TNT Express Courier Services - Delivery of Lottery Winning certificate & cheque.

Deepak Gupta
please tell me the way to find out is this company real or fake because they have asked me to deposit Rs. 45, 000.00 in their account before they deliver me my cheque i won in the UK National Lottery Promotion programme.

Expectingto hear from you very soon.

Deepak

Comments

Anand N

This is a clear scam, please stay away and don't pay any money to them. If its real lottery they have to pay for you in real and not ask you to pay them.

What you encounter here is called a net lottery scam racket which innocent people fall pray.

We must strongly appose it and submit these report to online scams websites, which can be found even by using a search engine.

Anand N.

First of all every one in world is not dis-honest. Our case is genuine. we had been sent samples of non prescription reading glasses by overseas manufacturers.As the products which are medical aid products which are used by common people who can not afford to pay luxury spectacles made to order.
To day once again under The TNT track no. is CT105277270CN. which was sent by

China manufacturer along with proper invoice on which custom

duty was to be charged, but instead of charging duty based

on invoice value . Instead of that it was paid accessing

product value very very high ( more than 10 times ) it was

paid without informing us. This is second time within this

week. In previous parcel which was received on dt 13/3/08

under your receipt no 86117 same way duty was paid accessing

value of goods Rs 2800/= how ever it's original value is Rs

480/=. same way handling charges also added is extremely

very high for both the consignments. Sending here with copy

of our correspondence with our overseas manufacturer as

Dear Pankaj Shah,

How are you doing? The TNT track no. is CT105277270CN

Just now, I was told that the samples were refused to

receive.

untry=CN&genericSiteIdent=

So I contact with you again. pl accept the samples soon.

Otherwise they would send these samples back. By the way,

the samples are 11pairs totally.

Waiting for your good news.

Penny

Hello Penny,

As, TNT people have paid Very very high custom duty without

considering invoice value , without our concent and charged

handling charges also high we have not accepted the same.We

have complaint to TNT and requested to solve problem

We will let you know the result

regards,

Pankaj Shah

Hello Penny,

As, custom duty has been accessed very high without

considering invoice sent by you, you

are requested to take up matter from your side to solve the

problem.

Pankaj Shah

Dear Pankaj Shah,

Thanks for your email. Maybe I misunderstand you just now

in call.

I'll contact with TNT office here. And let you know the

result earlier.

we have complaint TNT as under
Requesting to take appropriate actions in this regards

immediate and see that this type of problems may not arise

further in future

Hope to receive satisfactory reply very soon

KINDLY TREAT THIS AS MOST URGENT

Scam lottery - U K National Lottery / TNT Couriers Service

I have paid an amount of Rs 45, 000 Inr in related with courier charges the document contain in r/o 2, 000000 USD DELIVERY to my address the mail recived from the dispatch officer Mr Jerry Andy (dtntdept800@hotmail.com)winning number D562725 please sent a report when the delivery sent to my postat address.

Please sent a true report
murthy

Herewith i am attaching the mail message from someone as TNT courier. Track them please.

"Quote"

Subject: CONTACT TNT EXPRESS COURIER FOR YOUR WINNING CHEQUE Via Email:tnt_expresscourierdelivery@live.comþþþ

Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 02:46:55 IST

Address.
Country.
Telphone Number.
Delivery Cap Number: 25456D

Congratulations to you from the entire staff of the United Kingdom National lottery Board.

Sir Anthony Anderson

"unquote"

Murthy

You are no delivery my winning cheque

I got a mail from MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM.
United Kingdom. for my email address got prize money so please collect and given some corresponding TNT Courier name ... is this true are some any kind of scam is going .. shall i give the address the what will happend .could you please reply asap...plz suggest me

Thanks & Regards,
prashanth

i get an mail from UK lottory agencies. the same was sent to TNT courier. the Order No is K/M757252. is it true?

replyme

regards
a.senthil kumar

the is a fraud which is being very stupid and they all very big frauds chaeating innocent people

Dear official Of TNT INCharge

Respected Sir,

I have received a mail to contact the courier company and the details are as under :
PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT SO THAT WE CAN DELIVER YOUR BANK DRAFT TO YOUR ADDRESS.Tuesday, 27 May, 2008 10:24 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "TNT COURIER SERVICE" <tnt.courier.nigeria@gmail.com> Add sender to Contacts To: pknaren@yahoo.co.in

Attn: Customer,

Your mail was received and well noted. Find below is our correspondent offshore account which you are to effect the payment of the (500.00 USD = 23, 710.72 INR) into. Here is the account informations:

Account Name : Sbiansibon Dohling
Account Number : 270010100059060
Pan Card Number : ALWPD8883H
Bank Name : Axis Bank, Shillong Branch

As soon as the payment is been made, kindly send a scanned copy of the payment slip for confirmation, before we can render our services to you, by delivering your parcel to your house address.

