Airtel — installation of internet pole in front of my house without permission

Airtel team have installed a pole infront of our house without permission.

As we reside in different location, they installed a pole without even consulting anyone. When my neighbour asked they did not give any reply.
Igot shocked to see 10 ft pole infront of my house. I request airtel to remove immediately.
I called local airtel pole related people like boppana sai regarding this adn he told he will get the pole removed.
We waited for one month and pole is not removed yet and boppana sai is not receiving calls.

This place is my parking area for the car for now and it will obstruct our entry into the new house which we will be constructing soon
Also this place has water pipeline link to my house and other neighbourhood houses. Still airtel is not responding for removing the pole

House (Pole) located opposite vnr towers, 1st line rajendra nagar, beside road of subham kalyana mandapam, guntur, andhra pradesh -522007

[Jan 27, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel