U.P. Jal Nigam Lucknow - not getting water supply

Arun Mishra
we are not getteing water since last month as we are paying our taxes timely. We have also register complaints but no body is taking them seriously my address is 56, triveni ganj {naubasta} lucknow u.p. India 226003 and my cell no. is 09235230865
[Updated by wizkid2006 Aug 06, 2014]

sir, we are not getteing water since last week as we are paying our taxes timely. We have also register complaints but no body is taking them seriously my address is H. NO.529 KA 252 ASHOK VIHAR COLONY KHURRAM NAGAR LUCKNOW U.P India 226006 and my cell no. is 9721515733

Comments

Mal Water Suppl - Water Supply Department, Lucknow

Some times I have facing problem of using mal water, which was suplied by Water Supply Department, Rajajipuram, Lucknow.

Your tube well rig on Valmiki marg has spewd out lots of mud onto the road.
This has totally covered the road and the drains on either side.
Also construction material and the pump truck has blocked 3/4 of the road.

During the rains this bud has created a lot of hardship for us.
Please have it cleaned at the earliest.

i am also having the same problem, in our area tubewell got damaged on monday night at 12:00pm and since that day no actions have been taken against it. when we went with our complaints in order to repair it they didn't heared us, and today is our third day and not even a single substitute has been made for it. so, this is my humble request to had an eye on it and make provisions for it or just get repairs it within one day.

my address is GARI PEER KHA, BABA HAZARA BAHG, THAKURGANJ, CHOWK, LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH.
my phone number is 9795180952
pin code is 226001

seva me sir,

humare area me sarkari jal nigam se pani aata magar 15-20 din se sadak par pani aane laga uski complain Mr. mahrajdeen ji ko ki thi jab fiter ganeshji ne khudai ki to ye pata chala ki kisi aur tarah ka pipe line pada hai jo ki na to private company ne dalvayi hai aur na hi jal nigam ki hai lekin fiter ne bataya ki ye line galat tarike se main line se jodi gayi hai. yahan par pehli khudai morning me date- 23-09-09 ko ki gai jisme 2.5 inch ki plastic ki pipe line mili us pipe line me pani ka flow bahut tez tha us line ko plastic lagakar band kar diya gaya to evening me date- 23-09-09 ko dusri jagah se pani aane laga. is sambandh me mr. mahrajdeen ji ko dobara shikayat ki gayi. date-24-09-09 ko dubara khudai hui jisme dusri jagah se 2 inch ki black colour ki line mili usme bhi pani ka flow bahut tez tha magar uska connection nahi pata chal paya hai
in sab se ye pata chal paya hai ki us tarah ka illigal connections liya gaya hai please we need your help sir.
hum log ye chahte hai ki kurmanchal nagar area se sabhi tarah ke illigal connections hataye jaye taki sabhi ko barabar pani mil sake

my address- C 33 BEGUMPURVA KURMANCHAL NAGAR PO- SARVODAYA NAGAR LKO
Phone no- 0522-6530834

sir my father sri anil kumar srivastava is working as a contractor in the office of project manager IV
const. unit (E/M) u.p. jal nigam lucknow 192 nirala nagar lucknow. my father's firm name is M/S MOTOR WINDERS. my father is not getting payment. due to which fees of my brother is not paid
all details are already given in the following offices
MANAGING DIRECTOR
CHIEF ENGINEER LUCKNOW REGION
S.E. 23rd CIRCLE
P.M. (IV) CONST. UNIT (E/M)

SIR PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION VERY SOON

main Ek private contracter hoon jo Aapkey Jal Nigam key registerd contracter Jagdish kumar sehgal Ki Boring Ka Contract Leta Hoon I Am not a Registerd Contracter. My Name Is Rahul Verma aur main Lakhimpur_kheri Moh. Sankata Devi Mein Rehta Hoon mainey Abhi Varsh 2008-2009 Ka Rebore Ka Kaam Kiya Hai Jo Ki J.E. Mr. Hitendra Kumar Verma Ji key dwara Master Roll pur Block Nakaha Mein Karaya Gaya hai Pur Unmey sey adhik Handpump Na to theek prakaar sey chal rahey hain aur na hi harijan bastiyon ko paani mil raha hai mera kaam field ka hai aur labhharthi mujhsey hi sampark karta hai to aaye din labhaarthi phone bhi karta kai baar J.E. Sahab sey kehney pur bhi koi karyawahi nahi hui isiliye mujhey wiwash hookar aap ko likhna pad raha hai aur yahan pur EX. DEEP ka kaam bhi illigle tarah sey chal raha hai usmey pipe badla ja raha hai aur 10 J.I. ki jagah pur matra 8 J.I ka hi lore kiya ja raha hai.

Aap plz jal sey jal isey theek karaney ki krapa karein

Mobile No:-
J.E. Mr. Hitendra Kumar Verma 9918937383
Regd.Cotracter Mr. Jagdish Kumar Sehgal 9839991069
Side Incharge Mr. Gopal Singh 9307490788
Private Cotracter Mr.Rahul Verma 9336866107
ashok

s.n.tiwari j.e. up.jal.nigam varanasi me duty me hai. loot khashot me mast hai 25 lac laga kar school khole hai pl. invistigate this matter .

There is 2 leakage points in the main line - 1st: at my water connection point and, 2nd: at the gate of my house. A large quantity of precious water goes waste daily both the times morning and evening for more than 20 days. Dirty water also enters in the main line when supply stops, Thus many of the citizens get the dirty water in their houses in this area, where this service of water supply is recently started.

