Tlc Bajaj Alliance Policy Bond - TLC BAJAJ ALLIANZ Policy Bond not get me yet.

AJITH KUMAR. B. S
My TLC BAJAJ ALLIANCE Policy Bond not get me till the date. It was sent from Bangalore TLC BAJAJ ALLIANCE Office to my place kottarakara, Kollam District, Kerala State. The POD Details of the courier is BLR582992802 Dated 03.02.09. Please Verify the status of my policy bond as soon as possible.
Thanking you.
by
B.S.Ajithkumar.

Comments

Bond not recieved - TLC

I have paid Rs5000/towards bajaj life insurance on my mothers name M.Satya sri in the month of December 07.My tlc no:1913487 til now we didnot recieve the bond not even policy number.

Hope you would consider and see that we recieve our bond amount

With Best Regards,
Keerthi
D
Perumal

Please contact TLC Customer care the respond you correctly, and contact to the concerned courier service they reply you. What ever the Bond should reach you, don't worry. TLC Customer Care No.: 080-41454545, mail id: customercare@tlcnet.in, customersupport@tlcnet.in

my team member joind in last augest months he was not reciveing the bond and id card plesse send the proof immeditly...take the action
C.RAMU

Dear sir
I had taken the life insurance policy in your company.My TLC NO:7156251.
I had taken policy six month one time Rs 5000 [yearly Rs10000].I did not like this policy.I will change another type policy in your company.So how to rejected my policy, what are the method as i follow.So i kindly request to you please help my activity.
C.RAMU

Dear sir

I joined last month, i did not received the bond& ID card also.Please send me, my TLC NO;7156251.

regarding change of address

I have forgot my TLC password please kindly provide a new password as soon as posible.

TLC No. 6439410
Th. Khelendra Singh
DOC 31.7.2009
DOB 02.05.1980

Dear sir

I had taken the life insurance policy in your company.My Proposal NO 86225448.
I paid already 3 years. now I want to close my policy but your branch side no replay.

Mr. S PONRAJ
so please contact me on my cell . NO +91 9163394243

within 3 days.

Respected Sir,
I am vijay from Thanjavur my password is not working two months onwards.I dont know how it is possible my password -vjsh59. So i want my new password please send me the new password soon. TLC Name-Vijay.M, TLC No-6354756, DOB-15/08/1980, D.O.C-31/07/2009.

I WANT TO USER NAME AND PASSWORD

DOC 30-03-2010
DOB 10-10-1979
E-MAIL : anchalcyber@gmail.com
LOVENAYAK Tlc Bajaj Alliance Policy Bond  - Uttar Pradesh, India

do,t get policy bond - bazaz

hello
sir, i am new co-ordinate of your company. i submit a form on 1/09/2010
and i have't get any bond and tlc card. And i called so many time at banglore.
i have,t get any solution so pleas solve my problems.

JAVED ALI S/O SABBIR KHAN
KOLHAI TAJGANJ
AGRA (U.P) 282001
MO-9359944826

respected sir,
im SRAVAN KUMAR MADDI holding a policy of urs .At the very beginnning i recieved a tlc id & password, due to some resons i was unable to use it .But witout my knowledge password has got changed .So kindly tak requried action as soon as possible .

TLC No. 7164888

team life care pvt.ltd,
bangalore.

subject:
1.change of address
2.my id password is locked.please realease.

respeted sir,
meenakshi illam,
1-105 vivekanandha st,
opp to icici bank,
nachandu patti 622-404,
puthukottai(dt).
ph.9994995856.

Then please realease my id password sir. above the two complaints please receive.. this is my request sir..

Thanking you,
PL.Ramnathan.

respeted sir,
I was change the home. so accept my new address, my cordinator number tlc7372005 d.o.c:31.5.2010
meenakshi illam,
1-105 vivekanandha st,
opp to icici bank,
nachandu patti 622-404,
puthukottai(dt).
ph.9994995856.

N Jan 15, 2011 by

RESPECTED SIR BASANTLAL TIWARI TLC695392 AND SUDHEER SINGH TLC9445907 I DID NOT RECIEVED THE BOND PLEASE SEND ME BY OVER NIGHT CURIER MY ADDRESS.C/O MAHESH KUMAR TIWARI NEAR PUMP HOUSE SANJAY NAGAR SAMAN REWA 486001 DISTT.REWA (M/P/)
N Feb 6, 2011 by
Sarita Dohray

TLC BAJAJ ALLIANCE Policy Bond not get me yet.

My TLC BAJAJ ALLIANCE Policy Bond not get me till the date. It was sent from MEERUT TLC BAJAJ ALLIANCE Office to my place H.No.218/14/type-1 Ordnance Factory Muradnagar, Distt. Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh State. The POD Details of the courier is FF-F33542921 Dated 25.07.09. Please Verify the status of my policy bond as soon as possible. And arrange to send the same to my place urgently.
Thanking you.
A Feb 6, 2011 by
albert chinnappan

my name :p. albert chinnappan
tlc number: 8798997
my down line complaint noted:
tlc number :12371924= bond not in received

DOB 08-11-1980
E-MAIL : yogeshyt1980@gmail.com
A Mar 10, 2011 by
B.Masanam

I kindly request to you please help me

TLC No:8749164
B.Masanam
D.O.C : 28.02.2010
D.O.B : 31.05.1991
E-MAIL : masanam7@gmail.com
Mobile : 9442801980

Tlc Bajaj Alliance Policy Bond - TLC BAJAJ ALLIANZ Policy Bond not get me yet.