TNT Express Courier Services - Delivery of Lottery Winning certificate & cheque.

Deepak Gupta
please tell me the way to find out is this company real or fake because they have asked me to deposit Rs. 45, 000.00 in their account before they deliver me my cheque i won in the UK National Lottery Promotion programme.

Expectingto hear from you very soon.

Deepak

Comments

To,
The honour
Consumer Complaints Dept.
Delhi, India.

I recieved below details (about BMW GROUP ANNAUL PROMOTION 2009)same as details gained by TNT Courier Service U.K. and Irland head office.Please tell me these creation theory is truth or fake.

Regards, Rajeev Kumar Singh

Dear lucky Winner: Rajeev Kumar Singh,
In receipt to your email, your Secret pin code or Batch number:UK/X7PYWM2009 and Reference Number: BMW/2551256003/23 has after some verification process been approved.
The Board and Directors of the BMW AUTOMOBILES COMPANY is happy to inform you that your your Original Certificate With the BMW AUTOMOBILE Stamp on it is send as attachment along this email to you while your Certified Cash Prize of 500, 000.00 Pounds (Five Hundred thousand Pounds) and all legal documents backing up your winnings has been forwarded to the TNT COURIER SERVICE for shipment to you over there at your doorstep.

Find below the details of the Shipping company.

TNT COURIER SERVICE@
ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE: TNT INTERNATIONAL
Central Pk Est/Mosley Rd, Trafford Park
Manchester, M17 1TT United Kingdom .

NAME: MR.ALEX POWELL (Dispatch Officer).
Email: tntdeliveringcourierservice044@yahoo.co.uk

CUSTOMER CARE LINES
TEL:+4470-240-88912
TEL:+4470-240-55693
Fax:+4487-047-99614

Open 7days-24hrs-365days

You are advised to send the Courier Company a mail to their Email Address so that they can inform you on when you are to expect your winning parcel. When contacting them, you are to include this Order Number Below, for identification of your parcel as your subject. Please you are advised to write down the Order Number and save it.

ORDER NUMBER: TNX20748440

When contacting them, you are also advise to send the required information to their (Email Address) to enable them verify you as our legitimate winner and commence delivering of your winnings to your designated door step.
1, BMW WINNING CERTIFICATE;...
2, COMPLETE NAMES;...
3, DELIVERY ADDRESS ;...
4, AGE;...
5, YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER;...
6, YOUR DRIVING LICENCE OR IDENTITY CARD
7, AND THE POLICY AGREEMENT LETTER BELOW.

The above are the little requirment with which the Tnt courier Service can honour your email and inform you further on when you are to expect your winning funds that is under their possession.

NOTE: You will only be requested by the TNT delivering courier company to only take care of the Customs charges with which their representative agent is to clear your winning parcel from the local airport customs over there at India. Do also note that the fee is not known to us, All other doubtful charges commonly specified by Internet scam Impostors(which include Delivery chrges, Insurance fee, Hostage bill, Account Opening charges, Documentation charges and V.A.T )has been paid by me on behalf of the entirenBOARD of the BMW AUTOMOBILES PROMOTION GROUP . You are only required to make the payment as soon as their diplomatic agent that will be send to handover your winnings to you alert you regarding his arrival at your country Airport over there at Indian.
You are to note down that if you know you can not be able to take care of the Tax Clearance Fee, you are advise not to border yourself about contacting the TNT COURIER SERVICE as they will give no attention to you, but rather return back your winning funds to us as unclaimed prize so that we can transfer to any destitute home of our choice over here in UK.

This Agreement must be send to the TnT courier service and also a duplicate to our office for documentation purposes.

POLICY AGREEMENT LETTER.
I...(enter your name)... of ...(your address)... hereby confirm that i have been awarded this prize money on the basis that i be of good conduct and also help promote this company(BMW Automobiles) with their logo advert for a minimum period of 6months.This agreement i made this day...(date)... without any form of pressure and fully conscious of its content and meaning. Also i agree that no part of this prize given to me shall be used to sponsor any form of social, economic injustice and violence like drugs and terrorism.

Do endeavour to delete all notification email from your email id, for they are HACKERS trying to portray your BMW AUTOS winning information's so that they can lay claims over your won prize.

Once again, I say congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the TNT COURIER SERVICE.

Enjoy your won prize and Congratulation once more from me and board of directors of the BMW AUTOMOBILES COMPANY.

