VIKATAN Publications Group/ - Non Receipt of Subscribed Print Issues

rajess76

I have subscribed to both Aval Vikatan & Sakthi Vikatan(fortnightly magazines from VIKATAN Publications Group) for print versions for 6 months starting from Feb'08. My subscription number is 2624/SUB.

I haven't received the Sakthi Vikatan 5/03/2008 issue. Even after frequent followup for a week, I didn't get a satisfactory response from the subscriptons department till this date. It is painflul that a renowned group like VIKATAN Publications is highly irresponsible in this regard. I have sent many mails and the response is nill

I am raising my concern in this forum hoping that it will be notifed to the senior management of the VIKATAN publications group on the level of service rendered by their subscriptions department.

Rajesh Ambalavanan

PS: Please find below the details of mails sent in this regard.

Rajesh A to ennangal, pubonline, payments, sakthi, subscribe, webmaster
show details 10:41 pm (14 minutes ago)

Thanks a lot for the mail.

I have already bought the Sakthi Vikatan Issue from a local book shop as I haven't received the subscribed copy even today. I have realised now that the biggest mistake I have done is subscribing to Vikatan issues. Henceforth I will ensure that never ever I subscribe to Vikatan issues or recommend any of my friends to do so.

Inspite of such frequent followups, I still haven't received a suitable response from your subscriptions department in this regard. This shows the level of poor commitment that VIKATAN is also encouraging. This one incident has bring down the image which I had on vikatan for the past two decades.

I have lost the confident that I will get the forthcoming issues also promptly. I would like to term this case as a clear CHEATING.

- Show quoted text -

On 3/11/08, Rajesh A <rajess76@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

I don't know where to escalate this issue. I haven't got a satisfactory response for the issue raised on the VIKATAN subscription department and I haven't received the Sakthi Vikatan 5/03/2008 Print Issue till date(11th Mar'08). Kindly request anyone of you to look into this and respond at the earliest.

I am really ashamed of this kind of indifferent attitude from your subscriptions department.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rajesh A <rajess76@gmail.com>
Date: Mar 10, 2008 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: Non Receipt of Sakthi Vikatan 5/03/2008 Print Issue
To: Balachander <subscribe@vikatan.com>

I haven't got the sakthi vikatan copy (issue dt.21.03.2008) till date. Moreover, I am really frustrated and irritated with this kind of service. What is the point in subscribing the issues when the 21.03.2008 issue is available in local stands on 5th Mar'08 itself and you guys are leisurely sending the copy on 7th Mar'08 which has not yet reached till date? Is this the level of service you people are rendering for the perons who have subscribed the print magazines?

I never expected such a irresponsible response/service from a committed group like VIKATAN. If you can't deliver me on time, kindly cancel my subscription and refund the money. I will better get the issues from the local vendor rather GETTING IT LATE AFTER A WEEK from your end for a FORTNIGHTLY magazine.

Thanking you for the so called SERVICE.

On 3/8/08, Balachander <subscribe@vikatan.com> wrote:
sir

your sakthi vikatan copy (issue dt.21.03.2008) sent by post
on 7th march 2008 at our end. and will reach today or monday the 10th march 2008.

This is for your information

tks

subs dept

044-28411679

----- Original Message -----
From: Rajesh A
To: subscribe@vikatan.com
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 10:20 PM
Subject: Non Receipt of Sakthi Vikatan 5/03/2008 Print Issue

I have subscribed to both Aval Vikatan & Sakthi Vikatan for print versions. My subscription number is 2624/SUB.

This is to bring to your kind notice that I haven't received the Sakthi Vikatan 5/03/2008 issue.

Kindly treat this is as urgent and do the needful in sending me the printed copy at the earliest.

Also, please ensure ontime delivery of the magazines and I would like to avoid sending such reminders in near future.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments

senthil

psumaivikadan is ver good one.
i want to one year subcripiction
how to apply to get this magzin
pls replay

I need a book with the name "Kovanandi Kaditham - Part 1" vikadan publish. How to get the book? Is any possibilities to get that book. Please inform me through my email id. Your earliest reply will be very helpful to me. I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

M. Abdul Jabbar

hi,
can i remitt the price thru dd for my foreign friends?

shiva

hai sir i want engineering text book name for semiconductor physics and optoelectonics.author by T.Senthilnathan year of 2001. pls i need soon

I have not received 'Sakthi Vikatan' w e f 01.09.09 under renewal and the sub no I could not trace the
bill and it is for one year renewal under the address - K S Ramani - 2 3 622 sai nagar Nagole, Hyderabad -68 - Please kindly despatch soon - very late delivery experineced

please reply soon.

nothing to say

Dear sir.
I like to have 3 copies of "ROMANCE RAGASIYANGAL". How can I get these copies? Can I send money through Net banking to get these books? If it is possible, kindly suggest me the methods of payment.
Thanking you.
malini

I want to know the name of the book written by comcare Bhuvaneswari and published by Vikatan Publications.
uvsiva

I am Venkatasubramaniam. MI need the copies of Aval Vikatan June issues. Whats the Procedure to get the books. Awaiting ur earlier reply.

My Mail ID: venkatasubramaniam.m@gmail.com

Mobile No 98400 18182
EMail I D rrg1961@yahoo.com
N Jan 29, 2011 by
rajan_ppv

I need the "krishnaveni" story book which was published in anandha vikatan. If you have any sources t buy the same. pls. call me @ 09710582824 - P.Palanivel

VIKATAN Publications Group/ - Non Receipt of Subscribed Print Issues