Airtel — http://one.airtel.in/rcconf

Ever since i had the misfortune of recharging my data pack for my airtel number, i can no longer visit any site on the internet without getting redirected to one. Airtel.in. It has become something of a torture, for it has been close to 6-7 hours and it still keeps happening. Happens on both my phone and desktop browsers (Chrome, firefox and opera).

I have reset all my browsers twice, changed and reset my apn data, cleared browser cookies, restarted my mobile 10+ times, swapped sim slots. Nothing. No matter what url i type in my browser, it'll automatically change the url to one. Airtel.in and redirect every site traffic.
It is a big shame that airtel spams their customers with this [censored]bag of a site especially after a fresh recharge. What if i had an exam form to fill online? Would airtel be responsible if i could not fill up an application and passed the deadline just because airtel decided to redirect every single url to one. Airtel.in for more than 10 hours?

I know my pc or browsers are perfectly okay because my i can browse the net normally with my jio number as hotspot. The problem starts the moment i change my hotspot to airtel number in my dual sim smartphone.
I expect this to be resolved as soon as possible otherwise there's a storm coming your way.

[Jul 08, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Please share my contacts details urgrnt
I think airtel customer service is very bad, because they are not willing to listen the problem and cutting the phone call in the middle of conversation ...if I tried again it's connect to another employee and I have to say my problem from first ..this is very bad
Now I use too feel guilty of advising others to select airtel service .. Now I cant able to use my university link. I have to do my work from home but now I can't do it because of one.airtel.in problem.

Same issue here, nearly crush my pc for this reason, m gonna crush this airtel sim instead of crushing my pc...ever since I swap the connection between airtel and Vodafone, its happening again and again but I can connect to an internet through Vodafone network but not with airtel...hope airtel loose it.

Im not able to open any link which is very important...I cnt even open my university link in which m supposed to login n write my exam...I mailed many complain but I dnt even get a single reply...what m I supposed to do now??? whom shall I contact more??
the same it happens to me after recharging with airtel. it blocks all my browsers with this" one.airtel.in/rcconf ".
### you... airtel may you ROT in HELL for stealing from us . I'd better change the connection and advise people not to use your network. MAY YOU GO BANKRUPT AND CLOSE YOUR BUSINESS HERE IN INDIA

19547