Wonder Brands/ Dent King - Faluty Products

customer9
I have purchased wonder brands Dent King, ph no . 1800-103-3456 after seeing the TV ad. I have received this is in faulty condition. Every time I phone I am told that they will call back. Afer manu calls I persuaded them to give me complaint number which is 208LD . Spoke to Shruti, Gagan, Divya. Since 21/8/2008 they just keep the phone down saying new piece has been shipped out through courier DTDC and will receive soon. I wonder will I ever get a call from the esteemed company like Wonder Brand. This company is cheating the customers by selling poor quality products and misleading the customers in the name of quality standards. TV channels should stop showing their ads.My contact number is 9868841685 Rgd Aashish

Comments

N Nov 19, 2014 by
RAJ 14

Best Review
THIS product Is really waste Of TIME & MONEY$.I ordered the PRODUCT it WAS new to look and Was quite attractive--THERE waS A doubt how it really works. there was no manual provided so i thought that the information regarding the product was provided on the BOX, but the surface of the box just contain description and baeeel beall and taking about the product contained a stuff glue gun it was just like a toy no glue was there nor it had any type of machine the box didn't had any sort of HELP LINE NO.OR CUSTOMER CARE printed on it. so i recommend all the online buyers to be aware of this kind of things!!!
shiraz

Please go to consumer court and sue these people.
sundar

dear sir,
this is to inform you that i had been calling since every alternative day since 15 days but the number you had provided in t.v doesnot respond to the call no one picks up the phone, if it is not working then plz change it, previously i called the same number regarding some product clarifications and some one spoke to me that they will get backin 15 minutes, but it is 15 days .

i request you to plz ask some one to help me out in this issue.

regards,
sundar.

misleading the customer - KINGS ADVERTISING

A woman with name meenakshi representative of kings advertising came up with an offer of a beauty salon in which did not gave the full information abt the offer and misleaded the consumer and took the money frm me.I called up several times to both meenakshi and the owner Mr. A.S.Bedi but they have not yet responded to my questions correctly.

The product you have send me ( DENT KING ) in that product the bottle has aiready broken.I tried to sent you a photos but your ID is not valid.Now tell me what would be the next procedure.

regards

siddharth katale ( 9822010402 )

file a case with consumer forum. simple!

FAULTY PRODUCT - WONDER MAGIC - TV24

I HAVE PURCAHSED WONDER MAGIC - A KITCHEN APPLIANCE FROM TV24 AFTER WATCHING DEMO ON THE TV SET....THE PRODUCT IS A COMPELTE FARCE AND IS NOT FUNCTIONING AS SHOWN ON THE TV SET....I HAVE COMPLAINED TO THEIR WEBSITE BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE...PL HELP
sanjay

We received the kit without glue stick, and no inofrmation about glue stick and broken glue pas stem and very poor ... Quality. the website mentioned on instruction is not exist. very bad product.

I also purchased the DENT KING after seeing the TV advertisement where they claim to remove the dents on the car very easily. I received the product in damaged condition. Secondly they have just cheated me by giving a product which even doesnt work for once. The glue provided is of such low quality that it doesnt stick to the CAR. After wasting 1 hr also they was no output. I paid Rs 2241 for this product where as the dent got repaired in Rs 300. This is absolutely cheating and looting. The TV channels who are allowing wonderbrands products to be telecasted should also be questioned. If any one can help us please do so. There are many products sold in TV but they have at least some or other usage. This product is just a bogus thing. They are looting customers for nothing. I would like to return the product and want my money back. After one day of telecast they stop the telecast and the numbers provided never works. This is serious fraud. Please someone help us. Bamadev 09702004000..

The product dentking is fraud it doesnot work, all the things said about the product are fake, no dent is removed.
Kuschel

I infact wanted to buy this product when I did see it on TV but now after reading the reviews and complaints I'm thankful to God and all u guys for for bringing dent King in the sun... Regards kuschel...

We received the kit without gun and glue stick, and no inofrmation about glue stick and broken glue pas stem and very poor ... Quality. the website mentioned on instruction is not exist. very bad product
Md fiaz

I watched this TV AD about Dent King in the one of the leading channel and had an impression of purchasing this product, but after reading such customer grievances, i had dropped my idea of purchasing this product and not only this product any product that is shown in TV Channel as Teleshopping network, i will never purchase.
Thanks for your feedback folks, you saved my time and money.
Pls sue this organization and bring them to consumer court

Thanks to you guys i have decided NOT to buy this product.
The pricing at ~Rs.2241 is very lucrative but genuine consumer conerns in this article clubbed with apathy of the company have successfully disuaded from buying it.
The best part is when i googled wonder brands this article comes in second spot in the articles / websites listing.
Thanks.
Swapnil.

I was about to call and book for the product but now i have an result out of about revuiew comments. Thanks guys, CHEERS

Thanks to all you guys, i was planning to place the order. after seeing the reviews i never think about this product.

Ningaraj
Yogesh

Thanks everyone for writing your reviews about the product.
Even i saw the add yesterday on the TV and had made up my mind of buying this product as i have 5 cars and something or the other keeps happening to them so thought it would be lucrative idea to buy it at such a low cost. but now i come to know they are fraud.

Yogesh

DEAR SIR, AFTER VILEWING THE TV AD I WANTED TO BUY THE PRODUCT AS ITIS QUITE USEFUL
AND ONE CAN AVOID TRIPS TO THE AUTO WORKSHOP WHICH IS QUITE A CUMBERSOME.THE EFFECTED CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE COMPENSATED, THE TV CHANNEL SHOULD STOP THE AD AS IT IS NOTHING BUT CHEATING AND THE CHANNEL IS HELPING THE PARTY IN PROMOTING A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT.
kuldip

THANX GUYS FOR POSTING YOUR REVIEWS.I THINK HUNDREDS OF PERSONS LIKE ME WHO SAW

THE ADVERTISEMENT TODAY/TOMORROW WOULD HAVE BEEN DISAUDED FROM BUYING THIS PRODUCT.

TV CHANNELS PROMOTING THIS ADVERTISEMENT SHOULD IMMEDIATELY STOP THIS.I CALLS UPON THE CONSUMER RIGHT ACTIVISTS TO IMMEDIATELY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE SUITABLE AND STERN ACTION AGAINST THE COMPANY PROMOTING THIS PRODUCT.

NOW I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL NEVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM TELESHOPPING NETWORKS.
Ajith

My concerns for all the people who has already bought and suffering with it but thanks a lot for sharing your sad story :))) CHEERS

Wonder Brands/ Dent King - Faluty Products