Aircel — aircel reject my porting request 2 time

I am trying to change from aircel to airtel as there is no network of aircel at my workplace.
So for that i reached to my near by shop, they arrange my upc number from aircel company and send the request but aircel rejected by request by sending a sms that upc mismatch. Then again after 3 to 4 day they try for porting my number but aircel again reject it by sending same sms.

Please help me on this
My number is [protected]

[Mar 16, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Please provide porting code for my aircel number [protected] and sim number is[protected].
I'm a aircel user for more than 6 years and now the network has been shut down. And now I'm unable to Port out. Please send UPC to [protected]@gmail.com for the [protected] of aircel mobile number.
Hi, my number is [protected] and there is no network is showing in my aircel sim, i live in delhi NCR. Tell me the issue and resolve it as soon as you can.
Here the aircel tower is not there. so unable to send sms or call for porting and generated UPC Code. Please provide UPC code as soon as possible.or else give proper direction to solve this
My mobile number is [protected]. I want upc code for this number. I sent a message for that code many times. Still I don't get the code. Pls send the port number to my alternate number [protected]
Hi i am using aircel more than 13 years.Now you are not providing good service.I sent port sms 25 day before.Not yet recevide upc code.my no [protected].please sent as soon as possible
Sir

I am a aircel cutomer since last three years but aicel network has closed now
and i want my number to vodafone but i have no sim number so please gave me a right suggestion to solve this issue i am not finding aircel customer center in 110093 area so sir please help me so that i could keep my old number.
Aircel has stopped the service in maharashtra and i don t have porting code

(UPC) So how i will port my number to other company

my alternate number

Aircel stop service in ranchi without giving any prior notice.
My number is [protected] i want to port my number.this number is too much important for me i so plzz help me to port my number.
Kindly provide me further details.

Danayal