Aircel — aircel to airtel

Hi sir,

I am trying to change from aircel to airtel as there is no network of aircel at my workplace. I have submited my documents to airtel for mnp with valid upc code, but when today i went to airtel store to check the status of my number portabality, they said that is pending from the side of aircel, so kindly do the needfull as it has been around 20 days. My aircel mobile number-[protected]

Rgeards
Bijoy chakraborty

[Mar 12, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kumar Lutu's response Mar 06, 2018 portable aircel to airtel

Kumar Lutu's response Mar 06, 2018 hiii

Comments

My number is [protected], Odisha, not able to get the port I'd. Please send the unique code.
I want to port my existing aircel number to airtel but facing issues ...like i dont have cellular network in my mobie so i request aircel to issue my UPC as soon as possible my aircel number is [protected]
Since 10 days my aircel sim was showing emergency calls only, i cant able to send port out message please help me out
I am trying get UPC from last 4 days but i am not getting any code to port from aircel to vodafone. It is my major sim card and i m facing service issues.
I have tried many more time to send port sms.but to till date UPC code not receive.my number is [protected]
I have tried numerous time to send PORTmobile no to 1900 but i am not getting any return message with UPC details for mobile number porting.

My aircel number: [protected]
e mial: atanusaha23.[protected]@gmail.com
Portable aircel to airtel
Have been trying for long to get the porting code, but havent received it yet, and call option doesnt work as well.
Hope someone can help in this.
I am trying to portout from AIRCEL to AIRTEL. But AIRCEL is not providing me the Unique porting code. I have send the SMS requesting UPC many times and also called in [protected]. AIRCEL guys please send me UPC.
Aircel no – [protected]
Alt. contact no – [protected]
Last 5digit od sim no - 61592
Hi team,

I have sent you an email with regards to Port issues with one of my aircel number, so please let me know my UPC code.

Mobile number - [protected]