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Moore Smith,
Foreign Services Manager,
Claims Release Department,
BMW AUTOMOBILES COMPANY, UK.
TEL:+4470-240-57793, +4470-240-41952.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Hello! My name is Pablo Alfonso from Uruguay.I have a query for you:from here communicated me that there is package to name of my e-mail.The person of TNTexpress calls Okunrobo (in Spanish is this name e son the...) and asks me that it command him 120 American Dollars.Help! Is stupid don`t...? I need know if it is truth and if they can me answer to my e-mail in Spanish better or English there is not problem.Thank you very much.And welcome to my page http://losdelavilla.jimdo.com/

SSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

S C A M

From 5 days i received the email and this is last what i received so plz help me this is real or fake

TNT COURIER SERVICE (TNT)
Customer/Delivery Services Department
Unit 3, Harewood Row, London,
NW1 6SE England.

Tell: +44 704 571 3472
Tell: +447 031 857 906
FAX: +44 707 515 8183
Email: tntcourierdelivery_1@live.com

Attn:Prakash Kattel,

Thanks for the receipt of your email. Per your request;

Imeediately you receive your check from our delivery officer in your country, it take 24 to 36 hours for the your bank to clear with the Lottery Bank. You dont have a problem with that.

Upon receipt of your Delivery fees we effect delivery immediately.

We are glad to be of service to you!
MR. RICHARD FROST
Client Service Manager
TNT COURIER SERVICE.

Mr. Mark Dulle for payment and swift delivery of our parcel containing your bank draft of $450, 000.00 USD.
please check immidately following address
tunguturi rajeshkhanna,
h.no.2-1-71,
saraswathinagar,
hanamkonda,
warangal,
andhrapradesh, 506009, india.mobile number:9949279973
please check tnt courier services india

I think TNT is the worst courier service.
I purchased 2 mobiles phones from china, the manufacturer sent the mobiles via tnt, i never receive my parcel, whenever, i call TNT mauritius, they are very rude, they don't have a manner to talk to clients, my tracking number is 176736190, Am waiting for more than 1month and a half. can you do something for me?

yanez

dear team,
i have recived a mail from Tnt courier service ORDER NUMBER: U57252 . as per mail i have won £1, 000, 000.00 is this true,
kindly send me scan copy of cheq.
and how can i will be pay this courier amount.

DEAR SIR PLESE DELIVERY MY
PLESE CALL ME MY CELL 09819495172

information about your parcel at TNT COURIERS . Your Reg. Order No GX22589420 Parcel description and delivery information is as follows:
Weight of Original Winning Certificate: 0.12g
Parcel Packaging Bonded

Dear Lewis Jnr;
Claims Department
The UKNL Foundation

HELLO, it's my pleasur and be a big surprized to wining this lottory my eng language is not fluent and I sorry about that.
elvisepwb@yahoo.co.uk
+985117646097
+989155134250
IRAN-MASHAD-FERDOSI BLV-YAS STREET-YAS 1O - BLOK28-NUM4

Sincerely yours,
FARSHAD SABOORI MOGHADAM

TNT Express® COURIER SERVICE
Mr. Thomas Wilson (DESPATCH OFFICER)
Customer/Delivery Services Department

London NW15
United Kingdom

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the Microsoft 2009
Promotion Sweepstakes International program. ATTENTION !!!

1. NOTE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COURIER DELIVERY
CHARGES FEES.

2. NOTE THAT DRAFT CERTIFIED CHEQUE HAVE BEEN ENDORSED, FORWARDED
TO THE COURIER COMPANY.

3. NOTE THAT THE COURIER COMPANY CANNOT DEDUCT FROM YOUR WINNING
CHEQUE.

4. GIVE YOUR CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS TO THE COURIER COMPANY FOR
&nb sp; IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR CHEQUE.

FIND BELOW THE DETAIL'S OF THE COURIER COMPANY.

is this true? thank you for your attention.Please inform me of this.

: CONTACT BKS SECURITY SERVICES FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE CHEQUE‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
Size: 7 KB

FROM THE DESK OF DR. LIONEL ADINS
FIDUCIARY CLAIMS DEPARTMENT,
WINDOWS LIVE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY DRAWS,
REGIONAL VERIFICATION & PAYMENT OFFICE,
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

ATTN: WINNER,
CONTACT BKS SECURITY SERVICES FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE CHEQUE:

CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAVE BEEN VERIFIED TO BE AMONG THE LIST OF WINNERS IN CATEGORY "A" OF THE WINDOWS LIVE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY DRAW.