You have to send Vote id card... to this office .

Thanks for your understanding.

Mr. Mark Alex.

I do not understand why TNT asks money to deposit in shillong branch when they have offices all over INDIA. Is this a scam, pls confirm the same.

Narendra Kumar - INDIA

sir
i did get one mail from
YAHOO LOTTERY INCOPORATED
BALEY HOUSE, HAR ROAD
SUTTON, GREATERE LONDON
SM1 4TE
UNITED KINGDOM
They told me that you have won a prize money of (One million Thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings).

Now they are saying that plz contact your event manager on of before your date of claim. according their saying i did contact to their agent.
the agent did send one mail to me and give address of courier to get my winning prize claim.
the courier address is this type
TNT COURIER SERVICE (TCS)
4 Central Pk Est/Mosley Rd,
Trafford Park Manchester,
M171TT UK

and email address is this type.

tntcourierservice01@live.com
now i did contact to courier service. now the courier service is demand some pay to give my my parcel/courier.
at this time ima confused that wht should be by me.
so kindly request u plz tell next step. wht do i do.

Thanks & Best Regards
Mukesh Kumar Verma

SWISS-LOTTO INC.
Palistrinalaan 44, 8011vn,
Zwolle Switzerland

Attention:MUKESH KUMAR VERMA,

The certificate attached to this mail is a proof of your winning prize fund of (£2, 500, 000.00).We have forwarded the original copy to our transferring bank. At the same time, we are advising you to keep this document very confidential to prevent double claiming for security reasons. The transferring bank will clarify you on the procedures of transfer after their verifications. We advice you to follow the process very well without any mistake.

NOTE: You are required to make payment of £200 (Two hundred pounds) 14000Rs for your government stamp duty, and payment should be made via account number below with our Office Management Accountant name.

Be informed that we can not make deductions from your prize money because it is bonded, as such it must be paid to you in full amount. This is in accordance with the agreement reached at the last annual meeting that was organized by the United Kingdom Financial Services Authority.

GO NOW AND LOCATE ANY BANK AROUND YOU AND MAKE THE STAMP DUTY PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE OUR TRANSFERRING BANK TRANSFER YOUR WON PRIZE TO YOUR BANK WITHIN 48HOURS.

Best regards,

Dr. Mark Joe (PhD)
Tel:+447024015451

plz tell wht is this. is this right or wrong
mukesh kumar vemra
+91 9352630557

My very very essential document was posted from U.A.E for India on 05/06/08. The consignment no of the persel is 750628438. I can see that the persel already reached in Kolkata on 07/06/08.
But it has not reached still now to my address as followed.
Kishore mallick
vill. - Bakshipally
post. - Bongaon
Dist. - north 24 parganas
pin. - 743235
west Bengal
So i request to take some steps to solve the problem.

Mr. Kevin Ashton (dispatch officer)Email Address: www.tntcouriers@hotmail.co.ukDIRECT LINE: +44 70457 26875Fax: +44 870 479 1075CUSTOMER CARE LINE: +44 7005 801119

do u know any thing about this guy?
so one snt me e-mail say that i win lottary about 00.000 $ so i had to contact mr.kevin

so please reply me at my e-mail
beat_1368@hotmail.com

hai
i got one email frm TNT couriers services
it is true or false
pls send the reply

(Worldwide Parcel Delivery and Courier Services) Head Office:TNT N.V.
Group Head Office
Neptunusstraat 41-63
2132 JA Hoofddorp
Post bus 13000
1100 KG Amsterdam, Netherlands. TNT COURIERS LIMITED, TNT Express House, Shop 4 Shopping Complex
Zone 3 Wuse, Abuja. Nigeria
Email:tntdeliverydepworldwide@live.comTel: +2347031933603.
DATE: 06/10/08 ATTN: M.Anandakumar,
You are welcome to TNT WORLDWIDE COURIERS. The Authorized agency of CHEVRON-TEXACO PROMOTIONS. In charge of ensuring that Beneficiaries get their prize cheque and other relevant documents. Your particulars have been received in this office. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept, at the headquarters of the CHEVRON-TEXACO PROMOTIONS. Your prize cheque, original copy of your prize claim certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the Nigerian government stating that the money was obtained legally will be sent to you TNT WORLDWIDE COURIER is a flexible and diversified courier company capable of satisfying the distribution needs of the most demanding customers. from the delivery service to the logistic support services for the handling and the distribution of goods. Note that we also do not deliver to P.O. Box address or street corners but to your residence or valid office address. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address. Please save this document as it contains important information about your parcel at TNT COURIERS . Your Reg. Order No:SH231282. Parcel description and delivery information is as follows:
Weight of Original Winning Certificate: 0.12g
Weight of Bank Cheque: 0.6g
Weight of clearance documents: 0.18g
Total Net weight of Parcel 0.20g
Colour of Parcel Brown
Parcel Packaging Bonded
TNT WORLDWIDE COURIERS offer a wide and articulated range of services, allowing our customers to take advantage of an only interlocutor for all the requirements of logistic and distributive support in UK, Europe and world wide. Our international service is arranged in co-operation with the largest (exclusively cargo) air distribution network in the world, with its proprietary fleet of 650 aircraft and a capacity to deliver to more than 200 countries. Door-to-door service (expected delivery time: 48-96 after departure). Envelopes maximum weight 2.5 kg; parcels max weight 68 kg; Transport: parcels max weight 1, 000 kg. Below are the mandatory administrative charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified bank cheque, winning certificate and other clearance documents to you. Regards this, there are Two options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the Two, for the delivery of your prize parcel.
Option 1PremierParcel. Option 2PremierPacket .

