XZONE PLACEMENT/CONSULTANCY - fraud fraud fraud

sumit12345
XZONE PLACEMENT/CONSULTANCY Head Office : C-53 IIIrd Floor Canara Bank Building RDC Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002.
Is fraud taking money from the job seekers.Assured you to get placed in MNC'S Companies like Moser Baer,Sony and so on. taking Rs 45,000 to no limit.....
XZONE PLACEMENT/CONSULTANCY Register in Shine.com also.....
Don't give any money etc, even for registration....
soon i talk to HR of Moser Baer , and other comapnes......
as they say the people come from these comapnes taking bribe to clear ur interview....
so pls pls keep away .... POOJA is the head of this XZONE PLACEMENT/CONSULTANCY
regards
NIK

Comments

Work without Pay - Joba-z Placement Consultancy

I, Arunava Majumdar worked with JOBA-Z Placement Consultancy for 1 Months and 7 days as Asst. Manager, but when i left the Organization they didnt pay my salary. They do their business illegally.
The company owner is Mr. S.K.Nanadi & Mr. Biman Ghosh

Mr. Arunava,
You were asked to meet Mr.S.K. Nandi & solve the problem but you did't.
So ?
Best of luck.
kashish

No its not true xzone ppl r really nice, they also placed me in a good company
regards

They are the top fraud placement consultancy, i met with so many people who are tired of running to their offices and still not got their money back. they will approach with a call with offers they will treat you well, will ask for registration. that will cost you 500 rs. then the game starts. a guy will come for interview, they will tell this guy is hr in dabur. then will give you a fraud letter of joining after a week. then tomorrow and that tomorrow will never come. you will get tired. DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY. THEY WILL ASK FOR 30K OR SO FOR GOOD COMPANIES DONT GIVE. ONCE YOU GIVE YOU ARE TRAPPED. POOJA IS A BIATCH.
XZONE

yaar sahi hai kisi ko bhi paisa mat de mere se 50000 le liya aur koi naukri nahi hai. cheat kerte hain .
raj

agree mara bhi gaya
Dolly

I also placed in MNCs through X-Zone placement and consultancy, so i would suggest my friends to get registered in it and grab job as soon as possible.
Thanking
Dolly

There has been done wrong posting for this consultancy I do not agree for all this things because I visit the consultancy whenever I get time and come to know new openings but due to some problem I am not ready to join for few months but before I got first placement through them only.Pooja mam even guide me from time to time, she is absolutely a good person and good advisor.
Srishti

X-Zone placement is super .Agar kisi ko jab chahiye to mere tarah X-zone mai apna c.v aaply kare realy i submite my c.v or 15 days mai hi muge unhone Mnc company mai appoint karwa diya yaar NCr mai Ise badiya consultancy nhi ho sakti, ye 1000/- ka reg charges karte hai but job bhi badiya dilwate hai mai aap sabko or apne dosto ko yehi sugges karugi ki wo bhi agar achi job chate hai tu yaha jaker reg. ho, or in faltu ki afao (Bad Comments) per dhyan mat du kyoki ye jaroor koi Bewkoof hoga kyoki agar aap mai abblitiy nhi hai tu consultancy bhi kya ker sakti hai, or kiske liye aisa nhi bolte.

Srishti Khanna

Hello frnds i m tanu and hoping to get 2nd placement from this consultancy after switching off from this job. Someone showed me the right path and now the doors are open to me in most of the sector as I got experience in this job and it matters a lot to me because I got my career started.
I read some stupid comments on this and my views about it are that they are really fake and only tying to obstruct the students from starting their career.
Apke Tanu

X-Zone Placement/ Consultancy, Head Office :- C-53, 3rd floor, Canara Bank Buillding, RDc, Rajnagar, Head Respected Pooja Mam, Really its consultancy is very good placement, his consultancy reg Times, Shine, Naukri & monaster .com. It sometimes take time to give you good profile but in that condition it keeps continuous in touch with the candidate.It provides job from higher level to lower level profile. It also focuses only on the candidates requirements and their interest areas and provide opportunity in those sector where there is growth and pace.

Yogesh

Koshish chal rahi hai kiski ye hamare x-zone ke bare mai, jo hame job ke opportunity provide karate hai, koi usko band karane ki koshish mai laga pada hai, par we are the students registered in this office hum tumhari koshish ko kamyab nahi hone denge, karlo puri koshish sar par danda mar mar kar tera phurta bana denge, pata tere gande vichar door ho jayge, aaja samne ek baar bata benge, tere puch kuch tede hai usse sahi kar denge. Hum hai bache x-zone ke kuch kar dekhayenge.

X-Zone placement is not like other consultancies it guarantees job and also provide job, kabhi late to kabhi jaldi par job dilata hai.
Krish

hurray job mil gayi mujhe.I am fresher and I just joined a company with a good profile as I am MBA candidate.After a long time, bt lastly I joined a company.After a long journey I got success I am really thankful to this X-Zone placement and consultancy.

I was interested for a good profile and opening in companies where I would start my career bt this was really a tough work in the present time. I got advice from my friend alok and he told me to take help from the x-zone placement and consultancy.I went on with it and they adviced as well as send me for the interview and I started my career.Hope to get good jobs to my other friends like me.
Arun Gautam
kashish

I am disagree with that person who has posted this stupid post. Bcoz I got a realy good job through X-zone placement/consultancy in very few time. And I want to give an advice to join this cunsultancy to those friends who where searching job in realy good companies. I this is a best opertunity for you all...

Puja is writing all these be caeful before giving money! its waste!
gsafg GA Shoppe  - New Delhi, Delhi, India

fraud - ga

Jindal Info Services is a fraudulent company trying to chaet people by placing home based jobs . After they receive the payment they do not communicate and try to avoid calls at thier call center. Please do not pay them as they are fraud company .

Dear Friend

ye sab bakwas likha hai aa wo loog placement karwate hai tu pehle sab baate aap logo se clear tu karte or jiska nhi hota uski payment bhi refund karte hai ye kya baat agar apki job nhi lagi tu kise ke liye galat bole mai bhi wahi se place hua hu .

Deepak
er_swati XZONE PLACEMENT/CONSULTANCY  - Uttar Pradesh, India

Fraud - S-Placements Consultancy

Its a fraud consultancy which charges Rs 500/- for providing the campus placements..But all fake ...Initially they decide the venue which was unable to reach..tooo far. Its all fraud...dont waste your valuable money in this fraud consultancy..Even they approach you with good command and make you to give money...Dont get trapped in this.... Dont go with this.....

XZONE PLACEMENT/CONSULTANCY - fraud fraud fraud