One of my neighbours Mr. Preetam Lal Sonekar has put into the knowledge of the persons concerned, orally and by his cell phone. One day cyclist had hurt seriously by the GADDHA, which is formed due to the leakage.

But no action is taken till now. Please instruct the persons concerned to save the precious water and to get rid of dirt mixing in the drinking water.

With best regards,

S. C. Shukla, 537Bh/278, Bharat Nagar, Sitapur Road, Lucknow
Cell : 9454208477

SIR

WE ARE RESIDENT OF FLAT NO. 16, CHARBAGH MARKET ( GURU NANAK MARKET ) OPPOSITE SUDARSHAN CINEMA CHARBAGH LUCKNOW, WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT FOR THE LAST WEEK WE ARE GETTING VERY DIRTY AND POLLUTED WATER SUPPLY . WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THE PERSON INCHARGE OF TUBE WELL POSITIONED AT KKC COLLEGE BUT IN VAIN WE REQUEST ALL CONCERNED TO TAKE NOTICE OF THIS COMPLAINT AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS SO THAT CLEAN WATER SUPPLY IS RESTORED

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

SURESH DAYALDAS NASARPURI

Water supply in Madhuban Nagar, Azad Nagar has been badly affected from the last one month only 20 miniutes water is supplied in 24 hours. But it has become more problemetic that from the last 3 days no water suuply has been made. Please see the problem and made available the supply.
GS Barnawal
Ambedkar Park Road, Madhuban Nagar Alambagh
N May 2, 2011 by
deepakyadawa

I am living in viraj khand -2 near mlahor railway station in lucknow. Here is bad problem of water
supply .So I request do somting and save us from this trouble.
my ph.. nomber is 9696303207...
I request please add a cotact no ... for saying problem in this web site...

sir
i am deepak kumar living in viraj khand-2 gomti nagar we are not getting water supply more then 7 days .
we are very troubled from it .every one want to leave this area but it is not possible .
its my second complain .
my phone no is 8127151922
place -back side of spring dell school malhor near railway crossing viraj khand 2 gomti nagar lucknow UP
if my complain can not solved then i will think that consumer forum is totaly "BEKAR" and "FARJI"
deepakkumar1994

i want that take powerful action for it
place viraj khand 2

sir
today is 8th day but we are not getting water supply we are very troubled please do something and solve
our problem .
my ph no is-8127151922
place - viraj khand 2 near spring dell school gomti nagar lucknow 226010
utter pradesh
N May 10, 2012 by
mtnlrinku

sir
i am saurabh pandey living in sec h aliganj lucknow we are not getting water supply more than 2 days.we are helpless plz solved the problem as soon as possible...
mo no-7860686003
N Jul 2, 2012 by
Rao Dinkar

I am a senior citizen and settled in Sector 10 (house # 219) in Indiranagar.There is no supply of water for the last three days. Your people at sector 9 overhead tank say that they supply water between 9 to 11 in the morning and evening. They provided us a molbile number which is provided to your one of the JEs. This moble is not available between 7 to 9. Today, I could get him at 12.30 pm and wanted to know as to why he is not lifting the telephone. He gave such a irresponsible reply which is not expected from a public sector employee.He said that he does not carry mobile handset everywhere as he has to attend many more jobs. I did not expect such a reply from a person assigned job of public utility services.
When asked for non supply of water. he said that I should take up the matter with the higher ups. I informed him that I visited the site of overhead tank at sector 9 at 8 am today but no one was available. This happened on previous occasions also when during the period which is meant for water supply no one is found.
Kindly ensure that even when there are problems the reply of your officials is courteous and satisfying. I do not know whether you have properly inculcated organisational culture amongst such people?
When asked him to solve the problem your JE asks me to visit him tomorrow again. This could be otherwise as instead of asking a user to visit him he could have sent someone .if he is not free, to find out and solve the problem.
I am deeply concerned over your services and behaviour of concerned as during my service tenure as GM of one of the public sector undertakings l did take corrective steps to curve such irresponsible attitude.
=Dinkar Rao
(M) 09452181122
N May 19, 2014 by
AKSHAT DIXIT

SIR

WE ARE PAYING OUR TAXEX TIMELY BUT NO BODY IS TAKING THEM SERIOUSLY MY COMPALENT WE ARE RESIDENT OF HOUSE NO. 54/53 CHITAWAPUR BHUYAN VEER NAGAR LUCKNOW WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT FOR THE LAST FEW MONTH WE ARE GETTING VERY DIRTY AND POLLUTED WATER SUPPLY & SEVER CHOCK OVERFLOW MY FRONT IN HOUSE WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THE PERSON INCHARGE OF TUBE WELL POSITIONED AT KKC COLLEGE BUT IN VAIN WE REQUEST ALL CONCERNED TO TAKE NOTICE OF THIS COMPLAINT AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS SO THAT CLEAN WATER SUPPLY IS
RESTORED

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

SUDHIR KUMAR
54/53 CHITAWAPUR BHUYAN VEER NAGAR
LUCKNOW
N Jun 5, 2014 by
achal tewari

Dear sir, I request to u, please help, last one month not came single drop water, I face many difficult, I carry water different -different place, If I take water continue one place then block water. I take water with many request
My area no any public water centre then carry water continue without any difficult.

I humble request, please help to water problem.

Achal Kumar Tewari