vahoo.com - Scam/Fraud

Shaik Kamaldeen
Please be aware that VAAHOO operating from Villivakkam, Chennai is a fraud company.
The company promises a multi level marketing type of compensation based on impressions, referrals and uses the same attractive demo that similar scam websites have done.

There is no cheque/amount paid till date and they keep on postponing and even adopt threatening type of talk.

Matter has been referred to the police as a complaint. Please be warned.

Comments

Scam/Fraud
DON'T JOIN VAAHOO THIS IS SCAM

VAAHOO.COM

THIS IS FRAUD /SCAM
DON'T JOIN THIS IS MLM NOT DATA ENTRY

VAAHOO.com appears to be a scam. Now they are saying servers are down and will be recitified within 48 hours. Please be warned and stay away from this villivakkam, chennai based company.
They are operating from a little store and planning to swindle large amounts of money.
surya

this is good company i will tel sure becase i get money.

this is good company
muju

thanks for yours kind information.

It is genuine company. I am receiving payments

there are both advantage and disadvantage. i don't which one is true. it is so confused for me to take decision

I need the correct details about vaahoo.com

want know details to invest or not
nivas

good comaney
praveen

What is the VAAHOO.COM . What is the mode of work .Is this company real haviing ISO trade marked, This is paying correct payment every month. please tell me, I want invest in this so
ramesh

There are both advantage and disadvantage. i don't which one is true. it is so confused for me to take decision. because i am joined in vaahoo/surf so that
mani

vaahoo is very good company.properly issud cheque mothly.this is not scam website.sombody says scam/fraud.this is wrong message.
poorni

yes it is genuine online mony making site nodoubt in that ...dont post such a wrong details about this one ...this is not fake or fraud site...

hai everybody, iam a surfing member in vaahoo.this is a genuine company&central goverment apporoved iso.9001-2008 certified company.join today in vaahoo surfing today.www.vaahoo.com/surf/vsp04493

No i wont believe dis. I know about that vaahoo very well from past 8months i m working over there. i have earn more than 1lakh just working as a part time in starting i did hard work now monthly i m getting 5000 referall income without doing any work if you dont belive just contact me i have up to date payments copies xerox which i received form them.

regards

MEGA INFOTECH (www.vaahoo.com)

M.B.Megaien

M : 9345554387

email : megainfotech7@gmail.com

HI GUYS I M SHAKIR AGAIN.I M WORKING IN VAAHOO.COM FROM PAST 10MONTHS.

I M RECIEVING THE PAYMENTS CORRECTLY. I HAVE UP TO DATE PAYMENT PROOF .

NOW THEY HAVE LAUNCHED THERE 4th PRODUCT "VES".

IN THIS PROJEST OUR EARNINGS ARE UNLIMITED.

IF YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT VAAHOO CAN CONTACT ME.

IF SUPPOSE YOU ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN IN VAAHOO BEING MY DOWNLINE.

I WILL GIVE YOU AN OFFER THAT EVEN VAAHOO CANT GIVE YOU.

REALLY I CAN GIVE YOU AN OFFER IN WHICH YOU CAN EARN 33800

WITHOUT REFERRING A SINGLE MEMBER AND JUST BY AN INVESTMENT OF 1000.

MY MAIL ID IS SHAKIR.LIVE.IN@GMAIL.COM

REGARDS
SHAKIR (9043650797)

HI GUYS I A.SALEEM .I M WORKING IN VAAHOO.COM FROM PAST 10MONTHS.

I M RECEIVING THE PAYMENTS CORRECTLY. I HAVE UP TO DATE PAYMENT PROOF.NOW THEY HAVE LAUNCHED 4th PRODUCT.
A.SALEEM [9344155065]