UKNL FOUNDATION - Lottery Scam

Your Email has been selected as our lucky Winner for a cash Price of
£815,502.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifteen Thousand, Five Hundred and Two
Pounds Sterling) cash from e-online programme held today 3rd October
2007 in United Kingdom.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerised email selection system from database of over 250,000
email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world in which
your email was among the first ten (10) lucky winners.
Our European agent attached to your draw will immediately commence the
process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact
him/her.

Congratulations on behalf of THE UKNL FOUNDATION BOARD

Anne Wright(Mrs)
Online Co-Coordinator.

Comments

I recieved e-mail that I have wone cash price of ------ , this is fake!

UKNL FOUNDATION HEADQUATERS 101 Wigmore Street
Dear LUCKY EMAIL WINNER,

Your Email has been selected as our lucky Winner for a cash Price of £815,502.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifteen Thousand, Five Hundred and Two Pounds Sterling) cash from e-online programme held today 3rd October 2007 in United Kingdom.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerised email selection system from database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world in which your email was among the first ten (10) lucky winners. Our European agent attached to your draw will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him/her.

EMAIL:prizeremittance_john@hotmail.com

Tel +44 704 571 0306

Provide the following underlisted informations for due remittance of
funds;

1.Name:2.Address:3.Nationality:4.Age/Sex:5.Phone:6.Occupation:7.Reference Number:

Congratulations on behalf of THE UKNL FOUNDATION BOARD

Anne Wright(Mrs)
Online Co-Coordinator.

Don't believe this scum !
ashok

lottory scheme - UKNL FOUNDATION

hi all!
This is ashok, from Hyderabad,India. I've received a mail from UKNL FOUNDATION HEADQUATERS:
London W1U 1QU,

about some winning a lottory, its abt some 8k dollars something. Iam one of winner of 10 memebers, Is it reallu, or any fake...........
could you plz tell the true information...........

ashok
sJ

Here is another same scam by different name, Watch out

Dear Email Owner,

We are happy to announce to you that your email address has
won you the sum of £590, 983.00(Five Hundred and Ninety
Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Three Great British Pounds)
in the recent online draw of the UK National Lottery. To
File for your claims, please contact:

Mr. Jefferson Rice.
Email: uknlagentricejefferson@verizon.net

You are to provide him With the following information:
Full Name, Contact Address, Country of residence,
Age, Sex, Tel, Occupation.

Congratulations from all members and staff of this program.

Julene Dowhy,
Online Coordinator of UKNL Foundation
For Confirmation Call On : +448706260180 follow the
instruction. Your Pin Number is : 2347

hello
I had recieved an email regarding fake lotto lottery from uknl foundation.
The email read as follows.
----------------------------------------------------------
We happily announce to you the recent draw of the UKNL Program held onSeptember 02 2008. Your address attached to number: 56475600545 188 with Serialnumber 5368/02drew the numbers: 01-14-21-3-35-48 and a bonus number of 24. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 590, 983.00 GBP. To file for your claim, please contact your fiduciary agent via emailimmediately: Mr. Richard NessClaims DepartmentThe UKNL FoundationEmail:uknlfoundation02@verizon.netTel:+447031912250 You are required to provide the following information for verificationpurposes: Full Name:Full Contact Address:Sex:Age:Occupation:Tel (Home/Office/Mobile):Country of residence: Congratulations once more and from all members and staff of this program.

Yours Truly,
Dr. Jared N. Johnson, For the UKNL Foundation.

look at this shyt, lol if u actually believe it - ur a dumbass lmao
i got it today!!

THE NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARDUnited Kingdom.Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/05 ATTENTION:Winner, I am pleased to inform you about the result of Our (NOVEMBER 2008)raffle draw that was conducted by the UKNL FOUNDATIONProgramme to you. Your Email address Has won you the sum of£590, 983.00 (Five Hundred and Ninety Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Three Great British Pounds). You are Advised to Contact Our Claims Agent:Dr Richard Blair through his email address:uk_nl_board@live.comTel:+44-704 570 1692 You will also provide him with these information: FULL NAMEWINNING E-MAIL ADDRESSFULL ADDRESSSEXCOUNTRY OFRESIDENCEAGEOCCUPATIONTELEPHONEMOBILECOUNTRY OF ORIGIN NOTE : TO FILE FOR CLAIM, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO CONTACT DR RICHARD BLAIR VIA EMAIL ( uk_nl_board@live.com ) SIGNED:Prof .Sargent Carolyn (Mrs)Online Co-Ordinator.

and today, I got this one. I feel lucky :)))

WINNING NOTIFICATION
We happily announce to you the recent draw of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International Program held on February 15 2009.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 01-14-21-3-35-48 and a bonus number of 24. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £590, 983.00 (Five Hundred and Ninety Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Three Great British Pounds) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.

To file for your claim, please contact your fiduciary agent via email immediately:

Mr. Christopher Smith
Claims Department
The UKNL Foundation
EMail:uknlsmith@live.com

You are required to provide the following information for verification purposes:
Full Name:
Full Contact Address:
Sex:
Age:
Occupation:
Tel (Home/Office/Mobile):
Country of residence:

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

Eva Sternberg,
Online Lottery Co-ordinator.

Fake mail regarding lottery - UKNL FOUNDATIONProgramme

I have received this fake mail. donot entertain this type of mails.

