Airtel — I'm complaining about upi transaction

Jm0066 on Dec 15, 2018
My name is jagannath mondal. On 15 th dec 2018 i did a transaction of rs. 7500/- but the transaction was failed but my money deducted from my account. Receiver did not received any money. My transaction id is [protected]. I mail to the customer service but they did not give any reply. When i go to pending transaction there is no transaction. The showed the transaction in the successful transaction cartagory. I want my money back. But how?

I'm complaining about upi transaction

[Dec 16, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [343]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Call details
hi sir
my name is Binimay Roy my number [protected]
my addres Singabad, Habibpur Malda West Bengal 732122 India i want to know the call details 3 month plz kindly send details to jhaldar17@gmail.com
Respected sir
With my mobile number [protected] requesting you to reactivate my airtel payment bank account.
In last days I had requested to deactivate one so sir please reactivate my airtel payment bank account thanks.
There is no network in my airtel sim. I requested airtel team to stop the service or add it to my family plan of other number.
They are not taking necessary action but forcing me to pay bill every month from past 6 months . I have paid bill unnecessarily without using the service.
please help.