UTI-Infrastructure Advantage Fund-Series-1 Growth Plan - UTI Mutual fund account-Folio 517216491626-Saroja Nandagopal

Saroja Nandagopal
Please find the email sent to the managers of issue and UTO but no response for the past 4 months.

I have applied for 4500 units of UTI-Infrastructure Advantage Fund-Series-1 Growth Plan vied application number 2007/ 1705075 through Federal Bank-Vellore-Tamil Nadu. Rs 45000 was paid in full vied chq number 813239dt15.12.2007 of Federal bank-Vellore. The amount was debited to my account in Dec 2007. Even after 11 weeks, I have not received my account statement for which I was persuing with the concern Federal Bank (ARN-22193). Allotment letter and the Application counter foil is attached here with.

Surprisingly I received account statement today on 03.03.08 with wrong units. Folio number found to be 517216491626 with 1583.40 units instead of 4500 units. I called the toll free number 1800221230 but they could not help or identify the problem instead requested to approach the nearest UTI branch Chennai. which is irrelevent and not costomer friendly.

Could you please find the reason for not allotting the full units for which I have paid in full and the balance money. The whole issue was not found managed well as being done by other mutual fund managers. After waiting for long time, this type of erratic account statements created mental agony and waste of money and time.

I request you to arrange to send me the revised account statemnt or pay me back the full amount of Rs 45, 000.
Your urgent action is highly appreciated.
Saroja Nandagopal

Comments

Very badly managed Mutual Fund and not bothering the customers
bad example for indian managed company

I haven't received a statement of account either. How did you find out your folio number? I only have my form serial number.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I Invested Rs. 5000/- in UTI Infrastructure fund through application No.UTI Infrastructure Fund

4558278 & Cheque No. 206315, Till i am not receipt the Statment Kindly send my Mail ID deepak_anjar @rediffmail.com.

Thanking You,

Deepak Gupta

UTI-Infrastructure Advantage Fund-Series-1

UTI Mutual fund account – Ritu Kumari

I have applied for 2500 units of UTI-Infrastructure Advantage Fund-Series-1 vied application number 2007/ 8358050. The application was deposited to your Madhubani Office and Rs. 25000 was paid in full vied Bank Draft number 176743 dt. 17.12.2007 of Central Bank Of India – Jhanjharpur the same was payble at PATNA (BIHAR). Even after 8 Months, I have not received my certificate and any account statement for which I am facing trouble.

Could you please find the reason stated above. After waiting for long time, this type of problem created mental agony and waste of money and time.

I request you to arrange to send me the certificate and account statement.

Your urgent action is highly appreciated.

Ritu Kumari

Madhubani (Bihar)
Pin code: 847403
E-mail: khushi_madhup@hotmail.com
E-mail: sonu.snp@hotmail.com

Indeed its a very badly managed fund.
I am facing a same problem. I invested Rs. 20, 000 in this fund in Dec'07 . But I have not even received the folio number till date.
I only have the cheque number with me.
Does anybody know how I can find the folio number.
The customer care representative could not help me either.
They are just delaying the matter.

Vikas Choudhary
Email: vikasc@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 9985317260

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I Invested Rs. 10000/- in UTI Infrastructure fund through application No.UTI Infrastructure Fund

Form Sr no 2007/ 6333945 & Cheque No. 750361 HDFC Bank Ltd Ahmadnagar, Till i am not receipt the Statment Kindly send my Mail ID sehrawat_b4u@yahoo.com, sukhi.sehrawat@gmail.com
Thanking You,

Sukhbir singh

sir, i received a statement dated 28 feb 2008 through my mail adress against my folio no.514213728311.But there is a mistake in the nominee name.The nominee name should be TRIPTI DUTTA instead of Tripati Dutta.I sent a letter stating about the same and requesting to send statements to my residencial adress so that i could be confirmed about the mistake.But it has not been received till date.Please clearify the same soon.

sir, I received a statement dated 28feb, 2008 through my mail adress against my folio no.514213346333.But there is a mistake in my name .The name should be TRIPTI DUTTA instead of Tripati Dutta.I sent a letter stating about the same and requesting to send statements to my residencial adress so that i could be confirmed about the mistake.But it has not been received till date.Please clearify the same soon.
TRIPTI DUTTA

Give me the details about uti mutualfund infrastructure growth fund

I have invested Rs 20000 in UTI infrastructure adv fund. I have deposited chaque No 481286 . Please send me account statement on my email id.
Jire Bhalchandra Chhabulal.

From the last few years I have been receiving a book on uti mutual fund per year. But i have no idea about this. Few days before i also have received this book and my folio no is 505180816057. Please tell me why i am receiving this kind of book as early as possible.
Thank you.

pls send me that account statment folio no.503215048143

I have applied for uti infrastructure advantage series1 growth fund on17- 12- 07 and deposited Rs 20, 000/-vide receipt no 7528910. my PAN no.is ABIPA7709F. My name is RAJ KUMAR AGRAWAL. These fund be issuedin the said name, but i havenot received the fund papers till date .K kindly issue the fund paper s on the following address
R K AGRAWAL
2603 A T S GREEN 11
SECTOR -50
NOIDA U P
0120 -4222338

Mt folio No. is 520208273437 for an investment of Rs. 5, 000/- . kindly send periodical statements to my Email address given above. thanking you

saiprasad

How can i know my account information in the net. My Folioi no:599232485691.Could you please send now how much is the total amount in my account and total number of units.Present NAV of that scheme.'

Madhu.Kaluri

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I applied for UTI Infrastructure Advantage Fund - Series I on 24 Dec, 2007.

I paid Rs. 10, 000, I dont know how many units i got. I recieved only Acknoledgement receit thats it.

I didnt receive anything other than that...following details are mentioned on the Acknoledgement

name: Amarendra Karakavalasa Sr.No on Acknowledgement form is : 3806359
Cheq/DD No: 785517
Date: 24 Dec, 2007
Bank: ICICI Bank
Rs. 10, 000

I request you please send me unit statement.
Thanq
amarendra.k

Rate of per unit wanted !

Refer my folio no 560211238893-UTI Infrastructure advantage series-1(Growth)- No account statement received so far. How long will I wait for the same.

Refer my folio no:560211238893-UTI infrastructure advantage series-1(growth). No account statement received so far. I wish if you could keep us informed by sending the accoungt statement at regular interval.
Thanking you,
NLama

Dear Sir

My folio Number : 517216491525, I deposited Rs. 30000/-. Please send me an message what the Nett amount will refund to me if i clear this today. Please treat it as urgent and send me reply as quickly as possible. I call customer care service but face unresponsible.