
A May 1, 2011 by
nehal123

i am strongly agree i m going to quit tata sky from right now and request all muslims to quit
N May 1, 2011 by
nehal123

all are antimuslims
A May 9, 2011 by
mailmax007

Peace TV is a 24 Hours Free to Air channel (websit: www.peacetv.org) and now there are three channels of Peace TV Network i.e. :- Peace TV, Peace TV Urdu and Peace TV Bangla.
I don't know why Indian DTH Services don't show Peace TV but it is my advise to all people who want to watch Peace TV that he/she should do e-mail to all thses brands of DTH like Dish TV, Tata Sky, Reliance Digital TV, Sun Direct, Airtel Digital TV and Sun Direct etc. and should request to show Peace TV. We should put a condition for them that we will buy your DTH only when you will show Peace TV.
A Aug 6, 2011 by
tousif.ahmed.23

i request to all muslims to ban tata sky and other dth services who don't show peace tv
A Aug 9, 2011 by
asmaasna

I agree the above expressions and condemnations for not airing Peace TV in India by Corporate networks. I do not know the exact reasons for not airing free channel like Peace TV. Unlike other religious channels Peace TV is viewed all over the world irrespective of their religion. It is pity in India we are unable to see this channel. I request Corporate TV networks in India to air Peace TV free of cost otherwise please sell this channel as per your rate like other channels.
Ashfaq Ahemed
A Aug 29, 2011 by
jignyak

Guys lets do it...we are paying such a high rent to watch what we never get...this is all in veign...either as customer satisfaction we should be provided with this FTA channel (QTV & PEACE TV) or they got to wind up this. we pay all their expensive charges and dont even get one channel which we prefer to watch. this is crap..."i am winding this one rite now..."
A Oct 24, 2011 by
mushtaq777@yahoo.com

I guess you need raise voice for your rights.
A Nov 14, 2011 by
mohamedghazali.usman

Let's not take any DTH connection. No DTH connection in India is providing PEACE TV eventhough it is free to air channel.

What is the reason behind it?

Is there any technical issues or they wantedly do this?
A Apr 10, 2012 by
atik_1010

Please put all your request for Channel on TATA SKY.. Hope there will be more than 1 Mn request. And then they must get the channel.
ensure complaint should not be closed with vague query.

A Apr 11, 2012 by
Landmarkmangalore

I agree the above expressions about not airing Peace TV by TV Channels in India . I do not know the exact reasons for not airing free channel like Peace TV. But, I strongly believe that there is a hidden agenda behind this to prevent people from getting knowledge about Islam. They know that if people know about Islam and its teachings, they will definitely be attracted towards Islam.
N Apr 13, 2012 by
rofiq

hello corporate networks...
please do attention all above written comments...
otherwise we all is definitely going to quit tatasky or dish tv
A May 18, 2012 by
naqqaad

I do not think god tv or astha have license which is the reason given by service providers. However, i subscribed to Hathway at Bangalore and they carry Peace TV in English. many time they disconnected and shouted them out for telling that we have QTV. Who the hell these are to tell what we should watch. the very next day, PeaceTV was back on air. It is simple criminal mentality. Mind it, Dr Zakir Naik does not sell Islam the way people sell on god TV etc. We may do well to install our own dish and watch all these free to air channels. No channel, DD or otherwise is good for our future. Lets save ourselves so that we are able to keep 'Indianness' alive when all are swept by capitalist wind.

Tata Sky Peace TV - PEACE TV ON TATA SKY