DELIVERY DURATION 24hrs 2-3 Working days
COURIER CHARGES $350.00 $280.00
ADMINISTRATIVE $110.00 $90.00
INSURANCE (CCI) $20.00 $20.00

TOTAL COST ($)USD. $480.00.USD $390.00.USD

All orders not delivered within (5) working days from this communication will be returned. Note that your cheque has been signed and parcelled ready for delivery, so therefore any thought regarding deduction of charges from your winnings is ruled out. After you confirm your acceptance for the conditions aforementioned, Contact us for further instructions.
Have a nice day.
Best Regards,
Mr Robert Mixer,
Parcel Dispatch
Department.TNT COURIER DELIVERY WORLDWIDE.

hi this is kamil shaikh i got a courier from citi bank on 03-06-2008 airway bill number is 195871524 not recieved
my contact number is +91 9825 444 575
9228 743 042

A consignment booked on 25th May from India was missed between U.K & Ghana.
Con. No. was 893 900 765 and is not able to trace out by the company.

Con. No. 893 900 765 was missed. If anybody knows about this please send me the
details immediately. My contact phone no is 91 4562 272741.
Cell No. 09843472741, & 09943381108. E-mail; lenin.durgainternational@gmail.com

please tell me the way to find out is this company real or fake because they have asked me to deposit Rs. 23, 000.00 in their account before they deliver me my cheque i won in the UK National Lottery Promotion programme.

In my Mail write

Your package containing your cheque, original copy of your certificate and security documents alongside your consolation prizes have been picked up from the UK Lottery head office and is ready for dispatch. Package Contents: Cheque, Winning Certificate and Security Documents.

Weight of Original Winning Certificate: 0.12g
Weight of Bank Cheque: 0.6g
Total weight of Parcel 0.18g
Total Net weight of Parcel 0.20g
Colour of Parcel Brown
Parcel Packaging Bonded

You are to make the payment for any of the option you have choosen through Western Union Money Transfer so as to enable us speedy up the process of delivery after indicating to us the option you prefer. You are to locate the nearest western union agent to you and make the payment in Favour of our Accounts Officer
Mrs.Rita Cole with the Details Below: RECEIVERS INFORMATIONS Which is our account officer,
NAME OF RECEIVER: Rita ColeADDRESS OF RECEIVER:Central Pk Est/Mosley Rd, Trafford ParkManchester, M17 1TT UK.

Sincerely, Mr.Alvin Brown, (Dispatch Officer)
TNT COURIER SERVICE Please do call customer line for confirmation. TEL:+44-704- 572- 4025
TEL:+44-702- 404- 4654
FAX:+447 092 869 036

now i did contact to courier service. now the courier service is demand some pay to give my, my parcel/courier.
at this time ima confused that wht should be by me.
so kindly request u plz tell next step. wht do i do
So, pls i request u, check the my Reg order no: GX50617338 &
Urgent reply me.

Anup Gayki

WELCOME TO TNT COURIER COMPANY

DEAR MAYUR ZUTE FOR OUR CONVERSATION THIS MONRING FIND BELOW THE BRITISH INLAND TAX REVENUE EMAIL CONTACTADDRESS: (inlandtaxremittance_office@yahoo.co.uk). DO WRITE TO THEM THAT YOU ARE READY TO MAKE PAYMENT OF 5000 POUNDS AS PART PAYMENT OF THE TOTAL TAX CHARGE OF 24, 000 POUNDS.. THAT YOU WILL BE PAYING THE BALANCE OF 19000 POUNDS AS SOON AS MONEY HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED INTO YOU ACCOUNT.

A SOON AS YOU RECIEVE RESPONDS FROM THEM, KINDLY LET ME KNOW VIA TELLPONE CALL CALL TO MY OFFICE SO THAT I CAN GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF 2000 POUNDS AND I REMITTING THE BALANCE OF 3000 POUNDS AS WELL FROM MY ENDS

Mr. Mike brown
TELL: +44-704-575-8886
Dispatch Officer. ( G.M )

I am sent the all details about my identification, but you do not sent my parcel.