Airtel — about block of sim card

Dharmesh bhai on Apr 24, 2019
I m regular user of airtel. My recent mobile number is [protected]. My name is patel dharmesh bhai. Before 2 days my mobile number is suddenly stop till now. Kindly solve my issue as soon as possible. I m facing lots of problems. Because of this issues i can't reach my loved ones. Suddenly my sim card not working after 11:45 am on 22 april 2019. I m very thankful for this act of kindness.

[Apr 24, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [344]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

I have paid rs 515 to IRCTC through MasterCard of airtel wallet.
Transaction id -[protected]
Money is deducted from the wallet but irctc app shows bank rejected transaction.
So plz refund the money in wallet as soon as possible.
Transaction date - 21 April 2019

I recharged first time 499 unlimited plan 15 April 2019. It's show 50% cash back offer after successful first time reacharge from Airtel payment Bank but after done recharge I haven't get any cash back.

Iam unable to use mobile data past from 3 days i donot know what's the problem .As per my plan still i hav 33days of valid time for unlimited calls and 1.0GB data usage.kindly sort out the issue asap.
Airtel DTH customer care not to help me choose the channel many times call but he did not help me regarding this airtel customer very rudely talk to customer
Airtel store at D.B.Road coimbatore is poorly run by inefficient people. Visited store for sim change for which waiting time was one hour. It has been a week but until now complaint is not rectified but I was charged for the same. Customer service is pathetic.
On my iphone 5S text SMS outgoing is not working. Incoming is working, I tried restarting but that did not help. I tried selecting the network manually but that does not work either. Please help resolve.
sir my 199 pack not benefit for me |
My credit card was charged for Rs1060 without any PIN. Eventhough, we are not using any services. The charge on my credit card says www.airtel.in(PGSI). Is this fraud from airtel?
I want my airtel prepaid sim bill between 20 Feb to 30 Mar of my two airtel number [protected] and [protected]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - about block of sim card