ON THIS REGARDS, WE NEED YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS TO ENABLE US ISSUE YOUR WINNING CHEQUE (GBP 500, 000.00 POUNDS) WHICH WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU VIA THE ABOVE MENTIONED SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY FROM UK TO INDIA.

PLEASE KINDLY PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

1. YOUR FULL NAME:
2. HOME ADDRESS:
3. COUNTRY:
4. OCCUPATION:
5. MOBILE NO:
6. AGE:

THE ABOVE INFORMATION SHOULD BE SENT TO BKS SECURITY SERVICES TO ENABLE THEM PROCESS THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING CHEQUE TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS ONCE YOU MEET TO THEIR DELIVERY OBLIGATIONS.

SEND YOUR COMPLETE INFORMATION THROUGH E-MAIL TO THE BELOW E-MAIL ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY FOR DELIVERY:

BKS SECURITY SERVICES
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
DIRECTOR: MR. BINO BROWN
PHONE: +44-701-003-0567
E-MAIL: bkssecurities@ibrejo.com

THANKS AND CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE!

REGARDS,
DR. LIONEL ADINS
UK FIDUCIARY CLAIMS AGENT.

BKS Security Services.

FAX: +44-872-022-0742
E-MAIL: bkssecurities@ibrejo.com
DATE: 12-11-2009

Welcome: Anup roy,

Welcome to BKS Security Services. We acknowledge the receipt of your mail, and also bring to your kind notice, that we are in possession of your winning shipment which is been deposited to this company (Deposit Certification Observed) with Serial Number HX09/AVB06A4 containing a certified Bank Demand Draft of Five Hundred Thousand Pounds (£500, 000.00 GBP.) issued in your name by the Windows Live Lottery Award Inc. here in the United Kingdom and some other vital documents awaiting shipment delivery to you.

BKS Security Services is an 'Approved Contractor' under the Security Industry Authority (SIA) ensuring that we adhere to the stringent requirements stipulated by the Authority. All our guards are licensed to operate in the cash handling environment and have all been thoroughly vetted before being employed. BKS Security Tracking System monitors the movement of cash from collection to deposit into the customer´s bank account, providing a fully detailed audit trail and timely management information.

We pride ourselves on reliability, flexibility and knowledge. Whatever your organization, and wherever your destination, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Delivering your parcel is our priority. We are a well established and registered company in the United Kingdom, storing Financial and Valuable capitals 24 hours a day delivering of parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea through our DIPLOMATIC means. It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. To that effect, we hereby guarantee and assure you that your winning prize shipment have been confirmed valid and true. Your prize delivery will be made once you have met with the necessary shipping requirements.

DESCRIPTION OF PACKAGE TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU:
(1) An International Certified Demand Draft of £500, 000.00 GBP.
(2) Hard copy Certificate of your winning Approval.
(3) Sworn Affidavit from British Crown Court II
(4) Certificate of Deposit.

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. To that effect, we hereby guarantee and assure you that your award prize has been confirmed valid and true.

However, in regards to you, not being able to make it down to our office here in London, we would therefore use the DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY means to have your funds remitted to you in INDIA as we have full FOREX EXCHANGE CLEARANCE APPROVAL from the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI).

We would like to bring to your notice that to make delivery or dispatch your award prize, the payment for Clearing charges at the port of entry (Airport) for prospective beneficiaries abroad must be make available to our Chief Diplomat immediately he arrives at the Airport in India to enable him clear your prize consignment in the airport and move to your home address.

Premium Diplomatic Cash Award Prize

INSURANCE (CCI)
PAYABLE AT PORT OF ENTRY
Rs.

CUSTOM DUTY
PAYABLE AT PORT OF ENTRY Rs.
TOTAL COST £219 ---- Rs. 16, 967

NOTE: You must be prepared to pay the clearing charges as applied above immediately our Chief Diplomat arrives INDIA as you will be given a call and subsequently directed on how to deposit the clearing charges to him at the port of entry. This will enable your prize parcel to be cleared by our special chief diplomat from the Indian customs authority and move straight to your home address for delivery of your award prize.

You should be aware that all your personal information will be handed to the special chief diplomat before he depart for INDIA. We have already arranged and assigned your contact home address to the Chief Diplomat to enable him make 100% safe delivery of your cash award prize to your door step after the confirmation of the payment of the clearing charges which you have to pay in INR equivalent as will be rightly directed by the Chief Diplomat.