ATTENTION:Winner,

I am pleased to inform you about the result of Our (March 2009)raffle draw that
was conducted by the UKNL FOUNDATIONProgramme to you. Your Email address
Has won you the sum of ฃ615, 193.00 (Six Hundred and Fifteen Thousand One
Hundred and Ninety Three Great British Pounds).

You are Advised to Contact Our Claims Agent:
Mr. Mike Powell through his email address: uknlboard01@live.co.uk
Telephone : +44-703-594-8896

You will also provide him with these information:

FULL NAME
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

SIGNED:
Prof Brown Walter .
Online Co-Ordinator.

I also received an email from them..Though i wish it was true

ATTENTION:Winner, I am pleased to inform you about the result of Our (May 2009)raffle draw that was conducted by the UKNL FOUNDATION And The British GovernmentProgramme to you. Your Email address Has won you the sum of£850, 000 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds). You are Advised to Contact Our Claims Agent:Dr Richard Blair through his email address:uk.nlboard@live.comYou will also provide him with these information: FULL NAMEWINNING E-MAIL ADDRESSFULL ADDRESSSEXCOUNTRY OFRESIDENCEAGEOCCUPATIONTELEPHONEMOBILECOUNTRY OF ORIGIN SIGNED:Prof .Brown Walter.Online Co-Ordinator

Dr. Richard Blair
winning email address, full address, sex, country of residence and of origin, etc.
Prof. Brown Walter coordinator

I would like to know if tou can convert that into amaircan money and send me a check
to adress
897 choctaw ct
perris callifornia
make check out to

dwayne robinson.

Will not give my info to ANYone online.
This e-mail stinks. It is so very OBVIOUSly a scam.

Thanks for your complaint. It helped me and, surely, others.

I have received below mail from UKNL Foundation. This is Email Scam / Fraud. I warn the recipients not to provide any personal details to the mail id mentioned in this mail.

Also Visit this site => http://www.met.police.uk/fraudalert/news/fraudalert.htm

===================
Email Extracts
===================
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
Dear Winner,
We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of the UK LOTTERY Online Promotion held on May, 2009.This is the last as we are about distributing winnings to winners.Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/9420X2/68 was picked as one of the ten winning email addresses.This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of 1, 000, 000 (One Million Pound Sterling) in cash credited to file
KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of 10, 000, 000 Pounds shared amongst the first ten (10) winners in this category..
CLAMS PROCESSING FORM FOR FILLING OF CLAIMS.
Name:Age:sex:Occupation:Country:Address:Phone No.:Winning Email Address:
Email: uknl_2009@j-mail.info
Mrs Corson Maria.
Online Co-Ordinator

Confirmation Letter From The Lottery Board
BRITISH GOVERNMENT FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT:
Attention: Email Owner,
Your Email has been selected among nominated Winning email for a cash Price of £ 815, 502.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifteen Thousand, Five Hundred and Two Pounds Sterling) cash from British Government e-online programme held today 31st of May 2009 in United Kingdom.

FOR DUE REMITANCE AND PROPER CLAIMS CONTACT Via Email.
Mrs Shannon Maris (British Government Finance Department)
EMAIL: uk_nl_board01@live.com
Feel Free To Call: +44 703-592-2805

Provide the following underlisted informations for due remittance of funds;
1.Full Name:
7.Job Describtion:
8.Email Reference Number:
9.Winning Email:
10:Alternative Email Id:

Note: All Replies and Queries Should only be sent to Mrs Shannon Maris via uk_nl_board01@live.com
Congratulations on behalf of British Government Financial Department.

Prof Rogosheske John
UKNL Online Co-ordinator

What this bonus is real or fake? Britain needs to take this prize winners to pay tax in advance it? Why are the general requirements of the United Kingdom lottery winners other countries such as advance payment of money? Why not come up with organizers of money as part of miscellaneous expenses to resolve some of the winners to be made? Specialized agencies may not be not to deal with the social lottery cheater fake it?
这种奖金究竟是真实的还是假的?这种奖金跨出英国需要获奖者事先支付税收吗?为什么英国彩票总要求对方国的获奖者事先支付这样那样的钱呢?举办方为什么不拿出一部份钱作为杂项开支来解决获奖者的一些费用呢?未必没专门机构来处理这个社会上的假彩票骗子呢?

i m 4m India n hav received a similar sort of mail...i hav replied to the mail giving my name, address n phone number without even knowing dat it was fraud...now dat i hav learnt abt it...i m afraid of my identity being stolen...can any1 b kind enough to suggest me wat shud i do next?????

Hi, I received this email scam.

Dear Email Owner,

We are happy to announce to you that your email address has won you the
sum of £850, 000.00 EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING)
in the recent online draw of the UK National Lottery.
To File for your claims, please contact:

Mr. MIKE HUGO.
Email: mikehugo.uk@googlemail.com

You are to provide her With the following information:
Full Name, Contact Address, Country of residence, Age, Sex, Tel, Occupation.

Congratulations from all members and staff of this program.

Sir Chris Walker,
Online Coordinator of UKNL Foundation

I want to know what do they achieve with this mail, I also received the mail filled in my details they even sent me an awards certificateafterwards and said I needed to apoint an attorney to assist me in the pay out of the money. What can happen if I have sent them al my details? Please can you advice me in this matter. My e-mail is ellena@mweb.co.za. Thank You

is there any problem if we have alreary sent the required information they have asked ?
dewi

i am from indonesia, i have received the lottery..590983, 00 in 20 June 2009 can you explain that?it's true?
heru

What should i do?if i already send my real address?Could you advise me?

UKNL FOUNDATION - Lottery Scam