TM Winner - Phony sms on my cell phone

Rabinarayan Senapati
Dear Sir, On 07 May 2009 I received a SMS from 'TM Winner' on my mobile - "Congrats! Your number 9437202226 chosen for a $2200 cash prize, call 0037091004912 for claim details." I rang up the number, but the number does not exist. If it is a joke then why is BSNL entertaining such parties? Kindly take strong measure to curb such events. Regards.

Comments

Raviraj

I was also get this type of sms

I received same sms in my mobile, vodafone mobiile..Please take an urgent step before someone get victimised by g their banking detail to giving away their banking detail to them..

I also got this MSG.I think that is a wrong MSG.

This is not the way you'll should fool the people and I don't know why do BPL entertain such hoax people . It is the same for you'll to entertain such type of people.

i also received the same message. i use vodafone. when i rang up the number its just blank and Rs 9.19 is being deducted for the call. if its hoax why such parties are entertained?

SMS from TM Winners - TM Winners

on 13.05.09 i recieved a msg that in 2009 SHELL INT"L MOBILE DRAW i have won GBP-250, 000.00 and for claiming it i should contact MIKE spdc779@live.com.

I have also received similar message today i..e. 14th May, 2009 on Airtel. Message says "Congrats! Your number selected for $2200 cash prize. call 0023222290731 for claim details."

Please take strong action against such people. We will have to define Mobile Rules Policy, Internet rules policy so that such people will face lawsuit against them.

Dear Sir, On 15 May 2009 I received a SMS from 'TM Winner' on my mobile - "Congrats! Your number 9421428276 chosen for a $2200 cash prize, call 0043820977896 for claim details." I rang up the number, The answering machine went on talking .I almost wasted about Rs 500 in this no.The answering machine says to type your no. and wait for some time.The call takes Rs10 for a minute. If it is a joke then why is BSNL entertaining such parties? Kindly take strong measure to curb such events. Regards.

Dear Sir, On 29 May 2009 I received a SMS from 'TM Winner' on my mobile - "Congrats! Your number 9843124650 chosen for a $2998 cash prize, call 0043820897287 for claim details." I rang up the number, The answering machine went on talking .I almost wasted about Rs 500 in this no.The answering machine says to type your no. and wait for some time.The call takes Rs10 for a minute. If it is a joke then why is VODAFONE entertaining such parties? Kindly take strong measure to curb such events. Regards.

I received a SMS from 'TM Winner' on my mobile - "Congrats! Your number 9840640001 chosen for a $2449 cash prize call 00438209216650 for claim details, Why indian telecom not taking strong measure to curb such events. did they have any commision from the TM-winner...( if ot they will take action, or else our complaints will go to ?????? )

on 30/05/2009. I received a SMS from 'TA Winner' on my mobile - "Congrats! Your number 9958766118 (Airtel no.)chosen for a $2998 cash prize call 0037091003392 for claim details, then i search on google with same string got u people.
Jacky

i too got a similar message last day!! i did not try my luck by calling the number, but got through this website through google. I keep telling myself good things comes only by sheer hard work on the long run.
Sandeep

Dear Sir, On 31 May 2009 I received a SMS from 'TM Winner' on my mobile - "Congrats! Your number 9763214843 selected for a $2998 cash prize, call 0037091004903 for claim details." Then I searched on google to know the truth. Then I realized that it's a fraud thing. Kindly take a strong action to hold back such events.
Rafi

I too received such message.
Ziya

I also got similar message to call, can some one take care of this, people are being fooled very badly.

Sir, i also got the message of same type that, CONGATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE WON GBP-250, 000.00 IN 2009 (SHELL) INTL MOBILE DRAW.And said TO CLAIM THE PRIZE CONTACT MR. MIKE VIA e -mail:SPDC 464@LIVE .COM. When i contacted, .no response.Any further information on prize money award kindly inform to my mail ID

similary i have received a message on 30.5.2009 with a price for $2998...how to avoid such messages

are you all user of smsgupshup...
if yes

then this message is from smsgupshup

its a fake sms

ya.. ... Even i also received this type of message.. That you won $2400 .. To clime ur winning amount .. CALL ON 0043820987996
Now when i called, recorded msg was played that wait while we checking ur detail .. But the put me on hold for time and ..then i cut d phone... Please do something... Thanks

I also got the same msg from TA-Winner. They are just Frauding us...

TM Winner - Phony sms on my cell phone