TAKE SPECIAL NOTE:
Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is being remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize can be delivered to you. Your prize will be handed over to you under the protection of "Non-deduction/Indemnity Insurance Contract Bond".

We await your urgent response and looking forward to serving you better.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Bino Brown
Managing Director.
TEL: +44-701-003-0567
FAX: +44-872-022-0742

Note: Our office opens for winners attendance between the hours of 8:00hrs to 20:00hrs GMT. The Windows Live International Lottery Award Inc. advises You to keep this winning confidential from Public Notice until all procedures are completed. This is because, we are trying to avoid any act of double claiming.
D
ken

na ogun og kill the whole of una

SIR
PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT

THE BMW AUTOMOBILES
GROUP PROMOTIONS, FIDUCIARY CLAIMS HEAD OFFICE, BMW Automobiles House, 22 Garden Close, Edmonton, Lincs, PE9 2YP, London, United Kingdom.

HAS SEND ME AN EMAIL AND IN THAT EMAIL I HAVE RECEIVED THAT MY PRICE HAS BEEN SEND TO UR COMPANY AND IS IT TRUE OR WAT PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DEAR SIR
THIS IS NILAM FROM DARJEELING WEST BENGAL INDIA
BMW AUTOMOBILES
HAS SEND ME AN EMAIL THAT I WON 500, 000 POUND AND THEY HAVE SEND ME YOUR TNT COURIER SERVICE IS IT TRUE I MEAN ALL MY FRIENDS ARE SAYING THAT ITS ALL ARE FAKE NOT TRUE BUT AFTER WHEN I SEND THEM REPLY THEY AGAIN SEND ME AN REPLY AND CARD LIKE IDENTITY CARD PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT IF IT IS TRUE.
THANKING YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME

As i got mail form BMw automobile company regarding my email has won a prize of 50, 000, 00pounds, now they asking me to pay 35, 000 to pay for the customs charges, so pls can u tel me its real or fake one,
Anand

we have account with TNT for the past 2 yrs and the account no. 82742. There was lapse of payment for Rs.3, 692.00 for few months which is mistake from both the sides. our side one of our manager who is looking after has resigned without hand overing the job. so we were left in the dark. on the other side tnt never brought this pending amount to our knowledge nor followed through email for this small payment. so this is a small lapse from both the sides. when we approached for pick up then they brought this pending amt to our knowledge and we have cleared it immediately through our cheque No.047205 dt.14.11.09 for Rs.3692/- drawn on HDFC Bank Limited.

but until now they have not re-activated our account and no concrete reply till date. we have been contacting ms. ramya paneerselvam all this days and we understand from her that she didnot receive any message from higher officials for activation inspite of several requests and reminders .

so pls look into it and give us the final answer immediately.

Anand
Indigo

how can you send me such information when i m not paticipate in any lotter game i do not accept information such way thanks for your
Anita

Head Office:
12 Bridge Street,
Staines Middlesex,
TW18 4TP, United Kingdom.
Ref: LSUK/6980032
Tel:+447024026745

Dear: Anita Kharpatoe,

We acknowledge the receipts of your email and have been received in this office and I wish to use these opportunity to congratulate you for being our winner in the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY and which your email (anitakharpatoe@hotmail.com ) was selected along side with other email online and which subsequently won you the sum of £850, 000 as one of our lucky winner of this year online draw.
You have been cleared and to proceed in contacting our affiliated courier company, which is responsible for the delivery of your winnings to your home address in your country as provided by you in your recent email. All details have been sent to them already and your information have been given to them for identifications in order to avoid miss appropriation of winnings.

EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY.
Email: www.express.courierdelivery@live.com
Branch Manager: Mr. Jax powell

You are advices to contact them as soon as possible so as to proceed immediately with the delivery of your winnings and other valuable documents regarding your winnings. I will also like you to be given me regular update upon contacting the courier company so as to know your conversations with you and the delivery company.
Once again, congratulations from the members and board of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY

Barr.james Brown.Esq
Claims Agent.

The Company TNT Express Courier Service informs me that I am an award winning Microsoft's $ 500, 000.00 End Year Bonanza 2009, Promotion Sweepstakes program in United Kingom. I want to inform me if this is true or a trick to steal my money. If this is a prize, I have no reason to pay anything. We will be reporting this to the relevant authorities.