which documents require for transfer of ration card - change o faddress

Abbas.R.Rupani
This is to inform you, that our residence has been changed form Worli to walkeshwar and now we have change the address on ration card. so please let me know the list of documnets require for change of address in ration card.

Abbas.R.Rupani.
+91 9833969956
abbas@mantrirealty.com

Comments

This is to inform you that our residency has been changed from district(Mandya) to distrit(Mysore). Now, we want to transfer our retation card.

Kindly let us know the procedure to transfer our ration card from Mandya to Mysore & also list of documents required.

Thejashwini M
91+9844852488
thejashwinim@myw.ltindia.com

Today I went to the ration office to get my address changed though the ration shop is the same, there was only change in the society. i was told by one of the officials that i have to write an application for the same. for that there are people sitting. you can pay Rs.10 and get it written on a plain paper. was asked to get a plain paper. Purchased the paper for Rs.1 and went to the person just to know the extent of corruption that was going on. i was then told to get a form 14. the official again guided me to a lady and was asked to pay Rs.2 for the form. collected the form and then the official told me to meet him out. went and met him. told me to go and talk to the lady nicely and get the form filled by paying Rs.50 - Rs. 100. I told the official that the card is in the name of my husband. told tht they wont observe the signature as she is a peon, you can sign and submit it today itself. i did not want to go for that. told him that my husband is a govt. official and will tell him to come personally and get it done as he will know whom to contact. i was told that your husband will not know anybody here and he will have to go through the same procedure. told him that i will fill the form personally and submit. was told that wont be able to do. told that will have to run pillars to post. need a reply to this. how could a person who need to walk on a right path go through this. only because being a true citizen of Mumbai / Maharashtra from last 40 years and being a Maharashtrian need to go through all this hassles and if i would have not been a true citizen i would have gone through their procedures and got the work done. is that how the policy works. please explain.

This is to inform you, that our residence has been changed and now we have change the address on ration card. so please let me know the list of documnets require for change of address in ration card.

Vinod Kirjat
+91 9323609642
vkranti@rediffmail.com

I want to Transfer my Ration Card from Dombivali to Virar, Maharashtra
ramya.j

i want to transfer my ration card from Girinagar to Malleshwaram, please let me know the procedure
jayshree_prakash which documents require for transfer of ration card  - Thane, Maharashtra, India

Delay in issuance of Ration Card - Ration card Office, Virar

We have applied fro Ration card 8 months back and have still not received it. I need it urgently for my Child's admission. Please help. the attitude of the authorities there are pathetic every body there is waiting to make quick money.

I want to transfer my Ration Card from Hyderabad to Chennai, please let me know the proceedure.

rgds

lakshminarayanan v s
jaynarain2@gmail.com
N May 20, 2011 by
santosh_kshirsagar

I want to transfer my rationing card from Osmanabad to Pune

Kindly let us know which documents needs and proceedure fro the same

Santosh kshirsagar
Pune
A Jun 30, 2011 by
dsn

I want to transfer my Ration Card from Hyderabad to Nalgonda, AP, please let me know the procedure and documents needed.
N Oct 11, 2011 by
sagarrane

I want to transfer my Ration Card from karjat to thane, maharashtra. please let me know the procedure and documents required.
Thanks & Regards,
Sagar Rane
N Jan 25, 2012 by
sawarkarmilind

I want to trasfer my ration card from Amravati Dist.(Maharashtra) to Thane Dist, Please let me know the procedure & Document Required for that.
My wife before marrage residence in Worli(Mumbai), I Want rationcard that contains name of myself, wife change name& name of my son.
I Have Marrage Certificate so please let me know procedure & required documents.

Regard,
Milind Sawarkar
9320009235
sawarkar_milind@rediffmail.com
N Aug 12, 2012 by
Debasish123456 Dey

I want to transfer my ration card from Barrackpore, Kol- 122 to Birati, Kol-51.
Pls. let me know the procedure.
And also willing to change of surname of my wife.

Pls. utdate me.

Debasish Dey
+91 9230517193
Emil : deba16th@yahoo.co.in
N Sep 3, 2012 by
K C Behera

I now residing at Bhubaneswar alongwith my family members including my father. There is a ration card is in the name of my father at Bhanjanagar . My father is staying at Bhubaneswar in rented house. Can I transfer the ration card from Bhanjanagar to Bhubaneswar by surrounding the card. please advise.
D Oct 16, 2012 by
srikanth V

on 04/03/2012 my father had applied for the change of ration card through e-seva, Vizianagaram ( a govt of Andra Pradesh).
Change of address from Visakhapatnam District to Vizianagaram District.
Till date we did not received any information/intimation regarding that, so kindly look into matter and help us in this matter to avail benefits.
Ration card no: WAP033303800319

Srikanth
vsaisrikanth@yahoo.com
D Oct 25, 2012 by
abhilash koppuravuri

change of address
This is to inform you, that our residence has been changed form MADHIRA to KHAMMAM and now we have change the address on ration card. so please let me know the process, list of documents require for change of address in ration card.

K.ABHILASH.
+91 9603990429
abhilash.koppuravuri@gmail.com
N Nov 22, 2012 by
N V Bhatt

I want to transfer my Ration Card From Bandra east to Kandivalli east thakur village .pl. let us know the documents requierd and where to produce the same
D Nov 22, 2012 by
N V Bhatt

I have shifted my house from Bandra east to Thakur village Kandivalli east, Pl. let me know the tranfer proccedur of Ration Card and documents requierd
D Dec 20, 2012 by
nillu

i am from surat. after my marriage now i am living in palanpur city. my name is in my father's rasion card. but now i want to transfer my name from surat. so please tell me the process of transfer name . and make new rasion card by the name of my husbund
N Apr 2, 2013 by
sksmeena

S K S Muthu chennai. sir, we have changed our address visakhapatnam to chennai, so I want to transfer my ration card please tell me what is the procedure
N Apr 5, 2013 by
ramana2734

I have shifted my house from Poosapatirega, Vizianagaram district to Srikakulam, Pl. let me know the tranfer procedure of Ration Card and documents required.

regards