TRAVEL VENTURES INTERNATIONAL - genuinity of this product

amit
Travel ventures International have given a package of 7days/ 6 nights at five star hotels worldwide in 50 countries for which they charge 250 dollars and one can develope a chain and earn more.I want to know wethere such company exist in real or its a fraud .If its a fraud then lakhs and lakhs of people are caught in this scam .

Comments

i also want to know the same thing about this company...

can any one guide us...

santosh maha
+919714030469

it is geniune. It is the best network company i have ever known... The soooner u join the better

Hello
The tvi company is a one of good company now a days.I think more people earn thousand
of dollor from tvi.This is my exprence n i acchive 7.5lakh from here within 17days.plz con.09832613661, 09733327077

TVI shouldnot be assumed in the wrong light.I have seen some 20 world reputed companies linked to be as channel partners with TVI. I am working with the company and more people are in the pipeline to enrol themselves in this networking market.Anyway things don't come easy. If you dream to become rich certain amount of risks should be taken up.If the question of fraud arises than in the last two months I have already earned a siezable amount of money through TvI.
D
neken

tvi express is not only a good opprotunity for hard working people with convincing power but also an example of development of global e-commerce. It is not amazing that tvi gives unlimited travel opportunity along with unlimited cash rewards. tvi only gives back the money it collected from us.

join without hesitation, don't delay till tommorrow. its a matter of seconds and minutes.

In other jobs, you work alone to earn a little for yourself. In tvi express, you work with groups to earn unlimited income and let others get it.

Unity is the basis of tvi express. It proves unity is strength. Don't waste time pondering again and again. It only delays your millions and millions of dollars.

please any body know about the company?Is the company registered in uk as well as in india?Is the company is registerd in FEMA act?please search soon or it will be a big scam again.

A company origin from uttar pradesh, lucknow has launched in 2008, in the name aakashganga net sales ltd, the company has done frauds, with investors, nowadays cheque are bouncing .i request to everybody not to invest in aakashganga colonizers or aakashganga buildtech, otherwise your money will blocked .from all over india people has invested to get the growth and one can earn one crore 53 lakhs has company says in a year, this is totally fraud .COMPANY HAS GAURENTED TO DELIVER THOSE WHO HAVE ENROLLED IN FIRST MONTH GROUP OF (50'S ) .BY DOING NOTHING, JUST INVESTMENT TO A SINGLE PERSON ONE CAN GET OF RS 8, 19000/- IN A YEAR.and company has tie up with future group, reliance group, united india insurance, etc ... all is fraud

contact rajeev postal deptt u.p. +919696681191.

AAKASH GANGA- scam
aakashgangaworld.com TOTALLY fraud company this is absolutely true, you can visit in, rohit bhawan, sapru marg, lucknow.up india
asrtu

why all the people involve in TVI express are mostly indian but its UK company. no one in UK never heard of it when i asked some frens living in UK.

I have done TVI..it is great...if anyone wants more information mail me at himalayanreview@gmail.com

TVI Express is now in the US and is growing at a phenominal rate. I am one who experiencing this tremendous success. In addtional to the opportunity of earning $12, 500 over and over again, the travel benefits, the incentives are unparalled. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me at my email address.

I am already in this company i felt its really fantastics opportunity for those people who wants to earn huge money with great efferts really TVI is amazing if u want to know how contact me at my email address

I joined TVI in the month of feb'09.Right now my position is a Diamond.In my downline there are about 100 Silvers, 14 Golds, 3 Diamonds and having a group size 1130 in just 6 months.If any body want to grow with me please contact me on this mobile no:+919861348903.

TVI Express is the only networking source out there that will allow you to make money and keep you from working the 9-5 grind. Feel free to contact me on my email to learn more. wayne.shull10@yahoo.com or
www.tviexpress.com/texastech.d

TVI Express started in Asian companies. They got caught scamming. Now they are launching in the United States.

I would like to know, who is the founder of the company?
Alan

Sounds to good to be true it is probably is?
How is the money made? to payout such large returns? Have not seen a buisness plan with financials to support this so i have a red flag about this and they would never disclose them since they are a private company.
PS they have only been in buisness from January of this year with 220, 000 members and growing this amount is $269.00x220, 000=53, 800, 000.00 and dose this equate to the large payouts?

Yes I would like to know the founding members are?? To get more due diligence done before I
put hundreds of hours of work into this and see it crash and burn.

Cheers Alan
Joy

I'm from thailand.Why everyone to concern about this compny?If there can make more money it's ok or not? you payout 250 us.but to retune back 500 us.I think it's sound good. And very business to have risk that right? but you payout 250$ why you concern? it's not more money that right?

TRAVEL VENTURES INTERNATIONAL - genuinity of this product