Airtel — cheats

Pritu1 on Feb 15, 2018
I have recently ported to airtel in february 2018. I live in center of pune city, but there is zero network coverage. I have vodafone and had idea, both have excellent coverage. It was a big mistake i shifted to airtel after seeing those deceiving 4g speed advertising, they are cheating people, 30gb of data per month but in reality forget 2g there is zero coverage as soon as i enter my house on modern college road shivajinagar pune.
I invest in equity stock market and constantly need to update my self with market movements and place trades. Most of my financialsare linked to this number. I am loosing a lot of money.
I have raised network complaints, the complaints get resolved with a message network team could not contact you hence complaint resolved, since there is no network coverage how the hell would they contact me... Dispite giving them an alternative number.
I will be paying them for this month for cheating me.

[Feb 15, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0