TOWER INFOTECH LTD. - WHETHER INVESTMENT IS SECURE ?

DEBABRATA HALDER
Will you please inform me whether the investment in the TOWER INFOTECH LTD. is secure or not?
There head office is at 154 Lenin Sarani, Kolkata-700013,WB. So many companies in west bengal are
drawing lots of money from the millions of customers now a days. They are saying that they will return a double amount after 5 years. Is there any basis in those investments?

Comments

I have invested Rs. 20, 000.00 in Debenture for three years in tower infotech on first week of October, 2009 . but till date I do not receive any Certificate from the end of Power Infotech Ltd.So requested to look into the matter to overcome your poor kind of such service which do adverse effect on the customer.

I would suggest you to lodge a complaint at info@towergroup.co.in, to the CMD of the company...

give full details of the branch & id number to them - for follow, mentioning yours address and phone nos. too...

bye take care.
sanjay_vdb1983 TOWER INFOTECH LTD.  - Bangalore, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India

action taken or dropped - lohith

i wanted to know whether you r solving the problems mailed and filled by the customer. necessary actions had taken to solve the problem or not.. reply back
N Mar 12, 2011 by
supriya ganguly

SIR,
I SUPRIYA GANGULY CODE 198833.MIDNAPURE BR.
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT A 12 MONTHS RD COUSTOMER OF OUR COM. HAVE NOT ANY DOCUMENTS
THAT IS I. CARD OR RESON CARD.HIS MATURIED DATE IS COMING.KINDLY SUGGEST ME IN WHAT PROCESS I SUBMIT HIS D.F.IN OUR OFFICE.

REGARDS

SUPRIYA GANGULY
A Mar 27, 2011 by
Biplab giri

I BIPLAB GIRI CODE 205817 KHOWAI UNIT
WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF TOWER PROJECT IN TRIPURA?
N Sep 12, 2012 by
Rupak Kr. Bhowmick

I Smti Mitali Deb, Code 338226 from Tezu, Lohit District, Arunachal Pradesh have started Buisness in month of July 2012, and take the buisness to near by district Lower Dibang Valley and from their the Buisness was carried to the another District viz Upper Dibang Valley which is near about 350km from Lower Dibang valley.
Only Customer question was that why this company have no any advertisement on TV channel like other ? why no any poster for advertisement. All coustomer arise same question.

Therefore, It is requested kindly look in the matter for better support from customer.
N Apr 21, 2013 by
Abhijit Moitra

Please let me know whether investment in TOWER GROUP is secure? Is it approved by SEBI?
Abhijit Moitra.
Haldia.
Dated:-21/04/2013.
N Apr 26, 2013 by
Mrs. Ashoka Dutta

Respected Sir,
I just wanted to inform you that as per today's news n our customers screaming us.. that Tower Group company will be soon closed or baned like sarodda group company and had cheated the customers..i just want to know as per agent of this company, is all these are true..? company will be closed...??
please give me reply of this message so that I and our customers should satisfy with that they are not cheated by the TOWER GROUP.

MRS.ASHOKA DUTTA
N Apr 27, 2013 by
TAKE CARE

Tower Group is totally Cheat Fund Company. Shri Ramandu Chatterjee was a LIC Agent past few year back. He is use a by cycle for collecting LIC Premiun from party. Suddenly he planned for open a such fraud company, you may verify from his locality. His house address is Paul Para GIP Colony, in Howrah, Jagacha. He has no educational qualification, how he know the business.

There is no balance in between life sytle and work profile. Please verify before invest money. He is just cheater be carefully.
N Apr 27, 2013 by
TAKE CARE

Complain against Ramandu Chatterjee for cheating at Jagacha Police Station. 033-26579223,
Tower group company is cheater be careful.
N Apr 28, 2013 by
TAKE CARE

A chit fund driven company, Tower Group organised a media meet to assure investors, but its chairman had to cancel the conference abruptly after he was besieged by angry journalists rendered jobless after the firm closed down its publications.
N May 2, 2013 by
s.ghosh2013

tower group band today. be careful every one who invest in tower group of company.
N May 4, 2013 by
Ali Akbar Khan786

please tell me how i can return back my whole money from tower infotech limited, is it right if I launch a complaint to consumer court or not. if not then give me some solution how can i get back my money
N May 29, 2013 by
bdbhattacharyya

Hang yourself on nearest telephone poll
N Jun 1, 2013 by
Raju Kar

tower group rbi or sebi under theke kaam karuk
N Aug 2, 2013 by
Rajesh Das

tower group is a cheater...it has cheated me by not making any return of my investments despite of the investments durations was over...It is gud for nothing...can anybody suggest me that how could i get my investments back??? Plzzz help me i made a big mistake by making investments in this ...company.
N Aug 22, 2013 by
Bablu Maity

please tel me that your branch office tamluk, maniktala door closed but why, my investment amount withdrawal any time, please suggest me how days open your office.
N Aug 31, 2013 by
guptaupanna

please tell me how i can return back my whole money from tower infotech limited, because i felt a lots of problem from my family & neighbour. if not then give me some solution how can i get back my money.
N Nov 11, 2013 by
Tubai Chatterjee

I dnt get any maturity from 6months ago, I WORKED AS AN EXECUITIVE IN UR COMPANY, MY CD IS-183995.MY PHN NO IS 9088973946.MYSELF BISWANATH CHATTERJEE.I WANT MY DEPOSITED OR INVESTED MONEY BACK, I AM HOMELESS BEFORE 5MONTHS, I HOPE MD RAMENDU CHATTERJEE DO SOMETHING 4 ME& PLS GV ME UR VALUABLE FEEDBACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
N Feb 22, 2014 by
manas haldar

Dear sir, I have deposit some money of tower info tech group .My debenture has been maturited 4 month ago but till date i have not received my money, i deeply requiest Mr.ramendu cherterjee(director) p/s look at this matter & payable money as soon as possiable.my name is manas haldar.con.no 9893883284.

TOWER INFOTECH LTD. - WHETHER INVESTMENT IS SECURE ?