V Guard 800 W inverter - Defective V Guard 800 W inverter

jayapalk
Date: 03 Oct 09
Last week, I purchased an 800W V Guard inverter worth Rs 15,000/- from Kochi JM Distributor.
This week, on Friday, I had the very first use of this inverter. It worked for around 5 hours for 2 fans and one light. After that for next power cut, it did not work.

I checked with the distributor on Friday afternoon. There was no technician available for the day. They came on Saturday morning and took the system for repairing telling that it does not recharge the battery.

I wanted an immediate replacement. They said it can happen only on Monday. Distributor (she) said, they have 600W available for the temporary use. Later when I asked for that, she said, they can't issue it since it is against their process. I wanted the money back!

Since it is V guard, i blindly purchased it. But now even the corporate office service person is not supporting my complaint. I mailed to mail@vguard.in; but there is no reply.

Being the head office in Kochi,can't they arrange a back up unit today itself? Else can't they reimburse my money so that I can purchase another branded inverter.

It was an urgent requirement for me, So without even meeting the distributor / product, I ordered. I saw the product only at home delivery. And now I am suffering!!

Comments

D
kannan

v.guard is a very good company.i do not belive.

I am about to approach V Guard to purchase Inverter for my new house in Kochi.
I am lucky i could see this complaint before approaching them.

Now i will re-think before purchasing Inverter from V Guarrd!!!

Gokul from Sharjah

1 No DHU 800 UPS/Inverter was purchased from matrix system Komarapalayam( Main Dealer Erode ) on 06.04.10 . this unit was frequently repair ( 3 Times in duration of 3 months) the defect continuously came, how can this unit has use long period, hence replace with faulty free unit early please.( S.Balakrishnan- Kadapanallur, BHAVANI . CELL: 9750267172

Thank you for taking immediate action on complaint(9/7/2010 through email) and the replacing faulty 1 No DHU 800 UPS/Inverter by new DU 800 UPS through Erode distributor on today(10/7/2010)
( S.Balakrishnan- Kadapanallur, BHAVANI . CELL: 9750267172 )

Being customer and well wisher of V-Guard, I used to study about this company well . I am not at all believing about the first complaint that posted in this page . V-Guard is a most trusted company in India .

V guard is good company,

Regarding inverter DHU 800 i am facing lot of problem, i purchased last month (September2010) after facing lot of continues complaints, they had replaced new one - 800 plus, this unit also giving lot of problem, we informed so many times to v guard people in cuddalore, after instillation of 800 plus nobody has come from cuddalore branch (Cuddalore district), Kindly improve your service level,

we have been informing last three days still this minute no body has come, Kindly take the action immediatly

P.Messiah Doss- Working as a Operation manager in a private concern, Pondicherry,
Resi. - No. 19-B, Mission street, Cuddalore-1, Mob. 9789809693
N Mar 4, 2011 by
mathewalex07

Dear,
Same case with me too.. i purchased the inverter one year back and immediately the system failed.. i had to repair the set for at least 5 times since i purchased it. Many parts were changed after giving lot of pressure to the agency and customer care.

As you said the customer care do no reply or handle any case.Since three weeks my inverter is shorting all the supply and the whole house is producing current.. i had been calling the agency since then.. always they give the answer that the technician is not available..so the problem still persists.

I feel ashamed to say that this is a product of the well known V-guard company..

mathew alex
ettumanoor
A Jul 13, 2011 by
sree_ju

I'm happy to read this complaint co'z it is just before my purchase. thank you.. I ordered a 800 VA V -Guard Inverter with 150Ah battery@Rs. 17000/-, you just saved my money. thank you again
N Apr 12, 2012 by
mohandas np

I also purchased a new v guard inverter du 800 with exide batteryone year back and experiencing so many troubles since purchase. it is not working properly, it made several complaints. today i made the latest complaint to the officials showing that i will be forced to do legal proceedure in this matter.
A Apr 12, 2012 by
mohandas np

I purchased a v guard inverter from mookambika agencies kazakoottam, now in trivandrum, is woring poorly and made several compliants during the period. i purchased it on 2011 last, the machine made 5 compliants . finally i reported a complaint on 12th of april 2012 stating that i will be forced to go for legal steps. mohandas
A Apr 12, 2012 by
mohandas np

Dear friends, do not try to buy any inverter from MOOKAMBIKA AGENCIES kazakoottam, now it is working in trivandrum.
mohandas
D Oct 16, 2012 by
mahijogin

v gaurd a waste company no orginal product or service, they just cheat the customers and make money.

Ravi Sanganakal, Bellary, Karnataka
D Nov 7, 2012 by
Karnna

Am KARNNA HARDWARES, A LEADING DEALER AT THIRUVALLUR DISTRICT, I have made lots of business in selling u r inverters, now that one of my customer had filed a complaint regarding the inverter, The lady staffs were very irresponsible.After attending my call also they never spoke over the call and were conversing among themselves.This actually irritated me so much.Also when I asked about this to the service attender Mr. saravanan, his reply was even more disappointing, he was indeed very impolite in his conversation.At This status and so many years of me into the business, I have never had such a bitter experience with any of my distributors.And Iam determined that unless i get a proper reply from ur side, i shall file a suite in consumer court.
N Mar 19, 2013 by
nestqtr

In my experience I don't like V-guard Inverter, when i open one of it the PCB its using looks like cheap Chinese boards. I am highly recommended to use APC 850VA or 650VA and buy APC150 AH battery or Amaron CRTT 150 or EXIDE EL (or EL+) series battery. APC inverters and UPS are using world wide, specially using sensitive petrochemical company like Qatar petroleum. They always looking for quality products. since 4 years am using their product without any headache. I noticed the new sine wave inverters having problem during heavy lightning, Please make sure all inverters are giving 100% sine wave even in full load. The simple way to understand gave the full load to ur inverter and reduce the speed of one fan if its giving a noise so you can understand its not giving 100% sine wave during full load.
N Jan 26, 2014 by
sistamurthy

I PURCHASED ONE 1400 DU INVAERTER FROM YOUR DEALER AT JANGAON, WARANGAL DIST ON 14/09/2012 AND IT IS NOT FULLY NOT CHARGING THE BATTERIES 150 AH AND 100 AH BATTERIES MUCH TROUBLING FROM THE LAST 4 MONTHS . SUDDENDLY STRUCT DOWN TO DAY I.E 26/01/2014 KINDLY SEND YOUR SERVICE PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY.
THANKING YOU