Wrigley India Pvt. Ltd. - PF Cheque Bounce

Dear Sir/ Maddam,

My PF-Account No. is DL/19660/480. I have received a Cheque No. 728510/110002086 dt 30-9-08 for Rs.33586.00 from PF Department Nehru Place, New delhi. against my PF which is directly sent to my bank for clearence but the cheque Got Bounce(Dishonour) and my bank sent back it to me .Please suggest me i have to do What Now.

Amritsar
M-09216374449

Comments

Dear Sir/Maddam,

I have recieved a Cheque no."728510/110002086" dt. 30-9-08.for Rs.33586.00 ( Thirty Three thousands Five hundereds eighty six only) from PF Department, Nehru Place, New Delhi. against my PF, Which is got Bounce ( Dishonour) and my Bank sent back it to me. now please suggest me to what to do now.

M- 09216374449
Amritsar
Udhe

I believe, its a serious matter, you must contact & check on the possibility of lodging a consumer complaint with the Registrar of The District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum whose address & telephone Nos are given alongside, in case you to agree & decide in consultation with them.

1] Amritsar District Forum
SCO No.10, Ist floor, District Shopping Centre, Ranjit Avenue, Bank of India Bldg., Amritsar-Punjab.
Off Tel No: 95183-2504499
95183-2506833 (Resi)
**************************************************

Should you need any further assistance, do contact the undersigned, we will be glad to assist you to convert your dud cheque into funds in your account for your future use.

U M PRABHU
------------------
umprabhu@consultant.com
=======================

ECS payment not working - Wrigley India Pvt. Ltd.

Dear Customer Care,

I am enjoying the Airtel Corporate connection vide my cell no: 9815541145 from the last around 9 years. I had submitted the ECS payment throught my salary account from ICICI Bank from the day one of the starting of my above mentioned Air Tel connection. I had been conveyed by a call from the Airtel Customer Care that the bill is not been paid in the month of May 2008 onwards. With effect from last 4 months, I have to pay the airtel bill in case inspite of sufficient fund is available in my ICICI Bank account.

Please arrange to continiew the ECS payment services from the same account. Please let me know per return in case of any further clarification / documentation is required from my side. Please also arrange to reimburse late fee / penalty charges (if any) is debited to my air tel account.

Please note my alternate email id: sanjay.thakral@yahoo.com

An early & positive reply in this regard shall be highly appriciated.

Sanjay Thakral
# 45, Sector : 11, Panchkula, Haryana, India.
09815541145.

Passport Not Received - Wrigley India Pvt. Ltd.

Dear Sir
I am Md. Jabir Hussain applied for the passport on 23.04.2009 my passport file no. G002809 police verification is clear. I am data entry computer oprater and i have lost one opportunity just due to passport. i am in need but helpless. please do something for me.
So that lgot my passport as soon as possible for this act of kindness. i shall remain greatful to you .

Yours' Faithfully

Md. Jabir Hussain

Passport Not Received - Wrigley India Pvt. Ltd

sir
I have applyed for passpot dated on 23.04.2009 my file no is G002809 and my police verification is also done not got my passport 2 month for only one net status it is regret that unavoidable cricumstances the despatch of passport has been delayed and will now be despatch in week, s time plz help
your faithful