Vardhman fabrics, Budni, M.P. - Didn't submited my PF Form

kapil kumar tiwari
I filled the form on 9/9/2008 and submitted to the office on same date after Resigning. But they didn't submitted my PF form in PF office.

Comments

I respect sir,
I have a very need job m i graduate . please give a chance .

I am respect sir,
I am graduate & i have a very need job please give me chance .

Please give the procedure for applying in your esteemed organization.I am working as a mechanical engineer (service & maintenance) at onyx dynamic balancing services, New Delhi. .

Expecting a favourable reply as the earliest.

Thanks & regards,

Praveen Singh
9811199467

Dear Sir/Medam Presently I am working in a Government Project as a Finance Assistant in District Dindori, But I need a chance in vardhman febrics budhni, becouse my home district is sehore and i am come back my distrct. so please give me a chance.

Sakharam Manjhi
Hoshangabad (MP)

Dear Sir, / Madam

Please give the procedure for the designing section applying in your esteemed organization.
I am textile designer. At present Working in Morarjee Textile Ltd, from the date of since 10 Jan 2004 to till date.
Hope to get a positive response and opportunity to serve your organization.

Best Regards
Deepak Gaurkhede

Dear Sir/Medam- Presently I am working in a Government Project as a Finance Assistant in District Dindori, But I need a chance in vardhman febrics budhni, becouse my home district is sehore and i so please give me a chance. My Qualification is M.Com (Income Tax, Cost Accounts, Statistics, & Taxation) Computer : PGDCA, Hindi & English Typing with Good speed,

My Contact No. 9893676539
E-mail: sakharam83@gmail.com
sagarvishariya@gmail.com

Sakharam Manjhi
Hoshangabad (MP)

I respect sir,
I have a very need job m i graduate . please give a chance .

Dear Sir/Medam- Presently I am working in a Spentex industries pithampur disst dhar M.P. in IT department working after that i am working in store department working in "SAP" But I need a chance in vardhman febrics budhni, becouse my home district is Narsinghpur and i so please give me a chance. My Qualification is B.A. Computer : DCA, ITI passed COPA Trade, PC repairing course CRSIP Bhopal, Hindi & English Typing with Good speed,
So plz give me chance.

Dear Sir- Presently I am working in a 3years in bhopal, But I need a chance in vardhman febrics budhni, so please give me a chance. My Qualification is B.A & Computer : ITI (copa), i am waiting your good response,

warm regards

Rajkumar yadav

raj.seo22@gmail.com

Contact:- 0+9981152064

sir
I have a very need job m i graduate . please give a chance

Dear Sir/Medam- Presently I am presently working AS dy manager in finish folding with Srilakshmi cotsyn ltd Kanpur (UP) also working in JCT ltd phagwara (PUNJAB) AS OFFICER /ASSTT MANAGER IN FINISH FOLDING ineith various tyoe of process fabric, ie peach/masquito repellent.teflom, rose petel, etc so please give me a chance. My Qualification is B.A. diploma inComputer, post graduate diploma in production management well known in ramco/sap /intex also, Hindi & English plz give me chance.total exp-14 yrs
rp kushwaha
rpkushwaha2011@yahoo.co.in

Respected Sir
I am Presently working M/S Insulators electrical company Mandideep as Labour Welfare officer 12 July 2007 till date.
my Qualification MSW Specialization LABOUR WELFARE PERSONAL MANAGEMENT.
plz give me one chance

Mob.9617077520
Email.rajupatil_04bpl@yahoo.co.in

Respected sir,
Sir i am vikas rai, I have compeleted my graduation BSC(maths) from Sagar University. Now I am persuing MBA (Marketing) 3rd semester from vns institute of management, Bhopal. I want to work with the organisation, if there is any job opportunity for me please give a chance to me. I can join the organisation immedeatly.
Vikas rai, Bhopal

Respected sir,
Sir i am bhupendra singh rajawat, I have compeleted my graduation BSC(computer science) from B.U. University. Now I am persuing MBA (Marketing) 3rd semester from vns institute of management, Bhopal. I want to work with the organisation, if there is any job opportunity for me please give a chance to me. I can join the organisation immedeatly.i belong to hoshangabad so if i will get the chance then i can perform very well for the organisation.
Bhupendra Singh Rajawat
Bhopal

Dear
sir/medom presentliy i am working in religare commoditiese ltd. at itarsi branch but i need a chance in vardhman febrics budhani .my qualificationis is b.a. from r.d.v.v. and pgdca.
bhoopesh ram patel
jabalpur

Dear
bhoopesh ram patel
jabalpur

Respected sir,

I am sandeep i have done computer hardware and networking certification and now i am pusruing BCA 2nd year from BU i need a chance in vardhman fabrics budhni please give me a chance.

Regard

hi i am naresh barde 2009 passed in copa

dear sir
i am balaram pakrabal
my address - vill+post - pilikarar
Th, budhni, dist, sehore (mp)
my quilification
B.A. pass in barkatull univarcity bhopal
M.A. pre . economics in barkatull univarcity bhopal
and computer coures
diploma in computer application (bhoj univarcity bhopal )
and P.G.D.C.A. in makhanlal chaturvedy univarcity bhopal
so please give me one chance

Vardhman fabrics, Budni, M.P. - Didn't submited my PF Form